Author Topic: Unban request Groupfighting_Server read the posts below  (Read 3203 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban Request on Groupfighting_Server
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 12:59:04 pm »
I meant this specific thread, as that's the second person to post for an unban on it because they just read GF server in the title.
i know what you meant but it wouldn't change a thing.   hopefully, someone reads the posts and goes to the right spot.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 05:58:39 pm »
I meant this specific thread, as that's the second person to post for an unban on it because they just read GF server in the title.
i know what you meant but it wouldn't change a thing.   hopefully, someone reads the posts and goes to the right spot.

I'd probably change the name of the thread to "NA_Official_NW and EU_Official_NW Servers Unban and Ban Requests"

Because unfortunately, unless you don't mind redirecting people, Official Servers might be too vague at this point in time. The current population won't  understand what Official servers are.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Unban request Groupfighting_Server read the posts below
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2017, 06:17:03 pm »
I'm just tired of this now

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2017, 10:28:51 pm »

I'd probably change the name of the thread to "NA_Official_NW and EU_Official_NW Servers Unban and Ban Requests"

Because unfortunately, unless you don't mind redirecting people, Official Servers might be too vague at this point in time. The current population won't  understand what Official servers are.
I think i am leaning towards having 2 separate boards with a name similar to one you posted for the official servers, but with BCoF names.  hopefully it will make it clearer which section people need to go in, leading to less redirecting.  but that is down the road.    it will also help reduce the clutter of stickied threads in the server section. 

could also write stuff in the description of both boards to help as well.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.