Author Topic: Unban request Groupfighting_Server read the posts below  (Read 3204 times)

Offline [QRH]Sentinel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban request Groupfighting_Server read the posts below
« on: July 24, 2017, 04:09:23 pm »
Steam name: [QRH]Sentinel
in-game name: QRR_QRH_SCoH_Sentinel
Server banned from: Groupfighting_Server
What happened?: I posted a recruitment message saying 'would anyone like to join the QRR?' without realising recruitment was not allowed, I was then kicked and when I joined back I said 'some people are such pricks' (I get that that is abusing admins). I was then permanently banned.
Time banned: Approximately 14:30pm GMT.
User Identification code:1557050
Why should I be unbanned? I want to continue to use the Groupfighting server I enjoy playing on it, I wasn't expecting a permanent ban, I guess I'm not used to having such strict rules on servers, other admins would see what I did as banter, I would greatly appreciate it if I could continue to play on the Groupfighting_Server as I want to train for events. If I am allowed to play again this incident will not happen again, thanks for your time reading :)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 01:00:12 pm by Thunderstormer »

Norwegian13

Re: Unban Request on Groupfighting_Server
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 09:26:20 pm »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 12:34:09 am »
"Greatest EU Supporter Ever"

It's true you know

Offline [QRH]Sentinel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 04:59:03 pm »
hi I am new to this, i just went to the link I was provided and clicked reply and sent my request that way, is that the right way?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 05:03:50 pm »
Yep

Offline [QRH]Sentinel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 05:05:18 pm »
But I cant seem to find it there once I posted it...

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 05:56:50 pm »
Make sure you're on the latest page of the thread

Offline [QRH]Sentinel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 03:30:14 pm »
Im so confused xD, can someone please walk me through how to post this in the right place?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 03:40:31 pm »
You've posted it in the correct place I can see it. If you click on the provided link you will see that in the top left of the page, just above the original thread post, here are page numbers. Make sure you are on the highest numbered page to see the most recent posts. You will see your post there. Check the original post on the linked thread to see what format your unban request should take. Alternatively, to see any posts you have made, you can click on the button titled 'profile' which sits just underneath your user picture and the welcome message. Scroll down to where it says 'show posts' and you will see all previous posts you have made.

Offline thomaspainj

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 11:52:37 pm »
hello my name is OldFool or it might have been the random some or peasant
I have been perm banned on your server
what happened was that I went on your server and accidently(misclicked)  killed a teammate in my shock I quickly left the server therefore the admin must have thought I was trolling and perm banned me I don't know what date or time it happened  but please your server was one of my favourite servers I have a lot of friends that play on it but now I can't all because I misclicked and foolishly left the server I'm sorry for making a mistake so please unban me thank you 

Offline thomaspainj

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 12:24:49 am »
In-game Name: OldFool / Peasant
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): I dont know
Reason For Ban: 1 Teamkill which was an accident
Time/date (If Known): Can't remember
Apology/Statement Against Ban:  It was an accident and the admin must`ve thought that I was trolling because I instantly left the server since I was kinda scared to get banned and I realized that it was stupid and once I wanted to join again I`ve seen that I've been banned
Player ID (If Known):  Not known

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 12:42:01 am »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 10:27:49 am »
Can a mod lock this so people stop being idiots?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2017, 10:48:29 am »
Can a mod lock this so people stop being idiots?
locking it wouldn't change a thing in my experience.   they don't read in the first place past seeing the bans unbans board.  they even ignore the the things like are you banned from NA1 or EU1 to put in their own thing half the time.  all of the servers that call themselves "official" doesn't really help either. 

this board leads to a lot of head scratching posts or behaviors. 

i wouldn't mind renaming the server board and this board to better reflect where people should go for official servers and all the other servers.  perhaps even making a separate board completely for the official servers with a sub board for unbans/bans and have the other servers be separate.  trick is finding a name that is relatively short but clear enough that people can understand.

of course any of this will be better off left as is, and any changes that we could make would be made for BCoF when that game is release or something.(maybe beta?)  that way it is a fresh start. 

i also dont run the forums, so any changes would have to be made with the head admin and devs approval, as i wouldn't make sweeping changes by myself.   speaking from a senior admins pov, i would like things a certain way to make my life and anyone elses life who does what i do easier.   

it might be really nice if there was a "must read" for first time posters in this board where they can see a few threads like the rules, format, etc,.  and they have to acknowledge they understand before being able to post here.(one time thing)  maybe then some of them will be bothered to read the stickied threads. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2017, 11:03:23 am »
I meant this specific thread, as that's the second person to post for an unban on it because they just read GF server in the title.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.