Author Topic: Unban Request : Kiri, Brandon, Ikumi  (Read 986 times)

Offline Kirigaya

• First Sergeant
  • Is this it?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kiri
  • Side: Union
Unban Request : Kiri, Brandon, Ikumi
« on: July 11, 2017, 12:47:51 am »
Name under which you were banned - Kiri, Brandon, Ikumi
Which official server(s) are you banned from? NW_Official_NA1
What was happening when you got banned : We were having fun, in a dead server that only we populate (with the odd exception, such as this evening)
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for) : While rules may have been broken, there were no rules broken that infringed upon the fun of anyone within (or out) or the server. Is that not the point of rules, to preserve fun for all?
Time and date when the account was banned : Some weeks ago, we were log banned so not sure.
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!) 795934, others can be obtained.
Why should you be unbanned? The server is dead, so why keep the only people that enjoy it from actually using the 200 slot server that someone pays/hosts. If that's not the purpose of the server, to allow people to enjoy it (as long as it is within reason and does not infringe on the fun of others/ functionality of the server), then maybe everyone should be banned.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban Request : Kiri, Brandon, Ikumi
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 08:19:59 am »
first off the others can make their own unban requests.  this in no way covers the stuff required in their unban requests, and they can speak for themselves.  i am not the biggest fan of 3rd party unban requests. 

second, the server isn't your personal playground where you can do whatever you want to whoever you want.  I'd rather the server stay dead than be populated by a few people who just want to teamkill/teamwound each other.  you can get your own server if that is what you want to do.  the server isn't going to be a trolls gathering place.  NA1 isn't going to be what EU1 looked like when it finally died.  don't like it?  find another server.  save your philosophical debate about what the rules are meant to be about for another time.  NA1 will be used for BCoF, so it isn't going to be wasted.

While rules may have been broken, there were no rules broken that infringed upon the fun of anyone within of  the server.
  I've heard this before.  don't make that assumption. 

if you are actually going to play on the server without breaking the rules, or attempting to bend them constantly, i will unban you.  if you are just going to cause more trouble, ill just keep you banned or reban you to save others/myself the trouble.   
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.