Author Topic: European Infantry Cup [Season 1] *Completed*  (Read 162485 times)

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Infantry Cup [Season 1]
« Reply #1080 on: August 17, 2017, 08:35:14 pm »
Gjokov : slayin Falk
temp ban raii
perm banned myself

we just told him that the 28th has to drop down to 15 players vs our 14 players. He should read the rules not just enforce them cuz he can.

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: August 17, 2017, 08:36:48 pm »
77y vs 28th - 5:5

Could've been the cleanest EIC match I've ever refed but some members of 77y decided to insult the referee and so they were punished. Good game, best of luck in the rest of the cup to both regs.

Offline Destiny

• Second Lieutenant
  • The real Destiny
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 20th_CSjt_Destiny
« Reply #1082 on: August 17, 2017, 08:37:03 pm »
temp ban raii
perm banned myself

we just told him that the 28th has to drop down to 15 players vs our 14 players. He should read the rules not just enforce them cuz he can.

And they did, and you still shittalked the ref afterwards. No big surprise that some of your guys got banned with the shit you typed about Gojkov, guess Price can read the logs himself on that.
have you considered going sailors and/or partizani might ruin the lb for other regiments?
Itll ruin it for others? id say make it more fun to see a bunch of partizani or sailors rushing b

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #1083 on: August 17, 2017, 08:38:27 pm »
temp ban raii
perm banned myself

And they did, and you still shittalked the ref afterwards. No big surprise that some of your guys got banned with the shit you typed about Gojkov, guess Price can read the logs himself.
wouldnt be shit talk if he would read the rules before the event  + not randomly slay

Offline Buda

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: August 17, 2017, 08:38:47 pm »

Could've been the cleanest EIC match I've ever refed but some members of 77y decided to insult the referee and so they were punished. Good game, best of luck in the rest of the cup to both regs.

Oh rly? slaying player who typed "No you" ? is ok? or temp ban one of our best player because he corrected you

How the fuck this kid is ref?

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1085 on: August 17, 2017, 08:41:34 pm »
Number of problems which ruined a perfectly good match, nothing to do with the 28th as their behaviour and performance was very good.
Firstly the server appeared to have not been reset which led to complaints from both sides.
Secondly the referee appeared to have a number of issues with both following the rules he is supposed to enforce and a problem with mathematics. Appearing to think that if we have 14, they can +1 and have 16. The ref also appeared to get very personal with his enforcing of select rules, Slaying Falk for saying that another person would have been a better ref, temping raii for saying "Who's going to slay you for being bad," and then permanently banning Frittentime for disputing his slays and bans.

Perfectly good match ruined by a poor show by the referee.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1086 on: August 17, 2017, 08:46:08 pm »
Number of problems which ruined a perfectly good match, nothing to do with the 28th as their behaviour and performance was very good.
Firstly the server appeared to have not been reset which led to complaints from both sides.
Secondly the referee appeared to have a number of issues with both following the rules he is supposed to enforce and a problem with mathematics. Appearing to think that if we have 14, they can +1 and have 16. The ref also appeared to get very personal with his enforcing of select rules, Slaying Falk for saying that another person would have been a better ref, temping raii for saying "Who's going to slay you for being bad," and then permanently banning Frittentime for disputing his slays and bans.

Perfectly good match ruined by a poor show by the referee.

They all should have been restarted... I apologise if they haven't and will do so immediately.

As for this issue please curb all this until either Gaz or whoever brings it up with me directly. If that doesn't happen, I will not be doing anything about it. Plain and simple.

Don't make me have to lock the thread please.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #1087 on: August 17, 2017, 08:57:36 pm »
17e 9 - 1 IVe

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1088 on: August 17, 2017, 09:37:34 pm »
Okay then.... Great match today 77y.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1089 on: August 18, 2017, 12:09:39 am »
17e 9 - 1 IVe

Thanks for the match! Was great, shame about no ref but i think it turned out ok. Last round was fun! Hope Stephane liked my dancing  :o

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #1090 on: August 18, 2017, 11:30:08 am »
17e 9 - 1 IVe

Thanks for the match! Was great, shame about no ref but i think it turned out ok. Last round was fun! Hope Stephane liked my dancing  :o

The match was enjoyable, even if we almost FICed one or two rounds... Sorry for that...
But really nice behaviour and skills from 17e, very appreciated

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1091 on: August 18, 2017, 01:02:16 pm »
Can return the compliment to the IVe, your behaviour throught the whole match was really enjoyable and even if you decide to use tactical positioning in some rounds (some would call that 'camping'  ::) ) when we went to you and you went to us, nobody ran away and we could have some really good shootings and melees.

Also very much enjoyed, as much as some other people of our line, that you guys brang almost 30 people at one point, made the LB way more epic which we're all glad for. <3
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Destiny

• Second Lieutenant
  • The real Destiny
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 20th_CSjt_Destiny
« Reply #1092 on: August 19, 2017, 09:16:32 pm »
Regiments: 20th vs 1y
Date: 25.08.2017 19:00 GMT
Server: EIC_1
Referee: needed

Still looking for a ref.
have you considered going sailors and/or partizani might ruin the lb for other regiments?
Itll ruin it for others? id say make it more fun to see a bunch of partizani or sailors rushing b

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1093 on: August 20, 2017, 05:20:33 am »
Spoiler

Oh rly? slaying player who typed "No you" ? is ok? or temp ban one of our best player because he corrected you

[close]

radši se na to NW vykašli jako celej czsk team  ;D ;D
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1094 on: August 20, 2017, 01:35:49 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

radši se na to NW vykašli jako celej czsk team  ;D ;D
kokot
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |