1 (4%)
25.08 7GMT or 8GMT
1 (4%)
26.08 7GMT or 8GMT
3 (12%)
27.08 7GMT or 8GMT
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Summer 5v5 Melee Tournament 2017  (Read 23922 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Summer 5v5 Melee Tournament 2017 [W.I.P]
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 09:44:55 pm »
oh boy

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 10:04:21 pm »
Thread updated
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2017, 10:20:59 pm »
graphics are lit

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 07:54:09 am »
fun times
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

MaThiEu

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2017, 08:13:47 am »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2017, 12:35:49 pm »
Graphics are actually really cool. Not a big fan of tournaments during summer break as always felt the never reach their true potential but if they're people interested, then why not.

Also we're in end of May, tournament is in two or three months depending on the date you pick, isn't it going to be a bit hard for teams to know wherever or not they can attend the tournament?

Cool idea either way, good luck Moski !
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2017, 10:49:00 pm »
Poll added
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2017, 12:38:05 am »
Graphics are actually really cool. Not a big fan of tournaments during summer break as always felt the never reach their true potential but if they're people interested, then why not.

Also we're in end of May, tournament is in two or three months depending on the date you pick, isn't it going to be a bit hard for teams to know wherever or not they can attend the tournament?

"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2017, 05:44:13 pm »

Well i'd say it depends on the person you are. I for example know when i'll be gone in summer. But i understand that some things just pop out of nowhere and that it is hard to tell whether people can attend it or not.

Nonetheless it's a risk i'll take.

And thanks :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2017, 07:50:12 pm »
I meant to vote 18th but I put the wrong one as I'm a mong soz.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2017, 09:00:31 pm »
if it's double bracket, shouldn't the lower bracket contain more rounds?

Spoiler

[close]
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2017, 09:03:06 pm »
if it's double bracket, shouldn't the lower bracket contain more rounds?

Spoiler

[close]

It's just an example, since i dont know how many teams will sign up

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2017, 09:03:39 pm »
gotcha fam
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2017, 10:52:59 pm »
Will leave the vote open until the end of the week

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2017, 10:36:31 pm »
Date is now set: 18.08.2017

You can now Sign up:

Team's Name:
Captain:
Roster:
Steam(Link appreciated):

Note: the Roster is limited to 8 people.

Admin Sign up:

In-Game name:
Steam Name(Link would be appreciated):
Previous Experience: