Author Topic: European Community List - Melee  (Read 78901 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Community List - Melee
« Reply #555 on: January 21, 2018, 02:43:13 pm »
If you don't like the list you may as well just make your own and put the time you would have spent arguing into developing your own

Stop being sensible Gi  >:(
Woops my bad

Please continue arguing until your fingers start bleeding

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #556 on: January 21, 2018, 03:35:56 pm »
If you don't like the list you may as well just make your own and put the time you would have spent arguing into developing your own

Stop being sensible Gi  >:(
Woops my bad

Please continue arguing until your fingers start bleeding

I resorted to other body parts already!

Offline Vortx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 21, 2018, 04:26:34 pm »
I got literally trashed

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #558 on: January 21, 2018, 05:06:47 pm »
You should add, Wolpi & Shogunai

Wursti

« Reply #559 on: January 21, 2018, 05:24:27 pm »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #560 on: January 21, 2018, 05:57:11 pm »
I got literally trashed

its okay they cant beat us in age of empires III

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #561 on: January 21, 2018, 06:58:31 pm »
LeBrave should be 86 tops tbh, he always gets carried and his chambers arent even that strong, plus seeing as he's so one-dimensional even Jammo could beat him in a ft7.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #562 on: January 21, 2018, 07:53:07 pm »
LeBrave should be 86 tops tbh, he always gets carried and his chambers arent even that strong, plus seeing as he's so one-dimensional even Jammo could beat him in a ft7.

+1
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #563 on: January 21, 2018, 08:30:38 pm »
AHAH
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 08:34:55 pm by LeBrave »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 21, 2018, 09:07:02 pm »

Haze

« Reply #565 on: January 21, 2018, 09:15:54 pm »
When I get my pc internet back, I will take over the argumentation/conversation in which I will expose why some should get up like lebrave, hokej, mandarin,  also I'd like lebrave rating to be locked until then. I announce it now, I meant to debate or convince with/him ledger only, maybe with stark and tiberias also but then that's it. Therefore, I'd prefer if old amazingly genius player, likeable humain beings, social justice warriors, trolls, and others guys that never seen a final nor win something relevant more than 1 or 2 times the last 3 years could refrain from joining the conversation.          Posted on phone
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 09:19:47 pm by Drake »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #566 on: January 21, 2018, 09:28:13 pm »
When I get my pc internet back, I will take over the argumentation/conversation in which I will expose why some should get up like lebrave, hokej, mandarin,  also I'd like lebrave rating to be locked until then. I announce it now, I meant to debate or convince with/him ledger only, maybe with stark and tiberias also but then that's it. Therefore, I'd prefer if old amazingly genius player, likeable humain beings, social justice warriors, trolls, and others guys that never seen a final nor win something relevant more than 1 or 2 times the last 3 years could refrain from joining the conversation.          Posted on phone

self entitlement

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 21, 2018, 09:29:00 pm »
When I get my pc internet back, I will take over the argumentation/conversation in which I will expose why some should get up like lebrave, hokej, mandarin,  also I'd like lebrave rating to be locked until then. I announce it now, I meant to debate or convince with/him ledger only, maybe with stark and tiberias also but then that's it. Therefore, I'd prefer if old amazingly genius player, likeable humain beings, social justice warrior, trolls, and others guys that never seen a final nor win something relevant more than 1 or 2 times the last 3 years could refrain from joining the conversation.          Posted on phone

I was joking around with LeBrave but honestly man, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you are not a god because you have more tournament wins than most, you're just one player among many. Just sit down please, this attitude is getting old. If you want to make arguements for something just do it, no need to announce it beforehand as if everyone would hang on your every word.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #568 on: January 21, 2018, 09:29:31 pm »
When I get my pc internet back, I will take over the argumentation/conversation in which I will expose why some should get up like lebrave, hokej, mandarin,  also I'd like lebrave rating to be locked until then. I announce it now, I meant to debate or convince with/him ledger only, maybe with stark and tiberias also but then that's it. Therefore, I'd prefer if old amazingly genius player, likeable humain beings, social justice warrior, trolls, and others guys that never seen a final nor win something relevant more than 1 or 2 times the last 3 years could refrain from joining the conversation.          Posted on phone

I was joking around with LeBrave but honestly man, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you are not a god because you have more tournament wins than most, you're just one player among many. Just sit down please, this attitude is getting old. If you want to make arguements for something just do it, no need to announce it beforehand as if everyone would hang on your every word.

i fucking love you alator

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #569 on: January 21, 2018, 11:10:40 pm »
wilson beat lebrave in a duel, don't go on the slippery path kids