Poll

Have you ever used autoblock in Warband/NW

Never
104 (88.9%)
Yes In Multiplayer (actual cheat downloaded from a shady website/person that could give you a virus if your not smart, not the autoblock that is in the server/game options)
13 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: July 19, 2016, 03:32:44 pm

Author Topic: AutoBlock Poll  (Read 12099 times)

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: AutoBlock Poll
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2016, 11:39:26 pm »
It's disadvantage really just block slower.

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2016, 06:13:49 pm »
I downloaded one and tried it out for like one day to see what it was like, found it annoying, deleted it.

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2016, 01:25:30 am »
Doesn't it make blocking chambers impossible if you use autoblock? If it does then you're fawked if you're fighting me. The only time I could ever see it being useful if you're fighting a noob who doesn't know any skill, if that's the case then why do you need it in the first place?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 01:27:35 am by Heist »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2016, 05:54:50 am »
When I was in the 31e, I downloaded it and we played around with it for a bit together in our server, it was fairly easy to get and straightforward to use back then, but I deleted it after we had our fun with it. :P

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2016, 01:17:26 pm »
Doesn't it make blocking chambers impossible if you use autoblock? If it does then you're fawked if you're fighting me. The only time I could ever see it being useful if you're fighting a noob who doesn't know any skill, if that's the case then why do you need it in the first place?
Of course not, it's the same as normal blocking in terms of chambers.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2016, 01:31:40 pm »
I have only ever seen someone actually kicked for cheating once and took a screenshot of it.

Spoiler
[close]

I couldn't tell if he was actually using autoblock or something else (idk what else you would be able  script that would actually be useful)

that is a betty mod  that is used to crash a server.  seen betty attempt this numerous times on the official servers.(thanks for padding my ban stats)  if someone has a skin or other issue, it will just kick them once, not 20.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2016, 09:29:58 pm »
Betty is mostly on Tropical Hell
And there indeed was a "Betty Mod" she used this because she wanted to populate her own servers and take down the bigger ones.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2016, 11:07:57 pm »
Betty is mostly on Tropical Hell
And there indeed was a "Betty Mod" she used this because she wanted to populate her own servers and take down the bigger ones.

A free for all server... Why am I not surprised...
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Haze

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2016, 08:20:25 am »
If there is any anti-autoblock script,i really need it for some events,if someone know about it pls feel free to message me ty.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 08:22:31 am by Ragnarr »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2016, 12:37:41 pm »
there's one script that has an auto chamber, you have to press it at the right time but it does the attack direction for you.. kinda useless

tried those out on duel with andee and it hurt my game more than it helped it. I could see it being viable if you played like a godfried style or like a Rogelio (aka gay af) but other than that its not gonna make you any better and will prob have the reverse effect

tl:dr dont do drugs kids

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2016, 12:43:06 pm »
there's one script that has an auto chamber, you have to press it at the right time but it does the attack direction for you.. kinda useless

tried those out on duel with andee and it hurt my game more than it helped it. I could see it being viable if you played like a godfried style or like a Rogelio (aka gay af) but other than that its not gonna make you any better and will prob have the reverse effect

tl:dr dont do drugs kids
I think the auto-chamber one stopped working after an update a few years back, or so I was told. In all fairness a lot of people use Macro's for feints. To me that is just as bad.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2016, 09:42:48 pm »
I've seen one guy that just held a down attack and it automatically chambered without any animation.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2016, 03:22:59 am »
I've seen one guy that just held a down attack and it automatically chambered without any animation.
was probably the meth you just took before playing NW

Offline DeadEye

• Second Lieutenant
  • Old Nr7 Oberst
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr7_DeadEye
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2016, 05:03:45 pm »
rofl

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2016, 09:44:52 pm »
r3kt