Author Topic: [Unofficial] KILLBOX Thread!  (Read 39278 times)

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [Unofficial] KILLBOX Thread!
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2015, 08:56:58 pm »
Steam Name:[AK]Deniolser
  Why would you be a good admin: I'm not Trol and Nobbs and i don't like him . I speak English well . I am honest , I do not like people who practice teamkilling , I'm responsible pleasant courteous and always want to clarify any doubts (helpful)
About yourself: i am from poland I'm 17 Most of himself wrote above
Current admins that could vouch for you: Tukan Hunter :)

Accepted

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2015, 09:22:50 pm »
  Why would you be a good admin: I'm not Trol and Nobbs and i don't like him . I speak English well . I am honest , I do not like people who practice teamkilling , I'm responsible pleasant courteous and always want to clarify any doubts (helpful)

Accepted

lol   ;D

Yu speak anglaise tu gud for me
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 09:24:27 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2015, 09:36:52 pm »

Accepted
Quality admins I see.
<3

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2015, 09:53:30 pm »
I see chip on your shoulder and spamming for no reason :)

Edit: I base off my decision on observation of players and their traits, whats of importance to me is their kindness,  good behaviour and willingness to help other players. I dont care if someone can fill their application  with fancy expressions or if they are well-known in the community.
If you have a problem with me directly then cut to the chase and msg me on forum, like all mature people do.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 10:09:02 pm by hunter491 »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2015, 10:09:35 pm »
I see chip on your shoulder and spamming for no reason :)
If 1 post = spamming, then your definition is a bit off. But of course I'd have a chip on my shoulder due to my being removed from a dead server 4 months ago, right?
<3

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2015, 10:13:19 pm »
I dont know your motives for hatred  mate.
If its dead why do you care?

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2015, 10:23:31 pm »
Just funny to see how low the threshold for the acceptance of new admins has become as of late... If you don't like comments like ours, perhaps you should move over to a private website. Privately-sent applications may even spare you the humiliation of allowing the public to see you guys deeming applicants like this guy as being trustworthy enough for admin.

Spoiler
[close]

<3

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2015, 10:32:14 pm »
Possibly, however i dont care about your oppinions or everyone else.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2015, 11:44:12 pm »
Possibly, however i dont care about your oppinions or everyone else.

Why are you still on this forum then writing several answers although saying you didn't care about the community's opinion?
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2015, 02:55:35 pm »
please give me admin i'll ban everyone from your shitty group fighting server  ty ty

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2015, 03:37:12 pm »
Steam Name: nikostreleras
Why would you be a good admin:Well obviously i dont know i will be a good admin!But i can guarantee safety from trollers teamkillers etc. Recently i was playing on the server and noticed that admins never show up so i would love to be one...
About yourself:Weeeell,the very first thing you need to know about me is that i am a very proud Greek man :D Hmmm other important thing about me is that i am a professional  basketball player :D (oh i forgot!i am bad at warband)
Current admins that could vouch for you:Hunter i guess...

against all the odds
accepted

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2015, 06:47:50 pm »
please give me admin i'll ban everyone from your shitty group fighting server  ty ty

gib dis man admoon
>>Scenes<<

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2015, 07:33:09 pm »

Accepted

He is good at English? Hence all the spelling mistakes, and then calls himself honest.
He does not troll? Good, that means he should not be on a ban list. But should someone be an admin just because they can follow rules? No.

If you look at the sign ups by Deniolser and Buzz, both applications made within 1 minute of one another, both from Countries in Eastern Europe, like the head admin, which would leave many to believe that Hunter is recruiting admins from his region to further his influence within killbox. This can be seen as the head admin, Hunter, has not followed the admin application guide lines where the senior members of the killbox server discuss new admins together, in fact he has cherry picked the admins himself, a wrongful decision as now he has let under-qualified become admins, lowering the bar.

Steam Name: nikostreleras
Why would you be a good admin:Well obviously i dont know i will be a good admin!But i can guarantee safety from trollers teamkillers etc. Recently i was playing on the server and noticed that admins never show up so i would love to be one...
About yourself:Weeeell,the very first thing you need to know about me is that i am a very proud Greek man :D Hmmm other important thing about me is that i am a professional  basketball player :D (oh i forgot!i am bad at warband)
Current admins that could vouch for you:Hunter i guess...

against all the odds
accepted

No mention of previous admin experience,
No indication on how often he plays on the server
Only 1 admin can vouch for him
Admits himself he does not know how to be a good admin "i don't know i will be a good admin"

Hence as an unhappy Senior admin of the killbox server, i would not support Deniolser and Buzz becoming admins.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 07:50:36 pm by Rhinosmyth »

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2015, 07:47:55 pm »
"that Hunter is recruiting admins from his region to further his influence within killbox."
Buzz is from Greece.
I dont see how my country is similar to Greece nor how we are in same "region"

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2015, 09:27:58 pm »
Scott, you should really take a closer look at how Hunter is (mis)managing your server. I can only take your complete indifference as further evidence as to how you don't give a shit as to whether he is driving the server to the ground with his admin choices...
<3