Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298783 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Please don't post here if you're not an admin.

Carlos I can possibly give an unban if you tell the truth about what really happened because you keep changing your story.
Im not changing my story Im beening honest, i swear my life on it.
Carlos just use a CD key.   ::)

Offline carlos5051

• Private
  • 1stEPI_A1_Kpl_Carlos, Questions just ask me.:)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Carlos
  • Side: Union
I dont know how but ok
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 05:13:31 am by carlos5051 »
1stEPI_A1_Kpl_Carlos

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Some pathetic behavior by several people has been removed.  if i come across any more pathetic behavior, mutes will be given.  Grow up.

a tip carlos after reading all of this, dont post personal info, even about family here.  if someone is not an admin or in charge of the server, then just ignore them.

and this server does not do unbans, so i would not recommend wasting any more time here carlos.

Thunderstormer, I don't think that you've realised that Steve Chilton is not actually an admin...

Got some time to look into it and you are correct, they have been punished for it.   

how? my ID is 518891
Carlos, they aren't going to unban you.  I believe Cole is referring to buying a new key while they are on sale.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Got some time to look into it

Haha you know you have nothing better to do anyway ahaha wahhadahha

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
I'm the only admin who randomly posts here, Steve is not an admin. Not that it really matters anyway.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Branston Pickle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Okay, I've been banned for near enough a year even know they told me that they "accidently" banned the wrong name which gave me the idea that they would unban me.  Months later, still banned and what's even better, My regiment goes on there some days in the week but not me as I'm banned for no reason...

I'd just like to be apart of my reg when they are on there.. :(

So Depressed.. :/

Disheartened...

Lost...

Pickle!

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Okay, I've been banned for near enough a year even know they told me that they "accidently" banned the wrong name which gave me the idea that they would unban me.  Months later, still banned and what's even better, My regiment goes on there some days in the week but not me as I'm banned for no reason...

Disheartened...

Lost...

Pickle!

Your ban was never accidental though nor did anyone ever say it was.

Offline Branston Pickle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Disheartened...

Lost...

Pickle!

Your ban was never accidental though nor did anyone ever say it was.

I'm pretty sure they did.. :/ It was just after I got banned cause I had someone from the 15th that messaged me saying that it was.. Not going to argue.. Just stating..
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:44:52 pm by Branston Pickle »

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Some pathetic behavior by several people has been removed.  if i come across any more pathetic behavior, mutes will be given.  Grow up.

a tip carlos after reading all of this, dont post personal info, even about family here.  if someone is not an admin or in charge of the server, then just ignore them.

and this server does not do unbans, so i would not recommend wasting any more time here carlos.

Thunderstormer, I don't think that you've realised that Steve Chilton is not actually an admin...

Snitch confirmed.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

Disheartened...

Lost...

Pickle!

Just buy a new NW key if it means that much.
Why am I still here

Offline crasy31

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
•Server(s) you are banned from: I was banned from 15th Humans vs Bots
•What was happening when you got banned: I was banned for accidentally killing a bot on my team.
•Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I did not break any rules besides the team killing.
•Time and date when the account was banned: I was banned over 3 months ago (Today is December 6) I have no idea the exact date or time.
•Timezone: Eastern Standard Time / New York Timezone
•User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!): 1082162
•Why should you be unbanned?: I believe that I should be unbanned because I was banned for something I did on accident. I will never break another rule on this server and will aim to try to make the server a better place for all players. My friend and I always used to play on this server but now that I was banned we have nothing better to do. I hope you take my request into consideration, thank you for your time.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
•What was happening when you got banned: I was banned for accidentally killing a bot on my team.
•Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I did not break any rules besides the team killing.
•Time and date when the account was banned: I was banned over 3 months ago (Today is December 6) I have no idea the exact date or time.
•User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!): 1082162
•Why should you be unbanned?: I believe that I should be unbanned because I was banned for something I did on accident. I will never break another rule on this server and will aim to try to make the server a better place for all players. My friend and I always used to play on this server but now that I was banned we have nothing better to do. I hope you take my request into consideration, thank you for your time.

Enjoy your life without this shitty server. They do not unban anyone.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
I love how people manage to find and fill an unban form even though it's clearly written: "UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES."

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

I find it amusing that somehow you were able to teamkill a bot, when we have never had teamkilling on in over 3 years.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
In other news. We added 3 new maps on Saturday for a grand total of 25 maps, as well as a few maps had some edits. 2 of the new maps have some edits on the way and we have a few more maps that will be incoming in the following days/weeks.