Author Topic: 29th Worcestershire Regiment Of Foot [NA Recruiting]  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Lawrence

• Major
  • 1ere Cadet | Former Founder of 3rd East Kent (NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lawrence
  • Side: Union
29th Worcestershire Regiment Of Foot [NA Recruiting]
« on: November 28, 2015, 12:41:29 am »

About the 29th Regiment of Foot

The 29th Regiment of Foot is an active, organised, historically accurate Napoleonic Wars regiment that finds pride in its discipline and professionalism. Only accepting players beyond the age of sixteen, the aim of the 29th's is to excel not only on the battlefield, but also off the field, showing a high level of defined maturity and respect towards the dwindling community. The regiment demands full discipline from its members during organized events; a high level of commitment will be necessary when joining. Our battles are always under the use of strictness, as well as drill; however, our non-event atmosphere is very relaxed and enjoyable. The prominent aim of the regiment, is to acquire a strong group of family. It is important to become a cohesive regiment, doing that will require friendship as well as togetherness. If you are looking for an organized regiment, 29th Regiment of Foot is the place for you.

In 1768 the 29th along with the 14th Regiment of Foot were sent to Boston, Massachusetts, where on the evening of 5 March 1770, men of the 29th Grenadier Company under the command of Captain Thomas Preston took part in the Boston Massacre. Five colonists died during the riot in front of the Boston customs house. Due to the incident, the regiment earned the nickname the Vein Openers for drawing first blood in the American Revolution. The men involved were tried for murder and were defended by John Adams (who later became President of the United States). Two of the men involved, Hugh Montgomery and Matthew Kilroy, were found guilty of manslaughter and branded on the thumb. Captain Thomas Preston and the other men involved were found not guilty. The 29th left Boston in 1771 for British controlled Florida before returning to England in 1773. The 29th Later fought during the Napoleonic Wars primarily on the Iberian Peninsula. They took heavy losses during the campaign. Please add [29th] Lawrence on steam to join.

Commanding Officers

Captain: Lawrence
Lieutenant:
Ensign:

Non-Commissioned Officers

Serjeant Major:
Colour Serjeant Major
Serjeant:
Corporal:

Enlisted

Lance Corporal: Alastair
Lance Corporal: PwndelaPwn

Private: Macca
Private: Angel
Private: Void
Private: Treeman
Private: Skitch
Private: Maxton
Private: Wolfpack
Private: Fruit
Private: NightLegend
Private: Maxwell
Private: Crispygoat
Private: Kamp
Private: Pimpsworth
Private: Charles
Private: Cups
Private: Jim

Recruits

Cadet: Murdermeister
Recruit: Zach
Recruit: Heinze
Recruit: Terp
Recruit: Red Viper
Recruit: Foxxy
Recruit: Sammy
Recruit:: Crazyhorse
Recruit:: Scotty
Recruit: Jam
Recruit: Cato
Recruit: Deamon
Recruit: John Price
Recruit: Hans
Recruit: York
Recruit: Zeito
Recruit: Samtheman
Recruit: Renigard
Recruit: PreDaTor-Of-SiN
Recruit: whyuno
Recruit: Jihadi R1sen
Recruit: Huxley
Recruit: Rueban
Recruit: Crazytoes
Recruit: Frankie

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 02:47:13 am by ~Lawrence~ »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Re: 29th Worcestershire Regiment Of Foot [NA Recruiting]
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 02:51:05 am »
Why is this in the Russian forum, Lawrence?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 07:52:32 pm »
erm

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 04:10:28 pm »
<3 Dazzer
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile