6 (4.7%)
2 months
9 (7%)
1 year
9 (7%)
I'll give it a week
79 (61.2%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ NANWL CHAMPS!  (Read 124272 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
grrr lol 99.9% mercs 

. anyway good job USMC and merc trio

I was gonna merc for you guys at first but it woulda been unfair. Actually I did merc for you first few rounds

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
tru we but u ran away from the squeaker !

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
tru we but u ran away from the squeaker !
:p

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
I went a whole day with out posting #Progress
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
I went a whole day with out posting #Progress
I thought the forums seemed nice for once

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
I'm dropping out of college to pursue a professional NW and YouTube career. Wish me luck
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
I'm dropping out of college to pursue a professional NW and YouTube career. Wish me luck

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
http://challonge.com/nr8lg

Did a duel tourney. I beat Elite 7-6 but gave him a mercy round where winner takes all...he won.

Dom then went on to win the tournament aswell as beat Russian 7-5, supreme champion Dom!

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Dom 2 OP
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 06:14:34 am by NickCole »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Hello everyone, I see our thread is in desperate need for a post in order for it be placed at the top of the regiment threads in order for possible recruits to find us and possibly join us and have a meaningful career in our regiment, so here is my summary and analysis of Star Wars Ep. 3- Revenge of the Sith.

I'm at work so I haven't proofread this so there are probably errors.

This movie had a lot to do. For many this was seen as the last Star Wars movie seeing as how the original and prequel trilogies were done. The amount of bridges that had to be built in order to connect the old to the new was absolutely astonishing but it did leave some serious questions to some viewers which I'll get to later.

So starting off, the movie immediately centers on our trilogy protagonists of Anakin and Obi-Wan. They're fighting in a space battle over the Galactic hub planet of Coroscant after the Confederation of Independent Systems, an insurrectionist movement within the Republic famous for the use of droids, launches a surprise attack on the planet and are able to abduct the chancellor, the kind hearted Palpatine. He is taken to space and held as a prisoner on a ship commanded by the droid general, Grevious. Also on the ship is the Sith Lord: Dark Tyrannus or more commonly known as Count Dooku. Dooku's combat skills were far superior to that of both Obi-Wan and Anakin in the 2nd movie and he was easily able to best them and remove the right arm of Anakin in a spectacular lightsaber duel. Exposition aside, the master and apprentice are in two Starfighters as they are sent on a rescue mission to bring back the chancellor as no one wants to destroy the ship in an assault. The jedi manage to board the ship after a tense action sequence and nail biting drama over whether they'll make it, despite the massive amounts of plot armor on both characters, they get on the ship. They fight through many droids but are finally able to find the chancellor. However, Count Dooku is there to confront them. A brilliant duel erupts with no one able to get the upper hand. However, dooku is able to isolate a 1v1 and handily defeats Obi Wan, dropping a massive structure on him, but thanks to his plot armor he isn't paralyzed like 99% of other people would. Anakin engages in a 1v1 but decides to use his anger and hate of dooku to launch a flurry of power attacks uncharacteristic of a Jedi. Palapatine watches with amusement.  After one last flurry, Anakin straight up cuts the hands off Dooku and the Sith Lord accepts his defeat but has a look of despair and hopes for mercy. Had Obi-Wan not been unconscious he would have been able to tell Anakin the right thing to do but he is not. Instead the kindhearted Palpatine urges Anakin to kill the Sith Lord, which he does because he is really edgy and something has to kickstart his fall to the dark side and his turn from a Jedi to a Sith.

Anakin frees the chancellor and they set off, but not before Anakin rescues Obi-Wan. Together the trio attempt to escape but are caught by General Grevious. After a while they fight the bridge of the ship where Grevious eventually loses and decides to crash land onto the planet below. The trio brace for impact but their plot armour easily absorbs the blow.

Fast forward through all the boring stuff and we see that the war continues to drag on and the public only rally behind the beloved Palaptine. The Jedi counsel grows wary as he has been given so much power that he may refuse to relinquish it. Palpatine realizes and opts to send his fuckboi Anakin to represent him on the Counsel just to make the jedi extra salty. As a response Anakin is not made a master like all the others on the counsel. This drives him mad and so what do the jedi do? They have him to spy on Palpatine. Eventually as Palaptine and Anakin spend more time together, Palpatine slowly starts hinting at dark side teachings of the sith and appealing to Anakin's nightmare of his wife dying. He doesn't want that to happen so he starts to listen. After a lot of boring stuff Anakin deduces that Palpatine is the Sith Lord behind everything and goes to tell the Jedi about this. Some jedi immediately go to arrest him. Anakin is torn because he doesn't want his wife to do so he decides to go and see what's up. While doing so Palaptine turns into a CGI fencer and totally destroys the jedi aside from Mace Windu, the black guy. They have a tense showing where Palaptine is ultimately disarmed and cornered. Mace absorbs his force lightning and is able to reflect it to disfigure him. Anakin decides to cut Mace's arm off because he doesn't believe that Palpatine should be killed and he deserves the right to a free and fair trial because the U.S. would totally give a free and fair trial to bin Laden. Anyhow, mace is dunked on by Palpatine and Anakin is crowned a sith lord. Palpatine orders his personal army of clones to kill all their jedi masters and sends Anakin to go kill Jedi as well at their hub. He goes to slaughter the jedi at their danky temple along with all the children there too because YOLO. Meanwhile Obi-Wan kills Grevious on a far off planet. After all of this Obi-Wan stows away on Padme's ship; She is Anakins secret wife who is pregnant. She goes to the lava world of Mustafar to meet with him and try to see what's going on. On the same planet Anakin killed all the leaders of the CIS to assure an easy rise for Palpatine. Padme shows up, obi-wan comes out and Anakin force chokes his wife because marriage problems. The two engage in a tense duel which ultimately ends with Obi-wan chopping off all his limbs and letting him catch fire and to his knowledge, burn to death. In the meantime the grand master of the jedi and Palaptine have a duel and it ends with Palpatine beating him. Palpatine reforms the Republic into an Empire after he claims the Jedi tried to kill him. This is the equivalent of a fragile man beating three MMA fighters but whatever, the senate goes with it. The two remaining jedi go into hiding and take Anakin's kids from his dying mom because there is no such thing as CPS in that universe. Everyone goes into hiding and Anakin lives and is put into a robot suit. Him and Palpatine build a super weapon as the last shot of the movie.

The end.

Overall I think the movie was better than most like to admit. It did the job of meshing the original series and prequel trilogies excellent. It did leave some holes and many questions to ask but regardless it was pretty good. The CGI was clearly better than the past movies and there was a much more centered plot to follow as compared to the many from the two prior movies.

Overall, 9/11 - Pretty Decent
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
wat

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Harrison Ford was the only actor who went on to make good movies after Star Wars