Author Topic: ✯ The Royal Recruits ✯  (Read 268093 times)

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
  • Side: Neutral
✯ The Royal Recruits ✯
« on: November 11, 2012, 02:46:35 pm »

________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you wish to join a community of friends with an unprecedented gaming history, if you have a passion for history, teamwork and fun, then The Royal Recruits are an ideal clan for you.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cimtmLVtChE[/youtube]
Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM4TdeqjnZA&list=FL1bwcOpu_q-HqbPypsvuDsA[/youtube]
[close]
Introduction to The Royal Recruits

Founded 14th of August, 2004 by Arquebusier and Forlorn Hope,
The Royal Recruits are one of the oldest Battlegrounds clans, having been founded in the era of the original Battlegrounds and moving on to Napoleonic Wars and Battlegrounds 2, however our tenure in Battlegrounds 2 has come to and end and now we are exclusively involved in Napoleonic Wars.

Spurred by a passion for history we became originators of line battle game-play in BG1 and innovators in techniques and maps which to this day have evolved into old standards.
The Royal Recruits have developed, along with a devotion to discipline and history, an unprecedented level of camaraderie; at the core The Royal Recruits are a community of friends, whether it be fighting alongside your comrades in a match or relaxing at our weekly movie night, a friendly atmosphere prevails, where we respect and rely upon one another in order to succeed and have a good time.
With this strong foundation The Royal Recruits have weathered all rough patches, and will continue to do so for a long time to come.

We might come off as a bit undisciplined by the way our thread looks but we consider discipline indispensable, but it must be inner discipline, motivated by a common purpose and a strong feeling of comradeship.

Activities

Weekly Training takes place every Saturday at 19:00 GMT (UK) - 20:00 CET (EU) - 13:00 EST (NA) , We expect our Members to attend this on a regular basis.
This is followed by a Linebattle or a Fun event, such as a scrim or one of our many mini-games (Officer-tag, zombies etc).

Linebattles
The Royal Recruits specializes in linebattle gameplay and we are dedicated to participating in as many of the community events as we can, to build a good relationship with the rest of the community of clans and regiments and to test our skill!
We have two Linebattles a week on average, which is more than enough and giving us and our members lots of flexibility to do other things!

Fundamentally, TRR is about fun and we play a wide selection of other games and mods together such as the Paradox Games, Arma series, Red Orchestra 2, Total War games, War Thunder,Native Warband and many more! We are always open for suggestions so do not hesitate to suggest your favourite game or mod!

Code of Conduct

Spoiler
1.   Rules on Acceptable behaviour online in TRR related games:

• You must address, and honour all types of TRR officer in accordance to their rank. Failure to do so will mean a swift and harsh punishment. (Rule exempt on a public server or on TS, unless specifically ordered to "Observe Rank" on which every member present must take note)

• You must uphold the honour of the TRR at all times, any man who does not will be deemed unfit to wear the tag.

2. Rules on Acceptable behaviour online outside TRR related games:

• Do not intentionally mock or make fun of a fellow TRR member if requested not to do so by the member concerned. Failure to do so will result in a warning, if the warning is not followed, stronger measures will be taken.

3. Rules on upholding the honour of TRR:

• Every man must keep to acceptable language when the presence of other clans.

• There must be no cheating/exploiting during any games of NW.

• Do not retaliate to others who may be less disciplined than yourself, they want to provoke a reaction.

• Be courteous to other clan members especially after scrims/line battles.

You represent TRR, and the Officers of TRR, do not embarrass us!

All rules, if broken, are punishable by Quaternary Offence.
[close]

Recruitment

Make an application on our forums Here or Add an CO listed below on Steam to help you through the application process,

Recruitment Officer: He will help you with your questions and application.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Officers:

Contact

Our Website                 
Teamspeak IP: fr01.gameservers.com:9385

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 05:56:04 pm by Augy »
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
* Reserved *
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
  • Side: Union
Best of luck lads!  ;D
Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline Svensson

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Love you guys, best of luck!

Has your Miami Vice box arrived yet Augment? :D

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
Good Luck!
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline Craig

• Captain
  • Help help I'm being reported!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Craig
Thankyou all gentlemen! Onwards and upwards!
WILLIEM WALLACE KILLED FEFTY MEN

~~ No one gives a fuck about what you admin~~

Offline Youp

• Captain
  • Skill is not an unlock, it's something you gain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Youp
I find it nice how you did the movie in the thread :)
Gazeilles Youp
Ex- Regimental Sergeant Major of the 4e Grenadiers, Served the regiment for 2,5 years

Offline Dealen

• First Lieutenant
  • Summer Is comming.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Nick: 81st_Col_Dealen
I enter this thread when I want to watch a movie ( Good luck lads ) :)

Offline Maia

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Good luck lads,may you have many more years of epicness ahead of you!

Offline Stjef

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Good Luck.  :P

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Best of luck lads!  ;D

Thank you good friend!

Good Luck!

Thanks dude

Love you guys, best of luck!

Has your Miami Vice box arrived yet Augment? :D

I rushed to get it last monday, i am already 2 seasons in!

I find it nice how you did the movie in the thread :)

Thanks Youp, was a real hassle making  :D

I enter this thread when I want to watch a movie ( Good luck lads ) :)

By all means, come to our Movie Night on Saturday! i will reserve a special spot for you.

Good luck lads,may you have many more years of epicness ahead of you!

Same to you!

Good Luck.  :P

Cheers mate  8)

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
Nice new rankroster  :).
Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
You are too kind lads!

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rec_John_Potterr
  • Side: Confederacy
Good luck, veterans!

Offline Daniel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Daniel