Author Topic: ♕ North American Coalition Event ♕ [NA] Iron Europe [ Cancelled] 8pm Sundays  (Read 11322 times)

Offline ibsocal

• Major General
  • Leader of horses, winner of things
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/1erCG Major IB
  • Side: Neutral
Community name: IB
Steam Name: ibsocal
Location/Timezone: California/Pacific Standard Time
Applying for (Ts/Servers):NACE Iron Europe server
Regiments: 10te, 8thRI, 9thUV, 7thUV, IE: 1teSturm
About yourself: I play M&B almost religiously when I'm not Working, at the beach or boxing.
Why you would be a good admin: Years of an Administrative past have honed my ability to react to situations accordingly and as an added bonus I don't take shit from idiots who troll because they think they can get away with it slyly.
Previous Experience (if any): Ran UVG Tuesday LB for 3 months. Run multiple teamspeaks & servers for NW/Arma/Minecraft/Gmod & I am an IE Official Admin
Do you agree to not give your group or a friendly group any degree of special treatment?: This should go without saying.. but ofcourse
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 04:26:05 am by ibsocal »

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
Community name: IB
Steam Name: ibsocal
Location/Timezone: California/Pacific Standard Time
Applying for (Ts/Servers):NACE Iron Europe server
Regiments: 10te, 8thRI, 9thUV, 7thUV, IE: 1teSturm
About yourself: I play M&B almost religiously when I'm not Working, at the beach or boxing.
Why you would be a good admin: Years of an Administrative past have honed my ability to react to situations accordingly and as an added bonus I don't take shit from idiots who troll because they think they can get away with it slyly.
Previous Experience (if any): Ran UVG Tuesday LB for 3 months. Run multiple teamspeaks & servers for NW/Arma/Minecraft/Gmod & I am an IE Official Admin
Do you agree to not give your group or a friendly group any degree of special treatment?: This should go without saying.. but ofcourse
Community Name: Milesbot
Steam Name: Milesbot
Location/Timezone: Connecticut, USA EST time
Applying for (Ts/Servers): IE server
Regiments: NW: 10te, 11te, 9thUV, 7thUV, 17te, 10te(new). IE: 1teSturm
About yourself: I have been playing mount and blade since it was a beta game, and NW since it started, I've pretty much been in the same community my entire NW career despite the reg name changes.
Why you would be a good admin: I have admining experience previously on NACE and also on our teamspeak. I don't generally favor people I know and can relate to trouble that regs have in events and am more than happy to help
Previous Experience (if any): I used to on NACE, and our teamspeak, also in the 7thUVs old tuesday LB
Do you agree to not give your group or a friendly group any degree of special treatment?: Yes of course
Community name: Judas the Trustworthy
Steam Name: Limbo the Budget Rebel, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028393949
Location/Timezone: New Jersey, Eastern Standard
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Server, Event
Regiments: Nr96 FKR Grenadiers, Sons Of Serbia
About yourself: I admin our teamspeak, our M&B server and C:SS server
Why you would be a good admin: I have experience
Previous Experience (if any): I admin an event on Fridays
Do you agree to not give your group or a friendly group any degree of special treatment?: Yes
All accepted as Jr admins.

Offline Charme

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Equestrian Foreign Legion
  • Nick: [EQFL]Col_Charme
Community name: Charme
Steam Name: [EQFL]Charme https://steamcommunity.com/id/octavie
Location/Timezone: London, UK. GMT
Applying for (Ts/Servers): IE event server
Regiments: EQFL
About yourself: I'm a university student studying finance and economics and the colonel of the EQFL. I like D&D, ponies, and MTG.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm impartial, level headed, and carry out decisive solutions quickly.
Previous Experience (if any): No experience being an admin for an event.
Do you agree to not give your group or a friendly group any degree of special treatment?: Yes

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
Community name: Charme
Steam Name: [EQFL]Charme https://steamcommunity.com/id/octavie
Location/Timezone: London, UK. GMT
Applying for (Ts/Servers): IE event server
Regiments: EQFL
About yourself: I'm a university student studying finance and economics and the colonel of the EQFL. I like D&D, ponies, and MTG.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm impartial, level headed, and carry out decisive solutions quickly.
Previous Experience (if any): No experience being an admin for an event.
Accepted as Jr admin.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Community name: Orcaryo
Steam Name: 2tes Orcaryo
Location/Timezone: South Florida, EST
Regiments: NW- 38e, PLG, leading 2tes  IE- 25th(Part of CEF)
About yourself: Well I'm from South Florida in my first year of high school looking for a career in History or Technology. When I am not playing NW I can be found on the forums or practicing trumpet.
Why you would be a good admin: I know the panel like the back of my hand and I could help ensure that events run smoothly so that people gain the most out of the event.
Previous Experience (if any):NA1, NA Gfing, 7NA Gfing, NA cav Gfing, used to admin NW NACE

Offline reclu

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5thNY_Col_Reclu
Application to Join

Regiment name:1stDevilDogs

Are you the regiment leader?:Yes

Regiment leader steam.:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012303081/

Regiment FSE Thread link.:We don't have one

Projected Attendence.:10-14

I agree to read and follow the rules and make sure to check the thread for any updates (y/n).:Yes

Why do you think your regiment would be a good fit for the event?:We love you and we are Op, and again we LOVE you

Do you have any previous experiences with N_A_C_E events or events with Romulus or Marceaux?:No
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 02:06:54 am by reclu »

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
Events cancelled until 1.2 comes out.

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
Regiment name: 33rd (East Prussian) Fusiliers "Count Roon"

Are you the regiment leader?: Yes

Regiment leader steam.: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012919815 (My steam)

Regiment FSE Thread link.: We have no FSE thread so: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/33rd-Fusiliers

Projected Attendence.:  6+ With people still joining the reg

I agree to read and follow the rules and make sure to check the thread for any updates (y/n).: Yes

Why do you think your regiment would be a good fit for the event?: We are all already members of a Napoleonic Regiment (72nd) and I feel they are all mature and sensible

Do you have any previous experiences with N_A_C_E events or events with Romulus or Marceaux?: Not a bit