Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 92317 times)

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2014, 02:31:04 pm »
For the German light machine gun could you make it so it is possible to fire when standing up if you're resting on something? It is really annoying when you're trying to shoot over the trench and you're forced to crouch which means you can't hit anything.

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2014, 02:40:57 pm »
I'd personally like to see some kind of medic animation? So you can shout when you need medical attention, because quite frankly as someone mentioned previously; as a medic you have no idea who's hurt unless they come sprinting up to you.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2014, 02:48:57 pm »
I'd personally like to see some kind of medic animation? So you can shout when you need medical attention, because quite frankly as someone mentioned previously; as a medic you have no idea who's hurt unless they come sprinting up to you.
For medics you see a beacon over their heads if they're wounded (within a certain distance), but the support class can't, so it would be nice to be able to wave for a medic.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2014, 03:25:24 pm »
Mines kind of simple, but I would love you greatly for it. Could you make the Ruby Pistol available to Medics on France?

Edit: And Mausers for Germans?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 04:43:07 pm by Salt »
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
  • 8̡͇̩͚̘̟̯͔̊̂͋͒̉̊͒̍̉̍ͮ͟4̘͖̯̘͇̣̦̩̆̓̇̏͂͐̊͌̅ͬ͂͒ͤ̉͂̚̚͟͟͞
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 04:43:07 pm »
Hello , The trenches arent historicly built , the trenches should go in zigzags , not in straight lines , please make trenches realistic
F͐ͬͨͥ̊̃͊ͦ̒̃ͪ͏̸̴̟͈͈̱̟͔̜̣͇I̷̡̻̻͓̖͔͕ͦͨ̈͐̎ͦ͌̇̅̉N̶̊̈̉ͦ͆́̚̕͏͎̲̰̣̱̰E̡̓ͥ̊̅̿̾ͧ̈́̍͊̔ͭͪ͂̎͠͝҉̭̳̰̮̳̳̞̙ͅA̡̡̹͚̫̥͔̼̥̲ͭͮ̃ͨͯ̇͑̆̋̒ͣ͟͡͝P͓͔̖̲͍̻̖̱̀̄ͫ̂ͩ̈́̃̀̿ͭ̾͋̄̐͗͘͡͞P͇͚͔̮̺̲͕͎͓͙̗̝̹̖̯̻͌̈́̅̌̀ͣ̀ͫͦ̅ͧ̀̆͌̃̍ͣ̄̀͜ͅĻ̹̲̤̠̞̬͉̦͍̖͔͕͉̘̲̼̱̽̓̏́̍͂ͯ͋͑̾ͮ͆́͟E̸̡̬̭͚̼̭̥̯͋͛ͨ̑͐̿͟͝͡F̍ͯ͌̃ͣ̈͗̿҉̢̨̢̱̙̳͉̦̣͓̙I̔́ͩ̄ͫ͋̑͒͐̉́͏̡̰̯̥Ņ̵̷̶͓͓͚̬̗̞̖̥̠̂̂̑͐̅ͣ͐͑̒̈ͭͪ̈́ͮ͡ͅE̵̶̡͉̪̪̼̗̹̲̰͉ͬ̃͛ͫ͋̀̍̄Ấ̡͇̼̘̝͕̟͎̳͓̦̮̘̥̼̘̖͓̞͒̈̀̃ͪ̾ͪ̐̓̆̎̽ͨ͗̑͂͘͟P̵̞͇̮̬̳͕͎͉͎̳̬̼̱̱̘͚̬̬ͭ̓ͨ̃͑͛̐͜P̶̵̸̦͍̥̣̹̹ͣͫͣ̇͑͐̈ͤ͢L̛̖͍̮̤̳̱̗͙̭̻̋̅ͦͦͧ͊̀ͦ̿ͤ̃̆̉ͫ́͊ͮ̚͠ͅĘ͕̻̹̟̯ͮͦ͑ͬ̿͜͟F̶̨͚͚̠̲̬̩̪̗͚͙̂ͬͤ̽̇̊̇ͧ͆͂̔ͤ̽̌ͧ͜I̵̛͈̻̩̥͙̭̪̳̼̫͌͆ͯ̔ͫ̏ͨ͒̂̐ͭ̓̆̅̓̍̀͜Ņ̵̸͉̪͙͕͔̜̟͈̦̹̦͈̂̃̐̾̐̄ͦͭ͐̓̋ͩ̓E̷̛̪̳͉̲̯̩̔̂ͮ̌ͫ̓̒̉̇̃ͫ̽͌̈́̔̇̏̿̀̕Ȁ̫͖̬͉͙͚͖̭̜̫̱̟̦̗̘̪̦̤͋̊ͬ̈́̔̇ͤͦ̃̄̆͂ͤ͗͋ͥ̀̚̚͞P̴̴̐̂ͧ́̓͗̈͗҉҉͈̹̩͍̲͚̼̦̩ͅP̈ͬͩ̿̄̊ͣ̈́̉̌̓͐͐ͯ͊̽̏̅͏̺̤̗̼̝̹͢L̴̳̱͖̪̺͖̥̻̭̯̱͔̠͙͖̣̟̻̬ͪ̄ͣ͗͗̏̂́͠E̹̮̝̘͖͈̠ͨ̃ͪ̾̀̅ͦ̓͐̾ͫ͆ͮ͐́̾́ͅF̧̛͙͔͈͈̺̳͔̥̪͊ͥ̉̇̿͑͟I̬̟̻̫̖̫͍͉̼͍̟̦͖͉̲ͫ͆̉̆̈́ͭ̃ͧ̓̆̇̍̕N͓̰̮͎͎̠͈͉̬͚̼̦̙͆͆ͯͧͫ̾͂͌͂̍̔͒ͭ̈́̅ͪ̕Ę͍̘̹͈̳̮̼͕̣͙̳̞̭́ͪ̎ͯ̐͐ͭ̍̒͛̓ͥͬ̚͟A͑̿̿̇̀͊ͬ̄̉ͪͭ͆̄͆͟͏̩̯̟̮͕̲̭̲͓̯̩̕P̥̼͔̹͕͔̙̻̺̣͕̳̞̝̺͕̣̍ͧ̌̀͐͒͗ͫ̋̂̅ͦ̒̊ͫ͜͝P͕̺̗͔̯̣͓̠̬̪̮̞̖͛̒͑ͬ͋̌ͭ͋̉ͨͦ̈ͮ̓̉̏́̚̚͟͠L͖͕̗̝̗̯̣͎͓̬͉̿ͨͨ̊ͩ̋͒̂̀̐̋͡͞͠E̢ͤ̎ͤ͊̃͆ͨ̊͆ͨ̔͌̅̍́҉̼̳̩͔̲̯̯̩̠̲̻̣̳̫ͅͅF̓̃͐̌̑͛̽ͯ͛̿̚̚̕͡

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 04:45:57 pm »
Yeah, it's kinda like easy to shoot right through them with a LMG for example. You do 8-10 kills within 3 seconds. I experienced it myself.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2014, 05:12:48 pm »
Hello , The trenches arent historicly built , the trenches should go in zigzags , not in straight lines , please make trenches realistic
+1

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Oposum

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2014, 05:19:12 pm »
It would be nice to get some smaller maps or just maps with fewer camping points for battle, since it often takes ages for last few guys to find each other. Also, it would be nice if you could stun people who are aiming when you walk into them. For some reason it seems like switching to melee mode makes you run slower than when you're in ranged mode.
When it comes to mortars, it would be great if we could aim them with arrow keys, since that would require more skill than just point and shoot, it would allow mortars to fire from cover, instead of mortarmen being target practice for snipers (although that could ruin the balance somewhat). Also, this is simply superb mod :)

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2014, 05:24:34 pm »
It isn't that easy to work with trenches, especially the way it was historically meant to be. Probably the main reason why it isn't going in zigzags.

Offline Nardu

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2014, 06:51:00 pm »
Also, is it possible to decrease the rifles  precision or their efficacity distance? Because my big regret is the lack of INTELLIGENT close combat.

So battle look like both sides finaly met somewhere in the map, and shoot shoot until the tickets go to zero. I never had a pleasure to defend a trench in melee or in a very dense close fighting. People just die too quickly compared to the number they can be on the map.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2014, 06:55:21 pm »
Also, is it possible to decrease the rifles  precision or their efficacity distance? Because my big regret is the lack of INTELLIGENT close combat.

So battle look like both sides finaly met somewhere in the map, and shoot shoot until the tickets go to zero. I never had a pleasure to defend a trench in melee or in a very dense close fighting. People just die too quickly compared to the number they can be on the map.

Welcome to WWI, enjoy your stay.

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2014, 07:02:50 pm »
French Foreign Legion's olive drab uniform.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Weewum

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2014, 07:26:09 pm »
Would it be possible to give the French Bomb unit a rifle instead of a pistol, it would do good for balancing them with the German counterparts.

Offline Volkonski

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2014, 07:37:27 pm »

It's a WW1 mod, an era which heavily focused on long range engagements and machine guns. If you want melee then go back to NW or be prepared to dodge a shit ton of bullets.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2014, 07:40:58 pm »
For the German light machine gun could you make it so it is possible to fire when standing up if you're resting on something? It is really annoying when you're trying to shoot over the trench and you're forced to crouch which means you can't hit anything.
+9001
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.