Author Topic: Official thread - DOWNLOAD  (Read 89532 times)

Offline greatscot

• First Lieutenant
  • shadilay
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Greatscot
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Pike & Shotte - The English Civil War
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2015, 04:17:53 pm »
First of all, fantastic mod!
Secondly, I would like to get into NW modding, I have the module system, python, photoshop (For Texturing) so I have the resources, I want to texture more than code to be honest. I know you didn't make all these textures but for the ones you did make you done a great job, do you have any tips on texturing and/or modding in general?

Once again, Great work :) (I really mean it)

Offline Dazzer

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2015, 07:21:32 pm »
Secondly, I would like to get into NW modding, I have the module system, python, photoshop (For Texturing) so I have the resources, I want to texture more than code to be honest. I know you didn't make all these textures but for the ones you did make you done a great job, do you have any tips on texturing and/or modding in general?

I suggest to visit this thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=240255.0

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2015, 08:35:12 pm »
Sorry for beinga complete and utter dip and not announcing any maps that were under the works. Been real busy with life (SHTAR WHARS) and havent been doing much.

Heres some progress though.

Field of Nasebey:

Spoiler
[close]

Is it done? No you dingus it isnt! Look at the field man. Like ech dude.

Offline greatscot

• First Lieutenant
  • shadilay
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Greatscot
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2015, 08:42:40 pm »

I suggest to visit this thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=240255.0

Thanks, as for texturing I know to change uniform colour and do some other basic things. The only BRF tutorials I've saw are in French, But I'm hoping this guy uploads the 2nd part of his texturing tutorial using BRF.
Thanks and good luck!  :D

Offline Dazzer

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2015, 08:43:55 pm »

Thanks, as for texturing I know to change uniform colour and do some other basic things. The only BRF tutorials I've saw are in French, But I'm hoping this guy uploads the 2nd part of his texturing tutorial using BRF.
Thanks and good luck!  :D
Good luck to you too  :)

Offline Black Watch 1745

• Board Moderator
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2015, 09:36:57 pm »
Sorry for beinga complete and utter dip and not announcing any maps that were under the works. Been real busy with life (SHTAR WHARS) and havent been doing much.

Heres some progress though.

Field of Nasebey:

Spoiler
[close]

Is it done? No you dingus it isnt! Look at the field man. Like ech dude.

Looks excellent! If you need any more info on the Naseby battlefield then I can PM you some stuff (there is a good contemporary picture from c.1646 I think that shows the layout of the armies and the battlefield). I used to pass by the battlefield quite a bit when I was young although we never got the chance to stop and have a proper look.
]

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2015, 04:04:01 am »
Please give me them images blackwatch. I need em  :'(

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2016, 01:23:39 pm »
I find the lack of The Marquess of Newcastle's Regiment of Foote disturbing.

Offline Black Watch 1745

• Board Moderator
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2016, 05:30:23 pm »
I find the lack of The Marquess of Newcastle's Regiment of Foote disturbing.
  Oh don't worry they will be there. Dazzer was doing some work on the drummers and the Covenanter's last I checked so have no fear, Newcastle's Lambs will make an appearance eventually.
(I would make a Star Wars pun but it would be terrible, not to mention I am more of a Lord of the Rings fan myself).
EDIT 20/01/2016: Excellent, the Steam Group has now shot up to 116!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:18:20 pm by Black Watch 1745 »
]

Offline kaskal

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2016, 10:17:17 am »
Hey mate good luck and add troops pictures please..

My Cavalier

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 11:06:05 am by kaskal »

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2016, 02:40:47 pm »
This will be very interesting I will have to give it a try

Offline Black Watch 1745

• Board Moderator
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2016, 07:37:06 pm »
  It is shaping up. Dazzer is currently doing some stuff for a single player Thirty Years War mod so will be preoccupied with that for a few weeks and Juan who is doing the maps has a few other things going on. I have been continuing research and have even done some basic flags for the mod. Hopefully things should pick up again in a few weeks.
  I can confirm that the Covenanters will be in the mod (it is roughly set between 1642 and early 1645, just before the New Model is formed, although Montroses men will be present so that takes that bit up to the end of 1645 into 1646).

EDIT (21/02/2016):
  Dazzer is currently still busy with his Thirty Years War mod but in the meantime I thought I would share a few things I have done for the Pike and Shotte mod.
  Here are some pictures of some of the colours that will (hopefully) be carried in game:
Royalist:
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Parliamentarian:
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Covenanter:
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

I have also made an attempt to do some maps. They still need a lot of work, not to mention this is my first foray into mapping:
Philliphaugh, 1645:
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Whitehall, 1649:
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 02:55:52 pm by Black Watch 1745 »
]

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2016, 05:09:38 am »
BlackWatch you truly are a the reason this mod is still alive. The flags are amazing man plus the maps are good too. I will be coming back but not now though. Too busy right now.

Offline Dazzer

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2016, 10:43:19 am »
Hey guys. I just don't know how to continue. Back in July I knew absolutely nothing about modding and I was just trying to mod. I created alots of useless textures, materials and meshes. Now OpenBRF files are messed up and it's really hard for me to "mod" it. I will have to create the mod from scratch. Of course I could work with the old OpenBRF files, but it would take much more time to create the mod. What do you guys think?

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2016, 11:00:35 am »
Hey guys. I just don't know how to continue. Back in July I knew absolutely nothing about modding and I was just trying to mod. I created alots of useless textures, materials and meshes. Now OpenBRF files are messed up and it's really hard for me to "mod" it. I will have to create the mod from scratch. Of course I could work with the old OpenBRF files, but it would take much more time to create the mod. What do you guys think?

Wow ive never seen u being serious
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.