Author Topic: Problem With Map (Gettysburg Day 2)  (Read 1310 times)

MagicTeatowel

Problem With Map (Gettysburg Day 2)
« on: June 13, 2013, 02:20:19 pm »
For some bizarre reason the map Gettysburg (Day 2) is completely black for me. What I am saying is that the screen goes completely black and all I can see are the 100 heads of the other team from across the map. This is good as I can always see the enemy but I cant see myself or anything on the map so I don't know where I am, where my regiment is, or where the enemy or in relation to structures etc. This has never happened before and so last week I re-installed the mod to see if it fixed itself. It didn't but it slightly improved. I now get a Black Screen for 270 degrees. This means I run around using the tilder key in the angle that wont turn my screen black, as you can imagine this isnt a pleasant experience. I was wondering if anyone has any solutions to this problem.

Thanks MagicTeatowel

Offline Tavington

• First Lieutenant
  • 32nd Regiment
    • View Profile
    • 32nd Regiment
  • Side: Union
Re: Problem With Map (Gettysburg Day 2)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 02:51:11 pm »
For some bizarre reason the map Gettysburg (Day 2) is completely black for me. What I am saying is that the screen goes completely black and all I can see are the 100 heads of the other team from across the map. This is good as I can always see the enemy but I cant see myself or anything on the map so I don't know where I am, where my regiment is, or where the enemy or in relation to structures etc. This has never happened before and so last week I re-installed the mod to see if it fixed itself. It didn't but it slightly improved. I now get a Black Screen for 270 degrees. This means I run around using the tilder key in the angle that wont turn my screen black, as you can imagine this isnt a pleasant experience. I was wondering if anyone has any solutions to this problem.

Thanks MagicTeatowel

In this case, i recommend you get the map file for the map manually from someone who can upload it in your Teamspeak and then just replace it with the uploaded map? Understand what i mean?

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 02:58:38 pm »
Never thought of that, I think I know what I am doing (I had a game where my texture files became corrupted so I had to replace them all with the help of a friend).

I will go and badger someone for the file. Thanks :D

Offline Siberian Cossack

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Siberian_Cossack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 09:42:18 am »
my game is always crashing on this map .who can help me with this map?

« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 09:43:50 am by Siberian Cossack »