16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 981152 times)

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
  • Side: Union
Re: Iron Europe - WWI Mod
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2012, 11:29:33 pm »
eh? In what way? Its for Iron Europe not NW 2 separate thing. so fort i do say it is possible. they are not impersonating you (whoever it is) unless they claim the 84e there own on NW.

but anyways keep it to pm
The first modder for NW.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2012, 11:35:36 pm »
This is a mod for Napoleonic Wars. As such, you should understand that when you try to use the name of a reputable regiment in this community, there could be a disagreement.

The fact is the 84e already existed before you decided to reserve it for this mod, and now you've been asked not to use it. If you had any respect at all for the larger NW community as a whole, I would ask that you revoke or change your reservation.

Doesn't anyone else see why there is this public reaction? What if it was your regiment that someone was trying to impersonate.
If you had any respect for Rigadoon you'd listen and leave it between Aldemar and whats-his-name via PMs.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:39:13 pm by Windbusche »

Offline Frappiller

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2012, 11:37:47 pm »
i understand how they feel but lets let them deal with it and no longer bump the thread with an argument that does not effect us

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2012, 11:38:43 pm »
 Oh, Windy, how you make thee laugh.

Offline bdd458

• Second Lieutenant
  • I write words on the internet.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_KF_Mks_Gen_Illuminati
« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2012, 11:48:37 pm »
As Beta said, we're not impersonating them, we're distancing ourselves from Aldemar's 84e since the beginning.

And a few points:

EU =/= NA.
We're the NA 8th. Yet there are EU 8ths, and sometimes some of their more trollish members get reported to Jorge, but he just lets 'em know that it isn't ours, it was a member from an EU one. But it causes no pain, no harm, no "muddied reputations".

and

84eIdR =/= 84e.

~ Matt

I feel part of this is because Rig accidentally (not putting any blame on you here Rig, but I feel that may be where some of this sprouted from. Completely accidental on all parties involved.) put the De Ligne into the reserved regiment part, even though I just wanted 84e Infantrie d'regiment. A different order of words, different tags, and not even the same thing. But yeah.

PM me if you want to know what my true frustration with the entire situation is. C'mon, I know you want to know.

Anyway, these are my last public words on the situation and I feel we should all listen to Rigadoon now.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:54:00 pm by bdd458 »
The 8th is not dead! Proud Colonel of the WWI and Blood and Iron/Verdun regiment 84th Infantrie d'regiment [both are recruiting. Add calicoyoda on Steam if you want to join either]

Offline Aldemar

• Donator
  • 84e Prison Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2012, 11:53:45 pm »
We are not separating this community and people saying "you are only in NW", i think thats our decision, and to discous this over PM will bring nothing.

Exemple PM:

We have a reputation to maintain, we don't want the risk of others dragging it through the mud.
You don't need others to drag it through the mud, because you already did.

And putting the words i na wrong order is not a solution.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:58:13 pm by Aldemar »

Offline Bacon

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #141 on: November 14, 2012, 11:57:41 pm »
how about PM's ?

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2012, 12:01:47 am »
Aldemar, your first words to me were "You've made me resort to threats". Jorge and I tried to come up with a solution that could work, but for you it's your way or no way at all. You were there to compromise.

You acted so disrespectfully towards me, the 8th, 84eIdR, and anyone in our teamspeak. We invited you to talk, to compromise. You threw our goodwill back in our face. Don't talk about upholding a reputation when you pull what you pulled with Jorge and I. You're one of the most disrespectful people I've ever talked to.

Don't talk about reputations when you're garnering one for crap like that. Threatening us, declaring "war" on us. You don't have a leg to stand on at this point. You really don't.

At this point, it should be noted that the 15e left this community because of you Aldemar. Everyone should know how you treat others when not in the spotlight.
This is boring me now PM's or shut up.

Offline Aldemar

• Donator
  • 84e Prison Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2012, 12:05:22 am »
Aldemar, your first words to me were "You've made me resort to threats". Jorge and I tried to come up with a solution that could work, but for you it's your way or no way at all. You were there to compromise.

You acted so disrespectfully towards me, the 8th, 84eIdR, and anyone in our teamspeak. We invited you to talk, to compromise. You threw our goodwill back in our face. Don't talk about upholding a reputation when you pull what you pulled with Jorge and I. You're one of the most disrespectful people I've ever talked to.

Don't talk about reputations when you're garnering one for crap like that. Threatening us, declaring "war" on us. You don't have a leg to stand on at this point. You really don't.

At this point, it should be noted that the 15e left this community because of you Aldemar. Everyone should know how you treat others when not in the spotlight.

Your friend started the conversation with words like "Dont cry you cant claim this name e.t.c" ofcourse i talk after that directly and tell you "The only solution is that you rename yourself"   

And to talk about 15e doesnt make sence , and they didnt left the community.

Offline Friedrich

• Donator
  • 84e. Est. 2010. Official Non-Regiment Hopper.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Friedrich
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2012, 12:06:54 am »
Explain! What happened? What do you know about that? Tell me? Can you?

And btw, 15e is still active in this community: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=260.0

EDIT: please don't talk about things you don't know. Thank you.

Offline Rigadoon

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2012, 12:11:34 am »
Guys please keep this out of the thread. I'm trying to come up with a solution with those involved through personal messages.

Offline Pinkamena

• Second Lieutenant
  • En Svenske Tiger.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NyJg_Ov_Rin_Tohsaka
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2012, 12:22:23 am »
Guys please keep this out of the thread. I'm trying to come up with a solution with those involved through personal messages.

ffs do it now and get out so we can talk about trenches n' shit.

Offline Hoffmann

• Sergeant
  • Your Glorious Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [13te] Uffz.Hoffmann
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2012, 12:30:46 am »
Back to the Historical Discussion

Offline Hoffmann

• Sergeant
  • Your Glorious Comrade