Author Topic: Anymore Factions?  (Read 24975 times)

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
  • Side: Union
Re: Anymore Factions?
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2014, 06:36:58 pm »
We will decide after UK (if the mod still lived by then, im confident it will). At the moment british is next and don't think too far in the future.
The first modder for NW.

Offline asagek

• Sergeant
  • A glorious death is his who for his country falls.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timo
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2014, 06:39:36 pm »
You're forgetting that without the delaying action fought by Belgium, France would have been rocked.the Belgians prevented hundreds of thousands of Germans from taking France in a matter of weeks. In turn they also gave the UK time to mobilize their troops. My opinion that they should be added is based on the fact that they prevented the war from ending in an early German victory and they fought through the entire war. Belgians even lent troops to Russia at the Tsar's request.
Thats True They Gave Armoured Cars to the Russians
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
No, I would recommend removing a faction to reduce the lag. I would suggest removing France.
[close]

Offline asagek

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2014, 06:41:18 pm »
We will decide after UK (if the mod still lived by then, im confident it will). At the moment british is next and don't think too far in the future.
WY such a pessimist
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
No, I would recommend removing a faction to reduce the lag. I would suggest removing France.
[close]

Offline Nardu

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2014, 07:24:37 pm »
You're forgetting that without the delaying action fought by Belgium, France would have been rocked.the Belgians prevented hundreds of thousands of Germans from taking France in a matter of weeks. In turn they also gave the UK time to mobilize their troops. My opinion that they should be added is based on the fact that they prevented the war from ending in an early German victory and they fought through the entire war. Belgians even lent troops to Russia at the Tsar's request.

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQxhOYqLPdY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKQxhOYqLPdY [/youtube]

Lel here we go, AGAIN. Seriously belgians stop your "we are the best of the world but nobody Knows it". I don't know what kind of complex made you claims Charlemagne and Clovis and Napoléon and Chuck Norris and everything everything everything on the earth and univers come from Belgium, but this is not fair.

Your army never "saved" France as we know that the 2 of august with invasion of Luxembourg French HQ already gave order to reinforce the left wing and we enter in your country the 4, day of the german invasion.
 The invasion of Belgium by Germany was in the previsions of the XII plan, and french  were already redeploying BEFORE the invasion of Belgium!
The only reason of the non concentration of french armies at your border was we were attacking in eastern France.

If germans do not took Paris it was because:
- they have to deal with occupation of northern France, have to wait and deploy 4 divisions coming from East Front, they also took the bad decision to GO to the East of Paris and not the West, searching for a confrontation with Entente armies etc... The way to the Battle of the Marne was a bigluck, only because germans took their onlywrong decision at this moment.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:36:33 pm by Nardu »

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2014, 07:31:21 pm »

Offline asagek

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2014, 07:43:03 pm »
Whole the world expect France approves this message + 7 billion
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline asagek

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2014, 07:44:20 pm »

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQxhOYqLPdY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKQxhOYqLPdY [/youtube]

Lel here we go, AGAIN. Seriously belgians stop your "we are the best of the world but nobody Knows it". I don't know what kind of complex made you claims Charlemagne and Clovis and Napoléon and Chuck Norris and everything everything everything on the earth and univers come from Belgium, but this is not fair.

Your army never "saved" France as we know that the 2 of august with invasion of Luxembourg French HQ already gave order to reinforce the left wing and we enter in your country the 4, day of the german invasion.
 The invasion of Belgium by Germany was in the previsions of the XII plan, and french  were already redeploying BEFORE the invasion of Belgium!
The only reason of the non concentration of french armies at your border was we were attacking in eastern France.

If germans do not took Paris it was because:
- they have to deal with occupation of northern France, have to wait and deploy 4 divisions coming from East Front, they also took the bad decision to GO to the East of Paris and not the West, searching for a confrontation with Entente armies etc... The way to the Battle of the Marne was a bigluck, only because germans took their onlywrong decision at this moment.
By recommenting you just proved that you think the same about france as we do about Belgium
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline asagek

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2014, 07:47:02 pm »
Really i think we should add Switzerland they had the best army because they never had to fight with them it would be a great contribution for the mod.  8)
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2014, 07:59:35 pm »
I say we wait till the mod is properly optimized before we start working on these new nations.

amen

Offline asagek

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2014, 08:03:10 pm »
I say we wait till the mod is properly optimized before we start working on these new nations.

amen
yes lets do that
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Nardu

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2014, 08:13:54 pm »
Whole the world expect France approves this message + 7 billion

And Chuck Norris 

By recommenting you just proved that you think the same about france as we do about Belgium

No i proved you suffer little States syndrom by telling the truth.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 08:51:00 pm by Nardu »

Offline Bioz

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2014, 08:42:43 pm »
Anyway, Italy had a fundamental role during the war imho. But let's simply wait what happens. Actually, resolving those lag problems might be better than adding factions right now :)

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2014, 08:48:04 pm »

Two things,

1. I don't remember any Belgians ever bragging and saying how awesome they are, I'm just saying that they were very important to the war and worthy of a faction in the mod.
2. Charlemagne was born in Liege (that's in Belgium) and Clovis was born in Belgica - aka modern Belgium.

Offline Nardu

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2014, 09:03:34 pm »

Two things,

1. I don't remember any Belgians ever bragging and saying how awesome they are, I'm just saying that they were very important to the war and worthy of a faction in the mod.
2. Charlemagne was born in Liege (that's in Belgium) and Clovis was born in Belgica - aka modern Belgium.

Explain what is very important please?

Two things: many factions were importants, and deserve to be in too: Italy, Serbia, RusSia, Austria, Bulgaria, Ottomans.

That is exactly what i'm saying about your fantasmed history:
Charlemagne is not Belgian. He is born in a place NOW in Belgium, but hes Frankish ( germanic speaker) and not Kelt. Garibaldi is born in a place now in France but he is not french.

Clovis is also Frank, following Frankish Law, probably influenced by a gallo latin culture bu this native language is germanic.

I was pointing the annoying thing of that you alway show things in the good way for you, even if it not the truth. Why don't you say French and British saved the lil pièce of free Belgium territory and protecting your coasts with our war marine?  But always  that in another reality Germany would have rushed to Paris and thanks god, Jésus and Albert the first  you saved the whole western europe?

Seriously i don't deny the fighting of Belgians, but your exageration is far from reality and what happened.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 09:09:25 pm by Nardu »

Offline asagek

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2014, 09:06:09 pm »
Well as far as I know the Canadians saved the Belgian coastline
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]