Author Topic: Potential New Factions  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Guard-Doge

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Potential New Factions
« on: January 19, 2018, 10:42:13 pm »
If, for whatever reason, the devs decide to bless us with another update that includes another faction, I've decided to compile a list of factions I'd like to see represented in the game.

First and foremost is the Ottoman Empire. Seeing the addition of desert-friendly assets practically screams for this faction to be added to the game.
Next would be Italy. More or less a puppet of Napoleon for most of the events of the era, this faction saw heavy combat against the Austrians and some Italian units would be a fun addition to the game.
The Kingdom of Sweden would also be a fun and sensible addition to the game, as it was an enemy to both France and Russia.
Finally, the Kingdom of Spain would make a fine faction to play, and you could even make two factions out of it. The one loyal to the ousted king of Spain and those loyal to France and Napoloen's brother.

I find all of this unlikely, but I must confess it would make me (and quite a few others) a bit happier seeing more factions added, especially the Ottomans.

What do you guys think?