Author Topic: Petition for BCoF - A multilateral CR initiative  (Read 1126 times)

Online AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • AlekoTheGreek,born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AlekoTheGreek
  • Side: Union
Re: Petition for BCoF - A multilateral CR initiative
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2017, 12:31:53 pm »
What fight? This is my first reply :P First time I see the guy.

Anyway, it's off topic. I get that. My apologies.

Offline danangleland

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2017, 09:06:38 pm »
lmao, no amount of sarcasm or acting like its a conspiracy will be enough.

you guys asked for 60,000 euros, 60,000, still got 16,000, and with 5 years and 16,000 euros, all you could do was release screenshots and sound bytes. either you guys are the most inept retards on the planet , or you blatantly scammed us

I'm going to go with you are both inept retards + blatantly scammed us, because if you were smart you would have made the scamming seem less obvious.

what a  joke, I can't believe the members of this community haven't done shit about this but whatever, I wasn't here for that time so no big deal to me.

Wow, 3200 Euros a year to share between the team, I expect they've been living on yachts down in Cannes, right? Why, it's at least a quarter of what a single poorly paid person gets in a year, what a scam! You know, with such handsome sums of money to be acquired I am tempted to become a criminal myself...

Offline Marks

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • WaT Mod creator & Artist?
    • View Profile
    • Me Mod like
  • Nick: 3rdArk
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2017, 10:13:49 pm »

you guys asked for 60,000 euros, 60,000, still got 16,000, and with 5 years and 16,000 euros, all you could do was release screenshots and sound bytes. either you guys are the most inept retards on the planet , or you blatantly scammed us

I'm going to go with you are both inept retards + blatantly scammed us, because if you were smart you would have made the scamming seem less obvious.

what a  joke, I can't believe the members of this community haven't done shit about this but whatever, I wasn't here for that time so no big deal to me.

You havent even donated and you're crying. Games take time and it is being worked on my dude go find something else to do :) 

Offline MATT123456789

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2017, 10:58:56 pm »

You havent even donated and you're crying. Games take time and it is being worked on my dude go find something else to do :)

LMFAO, I'm not crying, and I don't want this POS game, I just don't like scumbags.
300 hours I'm already close to being the best to ever play this game. Nothing can stop me from achieving greatness. "MATT you are everything Dante wishes he could have been." - Puppytron

Offline BabyJesus

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2017, 07:51:44 am »
Wasn't there an alpha released?
(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |   (1st)♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL(71st)

Offline Riddlez

• Community Representative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2017, 11:07:11 am »

A long time ago in an internet far, far away.

As for the rest....
Feel free to not respond to MATT's posts... you can't talk with him without him:
1. Insulting you
2. Complaining about BCoF
3. Complain about other things.

Offline MATT123456789

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2017, 12:23:53 pm »
Quote from: Riddlez link=t ::)opic=35433.msg1541017#msg1541017 date=1492420031

As for the rest....
Feel free to not respond to MATT's posts... you can't talk with him without him:
1. Insulting you

There was no alpha released, there are no videos of it on youtube, vimeo, dailymotion, anywhere. Yet lots of people donated to the game.

I'm not complaining about anything, just using logic against these unethical spineless worms.
300 hours I'm already close to being the best to ever play this game. Nothing can stop me from achieving greatness. "MATT you are everything Dante wishes he could have been." - Puppytron

Offline Riddlez

• Community Representative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2017, 09:58:27 am »
Matt, you didn't even donate. Yes there was an alpha release... a closed one for people who donated enough.

With its nature being 'closed' it's obvious that there's no public footage.

That said... even on the Donator's board there has been little new info, as far as I have heard.

Offline Marks

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Me Mod like
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2017, 07:51:47 pm »
Quote from: Riddlez link=t ::)opic=35433.msg1541017#msg1541017 date=1492420031

As for the rest....
1. Insulting you

There was no alpha released, there are no videos of it on youtube, vimeo, dailymotion, anywhere. Yet lots of people donated to the game.

I'm not complaining about anything, just using logic against these unethical spineless worms.

I have it on my PC and there is a video - here http://www.fsegames.eu/betasignup/Bcof_Video.mp4

sue me aztir

Offline MATT123456789

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2017, 10:11:53 pm »
ahahahaha that's it? that's all you guys could accomplish with 5 years of work and 16k?  incompetent is the word that best suits the dev team.

Offline Marks

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Me Mod like
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2017, 06:15:24 pm »
ahahahaha that's it? that's all you guys could accomplish with 5 years of work and 16k?  incompetent is the word that best suits the dev team.

Its not the best video, literally shows nothing but it's the only Video with /Dev/ support
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:00:47 pm by Marks »