Author Topic: North American Regimental Groupfighting League - Hosted by NA_GF.  (Read 35959 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Regimental Groupfighting League - Hosted by NA_GF.
« Reply #315 on: May 31, 2017, 10:21:15 pm »
RGL Final

Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #316 on: May 31, 2017, 10:51:25 pm »
Is there an LG pov? I want to hear Russian rage
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #317 on: May 31, 2017, 11:30:41 pm »
Actually wasn't any rage believe it or not. Min couldn't play cause he left 3e, Glenn was supposed to be able to play but they decided he can't last minute, Will wasn't there and idk if Dan recorded cause je was late

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #318 on: May 31, 2017, 11:54:17 pm »
Actually wasn't any rage believe it or not. Min couldn't play cause he left 3e, Glenn was supposed to be able to play but they decided he can't last minute, Will wasn't there and idk if Dan recorded cause je was late
probably why you lost tbh. You lacked that passion
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #319 on: June 03, 2017, 01:00:00 am »
First off, you never messaged me AND waste you have me on snap so even when I was not on steam you should have snapped me instead of asking vortex. Second, glenn would not have been able to play even if I did agree with it because I cannot bend the rules (especially since I'm not a moderator or an admin). Label has even said so. Once he had played for another regiment (USMC) for RGL he was ineligible to play for the finals for another regiment. So stop this
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 03, 2017, 01:06:54 am »
First off, you never messaged me AND waste you have me on snap so even when I was not on steam you should have snapped me instead of asking vortex. Second, glenn would not have been able to play even if I did agree with it because I cannot bend the rules (especially since I'm not a moderator or an admin). Label has even said so. Once he had played for another regiment (USMC) for RGL he was ineligible to play for the finals for another regiment. So stop this
No one cares anymore.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 03, 2017, 01:43:38 am »
Wasn't even a salty comment and just because you bring it up you told me bill can't play not glenn or people but s'all goood

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #322 on: June 03, 2017, 01:47:49 am »
Was Bill even in that match?

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #323 on: June 03, 2017, 02:51:15 am »
stop arguing over me and follow me on Snapchat
click here to join the 84th

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 03, 2017, 09:39:14 pm »
The 3eVolt won btw

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #325 on: June 03, 2017, 10:20:16 pm »
The 3eVolt won btw
how
are
you
still
board
mod
??

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 04, 2017, 12:58:15 am »
Was Bill even in that match?
No cause his dumbass played for USMC xD

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
« Reply #327 on: June 14, 2017, 08:42:38 am »
Do this again??