Author Topic: NW Groupfighting League S2 | [Matchweek #7 13th to 18th June]  (Read 60327 times)

Offline Walker

• Sergeant Major
  • 這沒有意義
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NightKill
  • Side: Confederacy
9)The referees won't reset a match if someone gets team killed by a teammate before the round begins, also when the match begins (only after the starting of the entire match, so basically after the first "go") if someone is too late to spawn (for a replacement for example) the game is still not going to reset. We recommend you to anticipate any replacement to avoid any problem of timing. If a player got shot by an opponent before the rounds begin, those who shoot get slayed for the following 2 rounds and it's forbidden to replace him. Therefore the Team punished will play 4v5 during 2 rounds, we do this because we want to keep the scoreboard as clean as possible.Manager & Co-Manager have the responsibility to keep their members "calm".
nice rule

Community Name: MarxeiL
Steam Contact/Links: You have me
Previous Experience: russian tournaments (memes)
Why you should be a Ref: Because I'm better than Lone
Seems like a rule so ref's can be lazy, it's pretty stupid if I'm honest.  ;D

It's extremely annoying when you have people teamkilling/shooting for no reason whatsoever except to further delay a bo30 match which takes long enough already. I dont personally see any problem with restricting pointless delay with such a rule but I can definetely see salt if a match is lost because of a "4v5".
delet this

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
9)The referees won't reset a match if someone gets team killed by a teammate before the round begins, also when the match begins (only after the starting of the entire match, so basically after the first "go") if someone is too late to spawn (for a replacement for example) the game is still not going to reset. We recommend you to anticipate any replacement to avoid any problem of timing. If a player got shot by an opponent before the rounds begin, those who shoot get slayed for the following 2 rounds and it's forbidden to replace him. Therefore the Team punished will play 4v5 during 2 rounds, we do this because we want to keep the scoreboard as clean as possible.Manager & Co-Manager have the responsibility to keep their members "calm".
nice rule

It's extremely annoying when you have people teamkilling/shooting for no reason whatsoever except to further delay a bo30 match which takes long enough already. I dont personally see any problem with restricting pointless delay with such a rule but I can definetely see salt if a match is lost because of a "4v5".
That part isn't so bad, what I mean is if someone accidentally spawns late you won't reset the round lol? That's just plain stupidity.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Walker

• Sergeant Major
  • 這沒有意義
    • View Profile
nice rule

That part isn't so bad, what I mean is if someone accidentally spawns late you won't reset the round lol? That's just plain stupidity.

I can understand the need to record individual player performance which is why they are probably enforcing this but I do agree with you on that, you can't really anticipate someones internet being unstable and them dropping out and joining back before it's too late..
delet this

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
nice rule

Denie this retard, lie as a reason!!!1
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
nice rule

I can understand the need to record individual player performance which is why they are probably enforcing this but I do agree with you on that, you can't really anticipate someones internet being unstable and them dropping out and joining back before it's too late..

if performance record is the case referee should take a ss before resetting in cases like the one you described
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Spoiler
nice rule

if performance record is the case referee should take a ss before resetting in cases like the one you described
[close]
If someone DC's due to bad internet, their PC crashes, they have a power cut or any other unforeseeable event  then there is no logical reason as to why you shouldn't or can't reset that round, I think the organisers should really review that part of the rule.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
Community Name: Salakien/Apollo
Steam Contact/Links: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Salakien/
Previous Experience: NWL,NLC,RGL,Tournaments
Why you should be a Ref: Reliable,non kiddo & exp nice admin/ref

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
Team Name: Slavic
Team Manager: MarxeiL
Co-Manager (no required): max1m
Manager Steam Contact/Links: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marxeilgarition/
GF Team Steam Group Link (required) : https://steamcommunity.com/groups/slavicgf
Team Roster + ID of each one (9 min/11 max): MarxeiL, Mandar1N, max1m, Alex123, ShakeR, Yoda, Desant, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA
Do you have a logo (answer yes or no , if yes share the logo at the end of this application) ?: Yes
FSE Thread Link: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34390.0
Does your team have a thread on the GF Board ? (if not , pls do it within 10 days) : Sure
Do you accept the rules: Yep

best logo
[close]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 05:20:34 pm by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline ~NWGFL~ FSE Official

• Second Lieutenant
  • Official FSE account of NWGFL
    • View Profile
Team Name: Liberty
Co-Manager (no required): Mandar1N
GF Team Steam Group Link (required) : https://steamcommunity.com/groups/libertygfteam
Team Roster + ID of each one (9 min/11 max): TBA
Do you have a logo (answer yes or no , if yes share the logo at the end of this application) ?: Yes
Does your team have a thread on the GF Board ? (if not , pls do it within 10 days) : Sure
Spoiler
Team Name: FrenchTouch
Team Manager: Drake
Co-Manager (no required): ExtaZz94
Manager Steam Contact/Links: Drake,ExtaZz94
GF Team Steam Group Link (required) : FrenchTouch
Team Roster + ID of each one (9 min/11 max): TBA
Do you have a logo (answer yes or no , if yes share the logo at the end of this application) ?: yes
(*If you don't have a logo*) do you want our graphist team to help you out with it? (Recommended): already have one
Does your team have a thread on the GF Board ? (if not , pls do it within 10 days) : yes
Do you accept the rules: yes

[close]

Both Accepted ,
 Only 10 slots remaining
Where is your logo marxeil ? you should have shared it at the end of your post.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
GF Team Steam Group Link (required) : https://steamcommunity.com/groups/slavicgf
Team Roster + ID of each one (9 min/11 max): MarxeiL, Mandar1N, max1m, Alex123, ShakeR, Yoda, Desant, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA
FSE Thread Link : https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34390.0

best logo
[close]
Updated
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 05:20:05 pm by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Important information about logos (please read it before asking for or making a logo)
The name of the team is always required on logo
Graphist to be announced tomorrow

About logo
Spoiler
To make things easier for our graphist and also because it's looking way better for a league, we highly recommend you to allow our specially assigned graphist to make a logo for you . You can chose three type of logo (which can be combined): Circle, Shield and FreeArt (Flag, square, doesn't fit well) , the Graphist will listen  to your preference for the logo you desire,you can also do it yourself but your logo has to be made from a circle,shield or FreeArt(but remember no flag or square).
Our Graphist  will be announced tomorrow and then you  will be able to demand his services.
[/u]

Simple Circle Exemple (Nothing beyond the circle) :

Simple Shield Exemple (Nothing beyond the shield) :

Circle + Free Art Exemple (something beyond the circle)

Shield + Free Art Exemple (Something beyond the shield)

Only Free Art Exemple (It's not a circle,a shield nor a flag/square)

Don't choose a flag or a Square.

Refused

Accepted "As Circle + Free Art"

At the end,we would be happy to have a league which look something like this :
[/i]
[close]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 05:47:12 pm by ~NWGFL~ FSE Official »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
Team Name: Team Poosy
Team Manager: HerculesTP
Co-Manager: Bagins
Manager Steam Contact/Links: HerculesTP:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/poosyhercules/
                                                  Bagins:        https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144640881/
GF Team Steam Group Link:  GFL Steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TeampoosyNWGFL
                                                                Team Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/poosy
Team Roster + ID of each one (2/11):
HerculesTP / ID:
Bagins / ID:
Do you have a logo?: yes  File attatched.
Does your team have a thread on the GF Board?: Yes, but its VERY outdated, will get a new one up within the week.
FSE Thread Link (If you have one) :
Do you accept the rules: Yes

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Manager Steam Contact/Links: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marxeilgarition/ ; https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048658417/
Team Roster + ID of each one (9 min/11 max):

MarxeiL | ID: 676814
EA7 | ID:
max1m | ID:
Alex123 | ID: 1123124
ShakeR | ID: 1113049
Yoda | ID: 838879
Desant | ID: 840822
Chackiy | ID: 549920

Ben | ID: 1282828
Archangel | ID: 1193896
eXt_kill | ID: 675762

FSE Thread Link: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34390.0

best logo
[close]

Updated
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 10:11:20 pm by Sir-Follkas »

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Team Name: Team Poosy
Team Manager: HerculesTP
Co-Manager: Bagins
Manager Steam Contact/Links: HerculesTP:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/poosyhercules/
                                                  Bagins:        https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144640881/
GF Team Steam Group Link:  GFL Steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TeampoosyNWGFL
                                                                Team Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/poosy
Team Roster + ID of each one (2/11):
HerculesTP / ID:
Bagins / ID:
Do you have a logo?: yes  File attatched.
Does your team have a thread on the GF Board?: Yes, but its VERY outdated, will get a new one up within the week.
FSE Thread Link (If you have one) :
Do you accept the rules: Yes
Accepted ,
 Only 9 slots remaining

Announcement :
Our graphist is Niphix , contact him for anything about logo.

Offline Walker

• Sergeant Major
  • 這沒有意義
    • View Profile
ignore
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 02:43:20 pm by Walker »
delet this