Author Topic: Unban Request for Ttown  (Read 865 times)

Offline ttown44

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Unban Request for Ttown
« on: December 31, 2016, 05:18:55 am »
Name under which you were banned: Ttown

Server(s) you are banned from: Official NA1

What was happening when you got banned: The server got chaotic and people stabbing each other so I shot thunderstormer

Time and date when the account was banned: 12/30/16

Timezone: CT (Central Time Zone)

User Identification Number: 635730

Why should you be unbanned?: I thought teamkilling was turned offz. You couldn't stab anybody and there were strange messages of people teamwounding others for 90 damage and 10 people died at the same time from explosion. I panicked so I randomly shot someone and left to play another game. It not easy following the rules when everyone is doing crazy stuf with cheats and stuf.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban Request for Ttown
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 06:16:27 am »
There was no one cheating.  There are scripts regarding people teamwounding, including horses.  All it does is broadcast to the server what happened. 

As for the teamkill.   Several people teamwounded in a fight right infront of you.  The fight ended and  several seconds later you decided to shoot me,  then leave.

it was only a temp ban, meaning it only lasts an hour.  it would of expired as of now. 

be sure to reread the rules as to not be banned again.  try and control yourself better in the future.

edit, this isn't even the first time you have done this either.  You know better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:20:33 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.