Author Topic: What car do you drive?  (Read 47443 times)

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
Re: What car do you drive?
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2016, 04:23:06 am »
Ight losers I just wanted to tell you all your cars are gay af. I drive a 2001 Rice Civic boi and a fucking traffic cone geo prism 1993
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2016, 04:23:24 am »
2014 Charger 5.7L V8. Very fun  :-*

Recently got it, used to drive an 03' GMC Envoy.
pay for it with your families oil money?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2016, 04:23:40 am »

Manual?

Holy fuck you serious, of course. Idk how anyone would put money into anything above 5.7L and not get manual. I'd cry.

It depends on what you're using it for. If you lived in a big city or raced and missed shifts a lot, it could get annoying.

I prefer manual though.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2016, 04:26:18 am »
2008 honda pilot with about 110k miles. Has around 240hp and can go 20mpg, pretty reliable as I drive a lot.  Have had it since high school, no real issues, although last year had to pay $2k for maintenance

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2016, 04:27:30 am »

Manual?

Holy fuck you serious, of course. Idk how anyone would put money into anything above 5.7L and not get manual. I'd cry.

It depends on what you're using it for. If you lived in a big city or raced and missed shifts a lot, it could get annoying.

I prefer manual though.

Yeah, I'm not that guy who judges for people using auto, in fact I don't mind either. But like getting the most out of a car like this requires manual imo. I hate the people who go like "bro you drive an automatic? gtfo." I want to see them try to drive a manual in stop and go traffic or with a bad ankle and then see what they say after. Lel.

Recently got it, used to drive an 03' GMC Envoy.
pay for it with your families oil money?

No, I work for General Motors and make my own money. But good meme.

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2016, 04:48:38 am »
bmw 528i 1999 that we're probably getting rid of due to transmission issues (apparently drive = neutral)

i prefer driving our cadillac though. 2006 cadillac escalade esv plat

cadillacs ftw

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2016, 04:51:28 am »
bmw 528i 1999 that we're probably getting rid of due to transmission issues (apparently drive = neutral)

cadillacs ftw

Oh god.... just mentioning a BMW scares me. When I was learning to drive, I drove a 92' BMW that only had the driver seat window that operated. That thing was a death contraption, jesus thinking of it scares me. I don't know how I learned to drive in that thing.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2016, 04:52:05 am »

cadillacs ftw

I prefer older bimmers — especially the old E30s from the 80s. I do not like big ole' Escalades though. Everyone down here drives Jeeps, Escalades, or F150s. When pulling up to traffic lights, I always make sure I'm entire car lengths away from anyone else just because of how small I am.

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2016, 05:01:46 am »

cadillacs ftw

I prefer older bimmers — especially the old E30s from the 80s. I do not like big ole' Escalades though. Everyone down here drives Jeeps, Escalades, or F150s. When pulling up to traffic lights, I always make sure I'm entire car lengths away from anyone else just because of how small I am.
everybody up here drives your standard run of the mill impalas and whatnot. You know, generic 4 door sedans, so i like the sight i get from the escalade compared to the bmw where i feel like i'm crouching along the road.

Also helps for when you get in an accident. Escalades are like mini tanks. A dent for me is a fender bender for a smaller car

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2016, 06:02:13 am »
I love escalades
ahh

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2016, 07:50:03 am »
I love Evo lancers
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2016, 01:50:50 pm »
I want to see them try to drive a manual in stop and go traffic or with a bad ankle and then see what they say after. Lel.
What? In Europe (and most of the world) manual is the norm, and although auto is definitely a lot easier, I don't know a single person who has issues with slow moving/stop and go traffic, nor with bad ankles. I mean if you have a bad right ankle you're still going to be fucked if you're driving an automatic. Of all the arguments against manual, that was the weakest I've ever heard.

I want automatics to get to the point where they're 99% as good as manual, at which point the safety aspects of not having to worry about shifting and having both hands free would make them worth while. Until then, there's no reason to get one really; shifting is muscle memory anyway.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2016, 03:39:36 pm »
Automatics are the norm in NA now

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2016, 04:10:55 pm »
Yea it's mostly automatic.  And consider some states the driving age is 14, my cousin from Kansas could never handle manual especially when driving at such a young age

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2016, 04:51:33 pm »
I drive trains and bikes. Because Dutch and cars are a waste of money for me atm.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.