Author Topic: BoP: Iropia Off-Topic & Workshop  (Read 29523 times)

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: BoP: Iropia Off-Topic & Workshop
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2016, 04:30:50 pm »
I'm thinking on making a small faction but it's based on a river/sea port, and this continent has various rivers that actually don't make it to sea. That's not how rivers work.
I'll fix that later, sry.

The Empire was called Iropia? I thought that was the continent.  :-\
Let's say the Empire chose to call itself The Great Empire of Iropia because it owned all of the continent.

The Empire was called Iropia? I thought that was the continent.  :-\
dont worry. I'll rename it after I conquer the continent

Call it Ethiopia?
kek

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2016, 04:32:11 pm »
Mein
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2016, 04:34:02 pm »
I like making maps and am pretty well-aquitaned with geographic and social systems. I'd be happy to rework it.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2016, 04:36:04 pm »
Guys it's all well and good with you showing off where you want to put your nation but it's going to be first come first serve. If someone wants where you're saying you want to be you're lining yourself up to have it taken.

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2016, 04:37:12 pm »
Guys it's all well and good with you showing off where you want to put your nation but it's going to be first come first serve. If someone wants where you're saying you want to be you're lining yourself up to have it taken.
^^

You cannot reserve yet, but you can still say where you'd want to be located in to other players. That doesn't mean that you're going to be there at all though.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2016, 04:38:33 pm »

I would say line all who have tried to reserved allready in the back. It's annoying to have posts with one sentence and one picture trying to get the best position without acutally having done anything and without actually having read the thread. The last time I did something like this I was kicked off from the whole BoP, so people should be warned after all.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2016, 04:39:35 pm »
Roughly where I want my country to be at

http://m.imgur.com/WXddXbo
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2016, 04:39:47 pm »
I would say line all who have tried to reserved allready in the back. It's annoying to have posts with one sentence and one picture trying to get the best position without acutally having done anything and without actually having read the thread. The last time I did something like this I was kicked off from the whole BoP, so people should be warned after all.
^

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2016, 04:42:00 pm »
^
bscot was one of the first people to reserve a spot ::)
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2016, 04:42:29 pm »
I would like to be on the lower island :) I already have an app ready, but Im going to wait with my history until some other dudes made their stuff so we can work together :)
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2016, 04:43:29 pm »
^
If I'm fast enough then I don't doubt that I will be one of the first ;)

If you haven't seen it yet this is the current application thing.

Name:
Classification:
Flag/Banner:
Culture and history/background:

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2016, 04:44:18 pm »

It's where I'm aiming to be and if someone else wants to be on there then I'd like to work on some Inter-Player History.

Don't tell me you do not see the difference. Bscot clearly asked if anyone esle wanted to be there because he PLANS on settling there. He gave an idea of what he plans to do.

That's mine and mine only!
https://gyazo.com/8f9e1cb80b6b224a71075c3c84da5d05

^ THIS is a plain spampost without content but the try to RESERVE a place in a hilariously plain way without actual effort ("mine and mine only" is a reservation)

Now, let's be civilized and talk about history and lore kek.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 04:47:19 pm by Ted »
>>Scenes<<

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2016, 04:47:29 pm »
I'll discuss picking locations with Volk later. I wouldn't want to see some guy who wrote one sentence as their country's background take a location from a guy who spent hours doing his.

Also, if you pick a location which is very rich in trade and has a big population, hope you'll be ok with a city state. We'll try to keep it balanced-ish but not all nations are equal.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2016, 04:48:03 pm »
I'll discuss picking locations with Volk later. I wouldn't want to see some guy who wrote one sentence as their country's background take a location from a guy who spent hours doing his.

Also, if you pick a location which is very rich in trade and has a big population, hope you'll be ok with a city state. We'll try to keep it balanced-ish but not all nations are equal.

I've wrote paragraphs and am going to design a family tree.