Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 550031 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #2535 on: April 18, 2017, 02:25:25 am »
apology not accepted
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2536 on: April 18, 2017, 05:18:44 am »

Puppytron

« Reply #2537 on: April 18, 2017, 06:19:26 am »
Spoiler
Community Name: Puppytron
Steam Name (Links preffered): u got me ;)
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): AEF but soon to be pub
Admin History: Public Duel NA for like 2 years now or something
Why would you be a good admin:
I know my user identification number off the top of my head which can only mean good things for me as a potential NA GF admin. I see injustice around me all the time when I'm on NA GF. People are abusive to each other, it reminds me of that one street in my hometown where people get robbed and shot in. I see team wounding and delaying all the time and half the admins are likely brain dead, medically speaking. I feel like one of the last few honest players out here, I play for the sole purpose of having fun and derive no satisfaction from banning people, I would be fair and understanding.

Ever since I could walk, I dreamt of gaining recognition in the esteemed FSE forums. My role model and hero Label has snubbed me again and again, and I hate to dump my trash IN public but I've slept with Label on various occasions. I truly believe the only reason he won't give me admin is because I told him, "A tad heavy on the chompers, just pretend that you're senile and toothless like Mack" during one of our numerous escapades.

I've proven my character time and time again as one who is virtuous and all around revered as having an unquestionably just moral compass. I am sure the many patrons who frequent this thread would happily support and advocate in favor of a Puppy moderated NA GF. Those who would disagree have arguments of little substance. Too long has NA GF been dominated by admins with views clouded by cut-throat NW politics, it's time for an admin of the people.

ID: 466855

Edit: a word and formatting
That...that was beautiful  :'(
most inspiring thing I have ever read #MakeHimAdmin
+1 real honest guy, would def make for a solid admin
[close]

This is the same guy that comes on drunk and says fuck The admins right?
Nah just you cuz ur a shit admin that happened to be in the right place at the right time, also krastinov cuz he's also shit and has a large stick stuck up his pooter. Also lol if you think Zzehth and other people never came on shitfaced and admined.

ft7

Doesn't prove you're not a shit admin, I hardly ft7 people anymore I don't claim to be the best.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2538 on: April 18, 2017, 09:11:37 am »
Spoiler
I know my user identification number off the top of my head which can only mean good things for me as a potential NA GF admin. I see injustice around me all the time when I'm on NA GF. People are abusive to each other, it reminds me of that one street in my hometown where people get robbed and shot in. I see team wounding and delaying all the time and half the admins are likely brain dead, medically speaking. I feel like one of the last few honest players out here, I play for the sole purpose of having fun and derive no satisfaction from banning people, I would be fair and understanding.

Ever since I could walk, I dreamt of gaining recognition in the esteemed FSE forums. My role model and hero Label has snubbed me again and again, and I hate to dump my trash IN public but I've slept with Label on various occasions. I truly believe the only reason he won't give me admin is because I told him, "A tad heavy on the chompers, just pretend that you're senile and toothless like Mack" during one of our numerous escapades.

I've proven my character time and time again as one who is virtuous and all around revered as having an unquestionably just moral compass. I am sure the many patrons who frequent this thread would happily support and advocate in favor of a Puppy moderated NA GF. Those who would disagree have arguments of little substance. Too long has NA GF been dominated by admins with views clouded by cut-throat NW politics, it's time for an admin of the people.

[close]

Nah just you cuz ur a shit admin that happened to be in the right place at the right time, also krastinov cuz he's also shit and has a large stick stuck up his pooter. Also lol if you think Zzehth and other people never came on shitfaced and admined.

ft7

Doesn't prove you're not a shit admin, I hardly ft7 people anymore I don't claim to be the best.

Okay, wah-wah. Let this go back to unban reqs, please.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #2539 on: April 18, 2017, 03:34:44 pm »
Nvm krastinov took care of it
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:39:09 pm by fireboy »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Puppytron

« Reply #2540 on: April 18, 2017, 04:22:25 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

ft7

Okay, wah-wah. Let this go back to unban reqs, please.

If you insist

Can't post ban appeal since banned on fse.

Name under which you were banned: BillTheButcher
What was happening when you got banned: i said faggot once
Time, date, and timezone: 1 month ago
User Identification Number: 2285

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2541 on: April 18, 2017, 05:47:42 pm »
I beat krastinov ina ft7
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #2542 on: April 19, 2017, 09:46:06 pm »
Name under which you were banned:[AEF]Col_Thaddeus
What was happening when you got banned:Not sure I came on and was banned.
Time, date, and timezone:4/16/17
User Identification Number:9981
Bump. Again It says law is a snake is in my place on NA leaaderboards. Someone let me know if a GUID can be used by another player. Because I wasnt even on sunday.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #2543 on: April 19, 2017, 11:10:14 pm »
Bump. Again It says law is a snake is in my place on NA leaaderboards. Someone let me know if a GUID can be used by another player. Because I wasnt even on sunday.

Talking to Label about it since he is the one who banned you, it says that it is a "sanders key" so I'm not sure what's going on there. The name that was banned under the GUID you posted is " Law~is~a~snake". Apologies for the delay.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline mmarchi

• Volunteer
  • MemememememeMMARCHI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MMARCHI*WORSTNA
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2544 on: April 20, 2017, 12:08:33 am »
Name under which you were banned: MmarchiWORST_NA
What was happening when you got banned: I yelled "yay no admin" after the admin left. Then I punched an enemy and got permabanned(Which I am very sorry for).
Time, date, and timezone:4/4/17 about 10:30 EST
User Identification Number: 637717
Unban date is 4/15/2017.
bump
Yeah umm how many days after my unban date will it take for you guys to unban me?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 12:14:20 am by mmarchi »
Former regiments: SgtMaj in 23rd, 6tes, Nr. 7, 20thED, 75th, Irish Legion, and 2tes.
Pro Memer and Juke master

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #2545 on: April 20, 2017, 12:15:38 am »

Talking to Label about it since he is the one who banned you, it says that it is a "sanders key" so I'm not sure what's going on there. The name that was banned under the GUID you posted is " Law~is~a~snake". Apologies for the delay.
I got banned in a event and needed to get back in. Sanders give me that CD key and I went on. I made a  post got that key unbanned and have played with it ever snice. the law is a snake isnt me. So the only thing I can imagine is that somehow sanders gave it to another person or used it himself and did a action that got me banned. Now that I am banned I cant particpate in RGL. I have another CDkey I was playing on and told firboy I was doing it and then got banned again. And the only reason I can imagined getting banned was because I played when sanders CD key I use was banned. And Im unable to talk to label because his freinds list is full last I checked.

Offline Victorious501

• Corporal
  • Member of the 3eVolt since 2014
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_CplFo_Victor
« Reply #2546 on: April 20, 2017, 02:20:47 am »
Unban please
NA_Groupfighting
7:30 4/19/17
3eVolt_SoD_Victor
said that superb pedro fights like a fag. was banned. now theres an event in your fucking server.
i love you guys.

3eVolt Member Since 2013
1st Place NANWL S6 | 1st Place RGL Champ

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #2547 on: April 20, 2017, 03:00:59 pm »
Unban please
NA_Groupfighting
7:30 4/19/17
3eVolt_SoD_Victor
said that superb pedro fights like a fag. was banned. now theres an event in your fucking server.
i love you guys.

It was temp you should be unbanned
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #2548 on: April 21, 2017, 04:45:27 am »
Name under which you were banned: MmarchiWORST_NA
What was happening when you got banned: I yelled "yay no admin" after the admin left. Then I punched an enemy and got permabanned(Which I am very sorry for).
Time, date, and timezone:4/4/17 about 10:30 EST
User Identification Number: 637717
Unban date is 4/15/2017.
bump
Yeah umm how many days after my unban date will it take for you guys to unban me?
Honestly it takes us as long as it takes us. Unbanned.

Offline mmarchi

• Volunteer
  • MemememememeMMARCHI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MMARCHI*WORSTNA
« Reply #2549 on: April 21, 2017, 01:17:00 pm »
Thanks
Former regiments: SgtMaj in 23rd, 6tes, Nr. 7, 20thED, 75th, Irish Legion, and 2tes.
Pro Memer and Juke master