Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 550168 times)

Offline Sir Beef

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #2280 on: March 22, 2017, 02:04:13 am »
Name under which you were banned: StockBoosted
What was happening when you got banned:  not sure was banned while offline. Spam chat or insulting maybe
Time, date, and timezone: 9: 30 P.M January 9 2017 , PST Pacific Time Zone
User Identification Number: 1451086

Offline Sir Beef

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: March 22, 2017, 02:08:39 am »
What was happening when you got banned: Not sure was banned offline. Chat spam or insults?
Time, date, and timezone: 9:30 P.M, January 9, 2017. PST Pacific Time Zone

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2282 on: March 22, 2017, 02:38:44 am »
What was happening when you got banned: Not sure was banned offline. Chat spam or insults?
Time, date, and timezone: 9:30 P.M, January 9, 2017. PST Pacific Time Zone

Neither of your GUIDs give me any results.  I banned someone named "Stock" with GUID  1458132 if that's you.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Neiqq

• Private
  • dot
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2283 on: March 22, 2017, 04:58:50 am »
Name under which you were banned: Sa_Neiqq
What was happening when you got banned: I wasnt in the server when i got banned, probably got banned after leaving the server, but pretty much what i was doing was to insult god of gods Krastinov </3
Time, date, and timezone: I dont know when i got banned tbh, but probably 4 days ago or longer
User Identification Number: 767637

Hail the god Keeko and no more slurring for him, even if he calls me ngg sometimes :D
Ill respect that guy even more from now :Dddddddddddddd
<32
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 05:11:04 am by Neiqq »
Yes, I suck and what?

Puppytron

« Reply #2284 on: March 22, 2017, 06:12:05 am »
Community Name: Puppytron
Steam Name (Links preffered): u got me ;)
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): AEF but soon to be pub
Admin History: Public Duel NA for like 2 years now or something
Why would you be a good admin:
I know my user identification number off the top of my head which can only mean good things for me as a potential NA GF admin. I see injustice around me all the time when I'm on NA GF. People are abusive to each other, it reminds me of that one street in my hometown where people get robbed and shot in. I see team wounding and delaying all the time and half the admins are likely brain dead, medically speaking. I feel like one of the last few honest players out here, I play for the sole purpose of having fun and derive no satisfaction from banning people, I would be fair and understanding.

Ever since I could walk, I dreamt of gaining recognition in the esteemed FSE forums. My role model and hero Label has snubbed me again and again, and I hate to dump my trash IN public but I've slept with Label on various occasions. I truly believe the only reason he won't give me admin is because I told him, "A tad heavy on the chompers, just pretend that you're senile and toothless like Mack" during one of our numerous escapades.

I've proven my character time and time again as one who is virtuous and all around revered as having an unquestionably just moral compass. I am sure the many patrons who frequent this thread would happily support and advocate in favor of a Puppy moderated NA GF. Those who would disagree have arguments of little substance. Too long has NA GF been dominated by admins with views clouded by cut-throat NW politics, it's time for an admin of the people.

ID: 466855

Edit: a word and formatting
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 06:13:38 am by Puppytron »

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: March 22, 2017, 07:42:40 am »
I know my user identification number off the top of my head which can only mean good things for me as a potential NA GF admin. I see injustice around me all the time when I'm on NA GF. People are abusive to each other, it reminds me of that one street in my hometown where people get robbed and shot in. I see team wounding and delaying all the time and half the admins are likely brain dead, medically speaking. I feel like one of the last few honest players out here, I play for the sole purpose of having fun and derive no satisfaction from banning people, I would be fair and understanding.

Ever since I could walk, I dreamt of gaining recognition in the esteemed FSE forums. My role model and hero Label has snubbed me again and again, and I hate to dump my trash IN public but I've slept with Label on various occasions. I truly believe the only reason he won't give me admin is because I told him, "A tad heavy on the chompers, just pretend that you're senile and toothless like Mack" during one of our numerous escapades.

I've proven my character time and time again as one who is virtuous and all around revered as having an unquestionably just moral compass. I am sure the many patrons who frequent this thread would happily support and advocate in favor of a Puppy moderated NA GF. Those who would disagree have arguments of little substance. Too long has NA GF been dominated by admins with views clouded by cut-throat NW politics, it's time for an admin of the people.

what
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: March 22, 2017, 07:43:32 am »
Name under which you were banned: Sa_Neiqq
What was happening when you got banned: I wasnt in the server when i got banned, probably got banned after leaving the server, but pretty much what i was doing was to insult god of gods Krastinov </3
Time, date, and timezone: I dont know when i got banned tbh, but probably 4 days ago or longer
User Identification Number: 767637

Hail the god Keeko and no more slurring for him, even if he calls me ngg sometimes :D
Ill respect that guy even more from now :Dddddddddddddd
<32

Unbanned date March 31st.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #2287 on: March 22, 2017, 03:18:05 pm »

That...that was beautiful  :'(
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2288 on: March 22, 2017, 03:54:44 pm »
Label's cheating again? Hoe

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #2289 on: March 22, 2017, 06:34:06 pm »

That...that was beautiful  :'(
most inspiring thing I have ever read #MakeHimAdmin

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: March 22, 2017, 09:16:03 pm »
Label cheating on krastinov because krastinov cheated on him countless times. Wow Label, thought you were better than Krastinov. Now you are no better than Raven Thunderscruff.

Offline WorstPlayerinNW

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Worst
« Reply #2291 on: March 22, 2017, 10:14:12 pm »
 I was suppose to be unban to from Na_GF but im still banned help?

~thank you
41st Arty |Best Player in Arma btw ||

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: March 23, 2017, 02:48:41 am »
I was suppose to be unban to from Na_GF but im still banned help?

~thank you

Says who? None of your 4 posts were unban requests so I don't think so.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline WorstPlayerinNW

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Worst
« Reply #2293 on: March 23, 2017, 03:00:16 am »
Here i think i got it  . I did make a unban request page 153 its in the middle just with a different account
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 03:05:26 am by WorstPlayerinNW »
41st Arty |Best Player in Arma btw ||

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: March 23, 2017, 09:26:58 am »
Here i think i got it  . I did make a unban request page 153 its in the middle just with a different account

That's better, unbanned.
The Myth, The Legend