Author Topic: The Witcher Series 1,2 and 3  (Read 20347 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Witcher Series 1,2 and 3
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2017, 03:10:31 pm »
What are the best armors and weapons?

Like best light, medium and heavy. The best in those perks. I know I'm still on a low level. But I just want to make it sure for the future.
I kinda just used what I picked up till I had all the Witcher recipes, as they are very solid once you can afford to craft them. Perks kinda depends on your play-style and personal preference to be honest.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

AeroNinja

« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2017, 03:24:42 pm »
Hmm, Medium armor would be my playstyle I think. I don't really use Signs often and I like to tank. I do use Quen a lot. But those others not really.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2017, 03:38:44 pm »
What are the best armors and weapons?

Like best light, medium and heavy. The best in those perks. I know I'm still on a low level. But I just want to make it sure for the future.
agility(light) vs protection(heavy). thats it really, depends on your fighting style what you are going for. I always liked the Feline Witcher Armor more, because I like to dodge and stuff. But really its your decision.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2017, 05:29:08 pm »
Hmm, Medium armor would be my playstyle I think. I don't really use Signs often and I like to tank. I do use Quen a lot. But those others not really.
signs are,without a doubt, your best assets - learn to abuse them

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2017, 05:33:00 pm »
What he said. Signs are some OP shit
[close]
[close]

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2017, 05:36:27 pm »
Generally, each type of armour has it's own fighting style.

Light - Best used for a DPS build using fast attacks. Doesn't give much damage protection so you have to dodge and roll a lot and kills things before they kill you.
Medium - Best used for a stable mix between doing damage and having some sort of protection. Also best suited if you really wanna get the most out of your signs.
Heavy - Best used for a tank build, not a lot of DPS buffs but plenty of damage reduction.   
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 05:56:49 pm by joer5835 »
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

AeroNinja

« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2017, 06:09:30 pm »
Hmm yeah might even use these signs more if they do help.

Any armor set you prefer for a medium build? I had some upgrade points left and added them to my sign abilities. Must admit that my Aarde one is a bit more powerful.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2017, 06:14:15 pm »

Any armor set you prefer for a medium build? I had some upgrade points left and added them to my sign abilities. Must admit that my Aarde one is a bit more powerful.
tbh neaxus: Just experience it on your own. If you wanna be gamey on this game there are builds so OP you will never worry about your life again. This makes the Game boring. Really just try some stuff out.
[close]
[close]

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2017, 06:22:29 pm »

the wolf school set is a good medium armour, increases attack power and sign intensity. if i remember correctly the required level isn't too high either, before you upgrade it anyway.

in agreement with caz though, you won't appreciate the game in its entirety if you always ask for advice.

AeroNinja

« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2017, 06:25:37 pm »
Yeah that's a fair point. It's just such a big game hehe.

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2017, 06:27:20 pm »
As others said, later on in the game you get a couple of quests that enables you to go hunting for various crafting schematics so that you can craft so called 'Witcher gear'. These are the best armour sets in the game and each has different buffs, all depending on which 'School' you decide to pick. There's a couple of sets for every armour type. Wolf School gear is seen as the best all round, medium armour that gives moderate damage and defense buffs, as well some buffs to your signs. Basically the Jack of All trades armour in the game.

But honestly, I wouldn't be too worried about trying to get the best stats and items in the game. Just take it easy and enjoy the story, the lore and the characters.
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2017, 08:52:31 am »
Witcher is getting a Netflix show. Based on the books though obviously.

Skaen

« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2022, 02:58:39 pm »
Anyone still playing The Witcher 3 from time to time?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2022, 03:15:22 pm »
Nah but I did start reading the books some time back, on the fourth at the minute.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2022, 03:25:33 pm »
Nah but I did start reading the books some time back, on the fourth at the minute.

holy, good point, I bought the entire series in january and still havent touched it lmao
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.