Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Champions of NA #4  (Read 86996 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Champions of NA #4
« Reply #210 on: November 17, 2017, 05:12:17 am »
PSG started with the 31e and scraps of Andee's regiment, what that regiment managed to accomplish with its members in its time is something you gotta put respek on. Not just the PSG either. Ever since the 30th came back we've stayed as a highly competitive regiment and always been considered the top competition in NA. Neither the 30th or PSG regiments have had to crutch on melee and we lasted a damn long time in the community, I attribute that to strong leadership.

Waste I'm sorry but look at the regiments you've created and compare them to what the accomplishments of the 30th/PSG. You aren't really a good leader and you're not really capable of leading a regiment without other officers there all the time. On top of that you've struggled to lead regiments for a sustained period of time.

William don't be ignant, and don't even talk.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #211 on: November 17, 2017, 05:28:05 am »
PSG started with the 31e and scraps of Andee's regiment, what that regiment managed to accomplish with its members in its time is something you gotta put respek on. Not just the PSG either. Ever since the 30th came back we've stayed as a highly competitive regiment and always been considered the top competition in NA. Neither the 30th or PSG regiments have had to crutch on melee and we lasted a damn long time in the community, I attribute that to strong leadership.

Waste I'm sorry but look at the regiments you've created and compare them to what the accomplishments of the 30th/PSG. You aren't really a good leader and you're not really capable of leading a regiment without other officers there all the time. On top of that you've struggled to lead regiments for a sustained period of time.

yawn talk to me when you beat the last and final napl noob

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #212 on: November 17, 2017, 06:14:11 am »
PSG started with the 31e and scraps of Andee's regiment, what that regiment managed to accomplish with its members in its time is something you gotta put respek on.
Multiple regiments have taken scraps from bad regiments and made something good. In fact, most regiments are formed that way.
Not just the PSG either. Ever since the 30th came back we've stayed as a highly competitive regiment and always been considered the top competition in NA.
There's no competition to begin with. Claiming to be competitive when a huge majority of veteran leaders like Millander and co are all gone is both redundant and irrelevant. Competitive in NW's wasteland period? I never knew that's something to be proud of, who would have known. PSG never advanced to league 1 and stayed in the sissy league their entire time and winning it once despite League 2 being trash because it's league 2. Congrats to the King of Baddies
Neither the 30th or PSG regiments have had to crutch on melee and we lasted a damn long time in the community, I attribute that to strong leadership.
In a game where melee is 90% and regiments who can't compete are forced to shoot more is some sort of sign of being better is both the dumbest and stupidest thing I've ever heard. Your regiment start date is nothing. Regiments have formed out of nothing and become something in 1/10th of the time you did with any of your affiliated regiments. The 3e, 12th, 9y and many others have reformed multiple times and each time they've been better you in less then a week. If you're so 'strong' then how can a newly formed regiment suddenly eclipse you? Really seems like that shooting practice sure is helping you out! It's almost like melee is what it takes to be good!
This is potentially the worst attempt at b8 I've seen in a long ass time. Waste may not be the greatest leader in NW, but he's more then you. The LG has won leagues and tournaments, he's been a great caller during our melee's alongside Russian, he can hold his own and melee excellently, is capable of doing all of this with massive ping spikes, and made the LG out of the scraps of the 71st with only Russian and a few other NCO's/Co's. In fact, comparing your regiments to Waste, Waste accomplished far more then you ever did. He won multiple intense linebattles with the 3eVolt, you know, a regiment that you have probably never beaten, and other top regiments with a combination of melee and shooting, not sitting in the back like a bunch of losers who can't seem to grasp that they're inferior and will never be relevant so long as the LG or 3e are around. Not to mention he beat you in the Nr37 which was leagues worse then the LG  (sorry Waste)

As a matter of fact, you lost to Waste in NWL well before the LG. Hell, you even lost to fucking Deadeye. D E A D E Y E
Spoiler
[close]

inb4 'huhuehueuheuhue wowowow will u f3ll for mei b888888 huheuhueueh'.

Pathetic.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #213 on: November 17, 2017, 07:33:26 am »
PSG started with the 31e and scraps of Andee's regiment, what that regiment managed to accomplish with its members in its time is something you gotta put respek on.
Multiple regiments have taken scraps from bad regiments and made something good. In fact, most regiments are formed that way.
Not just the PSG either. Ever since the 30th came back we've stayed as a highly competitive regiment and always been considered the top competition in NA.
There's no competition to begin with. Claiming to be competitive when a huge majority of veteran leaders like Millander and co are all gone is both redundant and irrelevant. Competitive in NW's wasteland period? I never knew that's something to be proud of, who would have known. PSG never advanced to league 1 and stayed in the sissy league their entire time and winning it once despite League 2 being trash because it's league 2. Congrats to the King of Baddies
Neither the 30th or PSG regiments have had to crutch on melee and we lasted a damn long time in the community, I attribute that to strong leadership.
In a game where melee is 90% and regiments who can't compete are forced to shoot more is some sort of sign of being better is both the dumbest and stupidest thing I've ever heard. Your regiment start date is nothing. Regiments have formed out of nothing and become something in 1/10th of the time you did with any of your affiliated regiments. The 3e, 12th, 9y and many others have reformed multiple times and each time they've been better you in less then a week. If you're so 'strong' then how can a newly formed regiment suddenly eclipse you? Really seems like that shooting practice sure is helping you out! It's almost like melee is what it takes to be good!
This is potentially the worst attempt at b8 I've seen in a long ass time. Waste may not be the greatest leader in NW, but he's more then you. The LG has won leagues and tournaments, he's been a great caller during our melee's alongside Russian, he can hold his own and melee excellently, is capable of doing all of this with massive ping spikes, and made the LG out of the scraps of the 71st with only Russian and a few other NCO's/Co's. In fact, comparing your regiments to Waste, Waste accomplished far more then you ever did. He won multiple intense linebattles with the 3eVolt, you know, a regiment that you have probably never beaten, and other top regiments with a combination of melee and shooting, not sitting in the back like a bunch of losers who can't seem to grasp that they're inferior and will never be relevant so long as the LG or 3e are around. Not to mention he beat you in the Nr37 which was leagues worse then the LG  (sorry Waste)

As a matter of fact, you lost to Waste in NWL well before the LG. Hell, you even lost to fucking Deadeye. D E A D E Y E
Spoiler
[close]

inb4 'huhuehueuheuhue wowowow will u f3ll for mei b888888 huheuhueueh'.

Pathetic.
Except those two scrap regs were really bad. No, most regiments are not formed by fucked merges. Do you know what competition means brutha? Don't act like there's no competition between regiments nowadays or in the past 3 years. Be an oldfag all you want but your viewpoints are very outdated. PSG was actually top level for a bit considering they tied the 3eVolt (then lost the tiebreaker). Considering the amount of unknowns we had in our regiment, how well we did was pretty good, and if you don't agree with me, then you're fucked Will. Must be nice always being in the best regiments. 63e, 71st, LG, right ???

So you're saying leading is the dumbest and stupidest thing, riight. Melee isn't 90% what the fuck is that statistic, leading + shooting get you far if you use them right. The regiment start date is important, it shows that the leader can actually keep a regiment together and not just be a failure of a person. The reason these regiments are so strong right away is because they are veteran players man. They have obsessive melee disorder in their communities from playing the game for so long. William your logic is really black/white, I didn't expect you to know much about leading but wew.

I really can't see the LG's winning of leagues and tournaments being legit after that merge with the 45e. Now that is pathetic, they could not compete with the 3eVolt and that's what they had to do. Import members into their regiment to become a steroid wagon. That match in NWL vs Nr37 was actually a tie, but both regiments had double reggers and they gave the Nr37 the 6-4. Also the PSG later 9-1'd Deadeye in TNWL for our revenge.  8)

All I'm hearing from Waste about you is "hes not the best leader but hes good at melee." And w0w it must be so hard to make a good regiment out of the former best regiment at the time (71st). It's real easy for you to call the 30th hill campers, that's really funny. The LG were doing an equal amount of it in our NAPL match, sure we were defensive obviously because we knew we could get the upper hand in shooting and outleading Russian before getting into melee.

William as for yourself, I don't know if you've ever tried leading a regiment, you probably have, and if I had to guess how it turned out, I'd say it was probably a failure. It's really shows how good the leadership is in a regiment if they can manage to stay competitive constantly with changing rosters/members over the years and develop a solid community.

man I miss cringey 63e Will..  :'(

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 17, 2017, 08:43:39 am »
yall need to chill the fuck out

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2017, 11:01:22 am »
more na fights!

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #216 on: November 17, 2017, 04:11:31 pm »
damn straight fire being posted

watch out for glenn making this into a diss

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 17, 2017, 04:14:32 pm »
I’m waiting for the film adaptation tbh
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #218 on: November 17, 2017, 04:25:31 pm »
Windflower babe, I'm not saying you're a bad leader. I don't doubt you can lead a regiment for a long time and be towards the top. You just could never be at the top because there's a fine line between number 4/6 and number 1/6.

You guys did well in NAPL season 1 but after that is when the LG started actively trying to improve to ending up dominating NANWL

Also I'm sure I could keep a regiment running if I wanted. When I was 13 with Nr37 it was all just fun and games so I did it when I was bored. Now with say LG and what not we play when there's a community to play in. Competitive is pretty dead when there's no leagues and most regiments don't want to play with the big boys.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #219 on: November 17, 2017, 07:03:54 pm »
Windflower babe, I'm not saying you're a bad leader. I don't doubt you can lead a regiment for a long time and be towards the top. You just could never be at the top because there's a fine line between number 4/6 and number 1/6.

You guys did well in NAPL season 1 but after that is when the LG started actively trying to improve to ending up dominating NANWL

Also I'm sure I could keep a regiment running if I wanted. When I was 13 with Nr37 it was all just fun and games so I did it when I was bored. Now with say LG and what not we play when there's a community to play in. Competitive is pretty dead when there's no leagues and most regiments don't want to play with the big boys.
Well we were at the top in NAPL so.. yeah, I've never been in a stack regiment like the LG, 71st, 58e, etc. I don't really care that I didn't dominate the scene or whatever because it takes those kinds of stacked rosters to do it (except 30th hehe xd). After that you guys did improve but you were a step under the 3eVolt at the time. You guys did give them good competition but it took that merge to push you to the top. And clearly you don't want to keep a regiment running because you get bored of the game and go absent for periods of time.

There's still a community to play in you guys just think you're done with the game because of NAPL/NWL being over. You aren't going to create a long lasting regiment without attending public linebattles on a weekly basis. You just can't rely on the competitive community to give you sustenance 24/7. The game is in a bit of a lull right now but it's not dead. There's still 200 man events on a consistent basis, and the competitive scene is starting to pick up bit by bit.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2017, 07:12:06 pm »

Well we were at the top in NAPL so.. yeah, I've never been in a stack regiment like the LG, 71st, 58e, etc. I don't really care that I didn't dominate the scene or whatever because it takes those kinds of stacked rosters to do it (except 30th hehe xd). After that you guys did improve but you were a step under the 3eVolt at the time. You guys did give them good competition but it took that merge to push you to the top. And clearly you don't want to keep a regiment running because you get bored of the game and go absent for periods of time.

There's still a community to play in you guys just think you're done with the game because of NAPL/NWL being over. You aren't going to create a long lasting regiment without attending public linebattles on a weekly basis. You just can't rely on the competitive community to give you sustenance 24/7. The game is in a bit of a lull right now but it's not dead. There's still 200 man events on a consistent basis, and the competitive scene is starting to pick up bit by bit.
I know I'm not gonna make a long lasting regiment unless i go to pub events. I just happen to not enjoy pub events aswell as most of the people in these "stacked" regiments. That's why we don't last forever. Not our fault good players are more attracted to us than pub regiments.

Also we were nearly even with 3eVolt before the merge and the merge is just another representation of people being attracted to us. 45e was friends with us so they came to us. There was no inside talk of how to beat 3e in the merge. And even though most people were certain they would all leave after NAPL none of them left.

I guess Russian and I are just a likable bunch of guys   :-*

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2017, 07:13:05 pm »
It was fun going to Gettys events sometimes and having him ask us to avoid melee because we could exterminate every enemy line with the right map

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 17, 2017, 08:07:56 pm »
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 17, 2017, 10:05:02 pm »

I know I'm not gonna make a long lasting regiment unless i go to pub events. I just happen to not enjoy pub events aswell as most of the people in these "stacked" regiments. That's why we don't last forever. Not our fault good players are more attracted to us than pub regiments.

Also we were nearly even with 3eVolt before the merge and the merge is just another representation of people being attracted to us. 45e was friends with us so they came to us. There was no inside talk of how to beat 3e in the merge. And even though most people were certain they would all leave after NAPL none of them left.

I guess Russian and I are just a likable bunch of guys   :-*

5:55 is my favorite part “our purpose for you joining us is to defeat the 3eVolt”

Also just saying, I guess we were even but our overall record against you guys was/is still a winning record

Lawbringer

« Reply #224 on: November 17, 2017, 10:15:15 pm »
tbh the real winner is whoever has the most (real) friends now after its all over

ready set fight