Author Topic: Developer Blog 28 - Napoleonic Wars Patch 1.2  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• Global Moderator
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Developer Blog 28 - Napoleonic Wars Patch 1.2
« Reply #150 on: Today at 02:00:43 am »
Found a problem.

Not sure if this is a problem with my server or what, but on Commander battle, no matter how large I set the bot Squad Size, it automatically resets it to the default of 20. Happens with all factions. This happened with anyone else?
hmmm i am not having that issue from what i seen.  are you able to reproduce it?   
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Lieutenant General
  • [18e] Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st Major [NA]
  • Side: Union
« Reply #151 on: Today at 02:12:20 am »
Found a problem.

Not sure if this is a problem with my server or what, but on Commander battle, no matter how large I set the bot Squad Size, it automatically resets it to the default of 20. Happens with all factions. This happened with anyone else?
hmmm i am not having that issue from what i seen.  are you able to reproduce it?   

Found a problem.

Same here
I mean, do I need to? :D

Yeah it happens everytime. Also I was running a groupfight tonight and had this pop up again:

Spoiler

That was when I check and uncheck "Competitive Score Mode" in an attempt to reset the map. This happened before and after a server restart. Only way to work around it was do click Start Map instead of unchecking, resetting then checking again.
Leading 18e since June 2012

Offline Thunderstormer

• Global Moderator
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #152 on: Today at 02:43:27 am »
Found a problem.

I mean, do I need to? :D

Yeah it happens everytime. Also I was running a groupfight tonight and had this pop up again:

Spoiler

That was when I check and uncheck "Competitive Score Mode" in an attempt to reset the map. This happened before and after a server restart. Only way to work around it was do click Start Map instead of unchecking, resetting then checking again.
for the bolded part -   Well, in order to find out what is wrong and needs fixed, i need to be able to recreate it to see exactly where things went wrong.   yes, some things are quick and easy to find and fix, other stuff is not.(especially those inconsistent bugs that dont happen 100% of the time)  Which is why the more info the better.   server settings, pop, # of admins, game mode, anything of note going on, etc,.   anything that may be of help.  The less time i have to spend hunting for how to do a bug and the more time fixing it the better.  that is why we ask for ways to replicate it.   
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.