Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 553946 times)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #3240 on: August 20, 2017, 12:53:44 am »
Was banned, Please help.
Use this:
Name under which you were banned:
What was happening when you got banned:
Time, date, and timezone:
User Identification Number:

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3241 on: August 20, 2017, 01:44:41 am »
Name under which you were banned:9th_Grd_Harding
What was happening when you got banned:I was playing with my friend, we were tking each other for fun only 3 people on the server at the time. Then a guy spawned just as I was stabbing and he died and before I could say sorry of anything I was perm banned.
Time, date, and timezone: Around 11pm-2am (not sure really on exact time), 8/10/2017, Eastern Time Zone
User Identification Number:461022

Unbanned, teamkilling purposefully is always a rulebreak.
I am still banned from the server so can i get unbanned since i was told i was unbanned

Fixed.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: August 21, 2017, 03:57:34 am »
Name under which you were banned: 3eVoltDisband
What was happening when you got banned: Got jebaited and put in the pw
Time, date, and timezone: 9:50 Pm 8/20/2017 est
User Identification Number: 1419422

Unbanned, don't let me catch you doing that again
The Myth, The Legend

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #3243 on: August 21, 2017, 05:13:47 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: 50thWK_LtCol_Kriggles, 50thWK_CDT_LeGoose
Nature of their offense: TK'ing, teamhitting, racist slurs
Time and date of their offense: 8/16/17 around 1-2pm PST
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: I was TK'd and team hit intentionally
Any proof if you have it, for instance, screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: August 21, 2017, 05:41:07 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: 50thWK_LtCol_Kriggles, 50thWK_CDT_LeGoose
Nature of their offense: TK'ing, teamhitting, racist slurs
Time and date of their offense: 8/16/17 around 1-2pm PST
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: I was TK'd and team hit intentionally
Any proof if you have it, for instance, screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Spoiler
[close]

Kriggles is already banned, Goose will be banned as well.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3245 on: August 21, 2017, 11:32:14 am »
my ban request cough

Offline Crazy_Kriggles_McGiggles

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: August 22, 2017, 02:05:25 am »
Name under which you were banned: 50thWK_Lt.Col_Kriggles
What was happening when you got banned: I see the complaint against me, but no proof was provided against me, and I was the one getting teamkilled a lot. I was mainly teamkilled by Homer, but I was in ts with him. Other than once or twice teamkilling Homer purely in self-defence, I did not intentionally teamkill anyone.
Time, date, and timezone: Unknown, I just went to get on and was banned, so I checked here and saw this.
User Identification Number:1193711

But seriously, I didn't do anything and no proof was provided that I did. There was someone tking quite a bit that day (besides Homer) but I don't remember the name.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #3247 on: August 22, 2017, 03:03:08 am »
What was happening when you got banned: I see the complaint against me, but no proof was provided against me, and I was the one getting teamkilled a lot. I was mainly teamkilled by Homer, but I was in ts with him. Other than once or twice teamkilling Homer purely in self-defence, I did not intentionally teamkill anyone.
Time, date, and timezone: Unknown, I just went to get on and was banned, so I checked here and saw this.

But seriously, I didn't do anything and no proof was provided that I did. There was someone tking quite a bit that day (besides Homer) but I don't remember the name.

Well I'm sure the logs can show you tk'd a lot that day, you guys were major trolling each other, but then it spilled out to other people, I kept on getting tk'd by 50thWK guys including you. So you have my word that it happened. That's proof. Can be backed up by logs I would imagine

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: August 22, 2017, 03:55:38 am »

Want me to PM you all the times you've slurred in a single day? Get over yourself and accept your ban, you know what you did. Unban date September 1st.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: August 22, 2017, 04:08:12 am »

Want me to PM you all the times you've slurred in a single day? Get over yourself and accept your ban, you know what you did. Unban date September 1st.
my ban request u shark picture looking ass

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: August 22, 2017, 04:43:30 am »

my ban request u shark picture looking ass

your ban request isn't going to hop off the thread and leave, relax.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: August 22, 2017, 05:16:08 am »
hippity hop

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: August 22, 2017, 08:42:15 am »

Well I'm sure the logs can show you tk'd a lot that day, you guys were major trolling each other, but then it spilled out to other people, I kept on getting tk'd by 50thWK guys including you. So you have my word that it happened. That's proof. Can be backed up by logs I would imagine

I didn't intentionally tk except for what I mentioned with Homer. I apologize if people from the 50th teamkilled, but I really only saw Homer and maybe Charles (both 41st memebers) teamkilling, and although I was in ts with them for awhile, that's hardly my fault.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:14:21 am by Crazy_Kriggles_McGiggles »

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: August 22, 2017, 08:56:59 am »

Alright, well the complaint said teamkilling, teamhitting, and 'racist slurs', I didn't do any of that intentionally except what I mentioned above. But fair enough, I probably used inappropriate language at some point, so I apologize and accept the ban. There was a lot of teamkilling going around and and I may have gotten slightly triggered here or there. Please feel free to PM whatever you like, but maybe look at some of the other things that actually happened in the logs that day aswell. Thanks for taking the time to keep the forums active and functional, and have a lovely day.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:18:19 am by Crazy_Kriggles_McGiggles »

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: August 22, 2017, 09:13:10 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: Lord_Stannis_Baratheon_TrueK
Nature of their offense: TK'ing, teamhitting.
Time and date of their offense: Wed July 26 at 12:50-ish.
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: He was teamkilling me and others, with little to no retaliation or provocation.
Any proof if you have it, for instance, screenshots.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:44:28 pm by Crazy_Kriggles_McGiggles »