Author Topic: ★1. Lutzow's Freikorps Infanterie Bataillon [Rekruting Mature NA ]★  (Read 416856 times)

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ★1. Lutzow's Freikorps Infanterie Bataillon [Rekruting Mature NA ]★
« Reply #3915 on: April 02, 2014, 04:11:40 am »
Can't tell if serious, or just April fools :o
damn ni$$@ u daft AF

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Sorry for the double post.

In most cases our staff has not been very secretative about things accept this. You folk may have noticed that I have been kinda grumpy as of late, there is a reason to this. The regiment I feel is not going in the direction I wish it to go and I feel its unchangeable. Ever since the back-lash from the repeal of the new code of conduct I have not looked at the regiment the same way.  I feel that the regiment is not able to live without trollish tendencies like headbanging and no pts. These small but important things that members have refused to bend to has given me the impression I have failed. As a leader I feel that I should be able to run my regiment the way I want it to but now it seems I cant do that anymore. I have failed.

I have talked extensively with the officers (NCO's excluded) and we have reached an agreement. I myself must be trufeful. Im growing tired of NW, hundreds of events I have done with the FKI for the past 11 months has worn me down. I have done my best to not make this apperant to you guys but it is sadly true and im sorry. I meant to announce this yesterday but I couldn't get myself to do it.

My lack of interest in the game and my feeling that the regiment is sliding to the wrong side of the discipline spectrum than I like has made it to the point that I dont enjoy leading the unit. The events are repatitive, I have long stopped trying to enforce the rules of PTS and have reapedently tried to maintain order. Its discoureging that the longer members are in the unit the more trollish and illdiciplined they become. Like I said I tried to change of this regiment with  the code of conduct but as you guys know many people were to far agianst it. Bickering and indecesion in the NCO staff on the subject as made me loose faith in our leadership.
I feel I must be at every server that the regiment joines and every event to lead so that our rankers actuelly follow the commander leading.

Its been 11 months since I founded this unit. I have gone through hardships such as the Spit of Ice and pepper, the raighn of Thore and now this but I feel this as worn on me to much. We must however be proud of what we have acomplished as a unit. We have become the best regiment in all NA and have a great community.

Myself Docter and Merccer an dstarting a cav regiment. I will pick members to come into the unit. I advise members to not make any decisions about joining other units until I have made all my choices.

You leader for the past 11 months ~ Millander 

Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3917 on: April 02, 2014, 04:35:15 am »
April Fools?

Spoiler
probably cuzmillandernotrespond
[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Sorry for the double post.

In most cases our staff has not been very secretative about things accept this. You folk may have noticed that I have been kinda grumpy as of late, there is a reason to this. The regiment I feel is not going in the direction I wish it to go and I feel its unchangeable. Ever since the back-lash from the repeal of the new code of conduct I have not looked at the regiment the same way.  I feel that the regiment is not able to live without trollish tendencies like headbanging and no pts. These small but important things that members have refused to bend to has given me the impression I have failed. As a leader I feel that I should be able to run my regiment the way I want it to but now it seems I cant do that anymore. I have failed.

I have talked extensively with the officers (NCO's excluded) and we have reached an agreement. I myself must be trufeful. Im growing tired of NW, hundreds of events I have done with the FKI for the past 11 months has worn me down. I have done my best to not make this apperant to you guys but it is sadly true and im sorry. I meant to announce this yesterday but I couldn't get myself to do it.

My lack of interest in the game and my feeling that the regiment is sliding to the wrong side of the discipline spectrum than I like has made it to the point that I dont enjoy leading the unit. The events are repatitive, I have long stopped trying to enforce the rules of PTS and have reapedently tried to maintain order. Its discoureging that the longer members are in the unit the more trollish and illdiciplined they become. Like I said I tried to change of this regiment with  the code of conduct but as you guys know many people were to far agianst it. Bickering and indecesion in the NCO staff on the subject as made me loose faith in our leadership.
I feel I must be at every server that the regiment joines and every event to lead so that our rankers actuelly follow the commander leading.

Its been 11 months since I founded this unit. I have gone through hardships such as the Spit of Ice and pepper, the raighn of Thore and now this but I feel this as worn on me to much. We must however be proud of what we have acomplished as a unit. We have become the best regiment in all NA and have a great community.

Myself Docter and Merccer an dstarting a cav regiment. I will pick members to come into the unit. I advise members to not make any decisions about joining other units until I have made all my choices.

You leader for the past 11 months ~ Millander 

Man I sounded pretty convincing. I know I duped a couple dudes in the FKI.

Anyways was fun to ride the nostalgia train while it lasted. Good Night thread.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline MaHuD

• Major
    • View Profile
    • Reveran
  • Nick: MaHuD
« Reply #3919 on: October 14, 2014, 04:30:06 pm »
[youtube]ZHwVBirqD2s[/youtube]
[18:51] <Evanovic> Mahud can I nominate you for best villian 2013?

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #3920 on: October 14, 2014, 06:08:19 pm »
For a second I tought it was back.  :o ???

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #3921 on: October 14, 2014, 06:12:40 pm »
Blob don't lock plox. It's NW history of how it was on the first few days of NW
The first modder for NW.

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: October 14, 2014, 06:14:59 pm »
NEIN!!

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: October 14, 2014, 06:22:15 pm »
Noo tiki dont lock please nooo

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
« Reply #3924 on: October 14, 2014, 06:24:25 pm »
i demand a lock

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #3925 on: October 14, 2014, 06:25:24 pm »
Don't necro threads guys. This thread is long dead, so stop bumping it. I won't provide the BB code unless messaged otherwise, as it's 6 months since it last saw activity.