Author Topic: Israel: Zionist or Holy Defender of Civilisation?  (Read 85860 times)

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Israel: Zionist or Holy Defender of Civilisation?
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2014, 12:52:02 pm »
Oh please tell me,what profit does Israel have from attacking in gaza with no reason? When photos come out of there it only increases hate for Israel throughout the world.

Israel has no intrest in gaza,Hamas made one of the greatest shitholes upon this earth

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2014, 01:26:52 pm »
Wait, if Israel were to fall, the jews would come back to Europe...

Ok, i fully support Israel, zionism über alles.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2014, 01:30:40 pm »
I don't post on there off topic thread very often, just want to say something.

I don't do lots of studying into topics that don't matter to me, so if I am wrong on anything please correct me. Israel rockets have killed many, many more then the Hamas rockets. And I'm sure that is too a few reasons, one assuming that most of the rockets from Hamas cant even reach into Israel due to the whole "iron dome" thing. Also because of where Israel is targeting; but I don't want to get into the whole 'Hamas using civ cover/ Israel shooting civs'. Personally, I think that that countries just need to peace out because a lot of people have already died, and yeah both have already tried a ceasefire and both have more or less broke it but still, over 800 people have died.

Also: You guys need to chill out, I can see why people are getting mad but please remember its just a thread.

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2014, 01:47:49 pm »
Oh please tell me,what profit does Israel have from attacking in gaza with no reason? When photos come out of there it only increases hate for Israel throughout the world.

Israel has no intrest in gaza,Hamas made one of the greatest shitholes upon this earth

I could think of several reasons, the most important being oil.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline LeeUntFischer

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 79th_Pte_Neil_MacDougall
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2014, 01:59:42 pm »
bomb dat un school in gaza pls
Past member of the 42nd Black Watch, 1tes Pommersches and 4te SLR
Currently a Private of the 79th Regiment of Foot

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2014, 02:11:48 pm »

I could think of several reasons, the most important being oil.

Obvious troll is obvious
Only kind of oil there is in gaza is olive oil,we have plenty of that.Next ridicules reason pls.

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2014, 02:36:52 pm »
Augy, your credibility doesn't exactly improve when you throw around racist stereotypes.

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2014, 02:40:48 pm »
I forgot i'm dealing with the Jews here so let me put some money, where my mouth is.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/oil-found-by-israel-should-belong-to-palestine-3-5-billion-barrels-of-oil-reserves-on-the-border-between-israel-and-palestine/5362043

outdated,later that year they have found that they have mistaken and there isn't any actuell oil there.
Other then that,the green line thingy is very debatle and the oslo agreements worth jack after the Hamas have already broke them.

Also,cute how you claim your not anti-israel,anti-semic and yet you use these racist stereotypes,grow up.

Offline LeeUntFischer

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2014, 02:48:53 pm »
Funny how the religious thread didn't escalate yet, and this thread after 10 pages or so already did, gg.

also, bomb dat un school pls

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2014, 02:49:15 pm »
Typical no sense of fucking humor, you got me on the oil thing but the economic reasons are definately there.

http://nbiconflict.web.unc.edu/conflicts/israel-palestine-conflict/causes/

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2014, 03:11:01 pm »
Typical no sense of fucking humor, you got me on the oil thing but the economic reasons are definately there.

http://nbiconflict.web.unc.edu/conflicts/israel-palestine-conflict/causes/

well excuse me for not like kind of humor who almost led to destruction of my people in the past.

economic reasons:nope nothing there either.The money dedicated nowdays for the security budget stands at about 3.5 billion shekels(about 1 billion dollars),on the other hand the budget for the education ministry stands at about 600 million shekels.Please tell me more about how economical and profitable it is for Israel to keep on with this conflict.

Offline LeeUntFischer

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2014, 03:26:16 pm »
I'm sorry but Augy has a point that has some truth to it, about the warcrimes, why would Israel strike an United Nations school in gaza?

Lemme guess, because Hamas was hiding there?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:29:13 pm by LeeUntFischer »

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2014, 03:34:09 pm »
Becuase Hamas is using those fecilities to store rockets and launchers,a fact that a U.N deligation to gaza have confirmed a few days ago.
Israel has no gain from just casually bombing civilians:
Arab civilians get bombed->Hamas media spread photos of these "atrocities"->Hamas gains more financial aid from the world->Israel gets condemned and being delegitimised.

Offline LeeUntFischer

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2014, 03:35:55 pm »
Becuase Hamas is using those fecilities to store rockets and launchers,a fact that a U.N deligation to gaza have confirmed a few days ago.
Israel has no gain from just casually bombing civilians:
Arab civilians get bombed->Hamas media spread photos of these "atrocities"->Hamas gains more financial aid from the world->Israel gets condemned and being delegitimised.

About that cycle, it's probably gonna be like that until this conflict keeps going, unless something definitive is done to end the conflict.