Author Topic: European Community List - Melee  (Read 78851 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Community List - Melee
« Reply #360 on: January 18, 2018, 06:23:25 am »
This list is based on tournaments right, there is nothing to question about fwuffy is the best (better than ledger obviously).
wtf i won more tournaments than any russian in this list D:

Can my flag be changed to French on the list, I am actually French, ask Troister?

I confirmed He's 100% french, and something rly important, he's crackalackin.
ye i totally agree
ta soeur le dromadaire petite merde ta guele!
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #361 on: January 18, 2018, 12:10:38 pm »
Where are you on zhe list Pieter?!!  :o

Ledger is a bully ratings only go from 86 - 99 whilst he knows I am a 100  >:(

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 18, 2018, 12:33:40 pm »
Oh damn I totally forgot about Robby. That guy was insane.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 18, 2018, 03:04:15 pm »
le german robby? Yeah he was nuts we managed to get him in a few teams.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 18, 2018, 05:40:46 pm »
Aye German Robby. Obviously I know this list is based on tournaments but if I had to do a list based on my personal opinion he would be in my top 5.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 18, 2018, 07:12:15 pm »
Aye German Robby. Obviously I know this list is based on tournaments but if I had to do a list based on my personal opinion he would be in my top 5.

Last time I faced Robby was 91st vs 15thYR needless to say even in that match he was outplaying people like crazy

Lurvy

« Reply #366 on: January 18, 2018, 07:26:02 pm »
Wencosa is the best

AeroNinja

« Reply #367 on: January 18, 2018, 07:28:07 pm »
Devald! He was also a player in. the FFE did also a lot of tournaments. Always topped the scoreboards on the old Groupfighting server when Vampyr used to host it. Just a lot of players forgot about him because he just disappeared. I believe he was too busy with studying. Not saying you should add him to the list. I'm just curious nobody knows him anymore. If you'd ask Loras and Barri, they know a lot more about him as they were really close friends.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #368 on: January 18, 2018, 07:36:16 pm »
You mean Robby, one of the greatest teamplayers in the history of this game? Yeah, he's insane.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #369 on: January 18, 2018, 07:45:33 pm »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #371 on: January 19, 2018, 02:26:52 am »
looks like become the first guy to be champion in every tourny 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5,6v6,7v7,8v8,9v9,10v10,RGL,NWWC,Mini-NWWC at the same time with my own tactics, carry and lead isn't worth even a +1 comparing to the previous changes   ;)

You forgot RGT

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 19, 2018, 11:23:44 am »
Devald! He was also a player in. the FFE did also a lot of tournaments. Always topped the scoreboards on the old Groupfighting server when Vampyr used to host it. Just a lot of players forgot about him because he just disappeared. I believe he was too busy with studying. Not saying you should add him to the list. I'm just curious nobody knows him anymore. If you'd ask Loras and Barri, they know a lot more about him as they were really close friends.

Everybody who played back in the day still knows him, last time I spoke to him was maybe a year ago and he simply didn't feel like playing the game anymore ^^

looks like become the first guy to be champion in every tourny 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5,6v6,7v7,8v8,9v9,10v10,RGL,NWWC,Mini-NWWC at the same time with my own tactics, carry and lead isn't worth even a +1 comparing to the previous changes   ;)

Then again this was only late on in the game when basically the teams like power rangers and TFO(and the variants of that team) which frequently out bested you and became 1st in tournaments whilst you lot took 2nd, it's still impressive obviously but if you dedicate enough time into something whilst the others don't do it anymore cuz of lack of fun in the game or just time and having a life doesn't mean you are a god or even should be rated as high as some as the other players.
Most of the players that have been rated high on that list are players that have been competing a lot longer then you have with the few expections of some players.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 11:26:00 am by pieter »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #373 on: January 19, 2018, 11:47:08 am »
deep down ppl know haze deserves to be top but then again he's disliked
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #374 on: January 19, 2018, 12:29:06 pm »
deep down ppl know haze deserves to be top but then again he's disliked
Personally I think Tib is better, but Haze does deserve to be at least 2nd on any current list.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.