Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V2  (Read 188444 times)

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V2
« Reply #1125 on: January 14, 2017, 02:37:03 pm »
In-game Name: El_Negro_de_Whatsapp

Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Not sure but 33rd_Stark or kOre.

Reason For Ban: Unknown, maybe name.

Time/date (If Known): 1:15 aproximately (GMT +1)

Apology/Statement Against Ban: I probably got banned because during the time there was a couple players who got troll names, but I kindly asked the admin Fungus if it was ok if I had this name, he said there was no problem. If this name was the meaning of the ban, I apologize, but admin said there was no problem, otherwise I would had my name changed inmediatly.

Player ID (If Known): 2175
You can post here on the 14th of february for unabn.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1126 on: January 14, 2017, 05:29:22 pm »

Apology/Statement Against Ban: I probably got banned because during the time there was a couple players who got troll names, but I kindly asked the admin Fungus if it was ok if I had this name, he said there was no problem. If this name was the meaning of the ban, I apologize, but admin said there was no problem, otherwise I would had my name changed inmediatly.

Talking on behalf of my friend Mr Meh I can tell you he wasnt trolling along with the other guys. Actually the name refers to a spanish stale whatsapp meme and he got banned for being unlucky enought to be on there right when the other two trolls decided to, you know (those other people who were yesterday on are actuall retards you know well who they are)

Consider lowering the timing of the ban of this man who is many things but a troll.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline SmljSi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: January 14, 2017, 06:35:57 pm »
In-game Name: [Saints]_T22_Pvt_Sigurd
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): idk (was not in game)
Reason For Ban: idk (probably doblespawn)
Time/date (If Known): 14/1/2017
Apology/Statement Against Ban: idk the exact reason however I apologies for doblespawning and I promise not to doblespawn anymore
Player ID (If Known): GUID - 1237916

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: January 14, 2017, 06:51:10 pm »

Talking on behalf of my friend Mr Meh I can tell you he wasnt trolling along with the other guys. Actually the name refers to a spanish stale whatsapp meme and he got banned for being unlucky enought to be on there right when the other two trolls decided to, you know (those other people who were yesterday on are actuall retards you know well who they are)

Consider lowering the timing of the ban of this man who is many things but a troll.
Joining with the name negro will still get you a ban even tho it means something else in a different language. The main language on gf server is English and has a different meaning. Ill unban him because it seems like he wasn't with the trolls on your word.
In-game Name: [Saints]_T22_Pvt_Sigurd
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): idk (was not in game)
Reason For Ban: idk (probably doblespawn)
Time/date (If Known): 14/1/2017
Apology/Statement Against Ban: idk the exact reason however I apologies for doblespawning and I promise not to doblespawn anymore
Player ID (If Known): GUID - 1237916

Unbanned dont double spawn again.

Offline Neganw

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: January 15, 2017, 11:17:29 am »
A little kid just kill me and my friend 5e_Cpt_Napoleon for no reason,look at the screen and ban him.
His name is a fake name i guess he his a member of an other regiment.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1130 on: January 15, 2017, 11:34:53 am »
A little kid just kill me and my friend 5e_Cpt_Napoleon for no reason,look at the screen and ban him.
His name is a fake name i guess he his a member of an other regiment.
Follow the template on the OP.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #1131 on: January 15, 2017, 12:05:09 pm »
In-game Name:Padawan
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):idk
Reason For Ban:I think i did a tk on purpose
Time/date (If Known):idk
Apology/Statement Against Ban:I wanna be unban because i like GF and so sorry.
Player ID (If Known):idk

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: January 15, 2017, 12:25:50 pm »
In-game Name:Padawan
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):idk
Reason For Ban:I think i did a tk on purpose
Apology/Statement Against Ban:I wanna be unban because i like GF and so sorry.
Player ID (If Known):idk
Post on the 18th for your unban.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Benchik

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_Ben
« Reply #1133 on: January 15, 2017, 01:19:16 pm »
In-game Name:Ben
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Herishey
Reason For Ban:maybe insulted
Apology/Statement Against Ban:Sorry Herishey for trolling
Player ID (If Known):...

max1m

« Reply #1134 on: January 15, 2017, 01:52:40 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: January 15, 2017, 04:51:27 pm »
In-game Name:Ben
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Herishey
Reason For Ban:maybe insulted
Apology/Statement Against Ban:Sorry Herishey for trolling
Player ID (If Known):...
Unbanned.

Offline Fireflasher

• Private
  • Ted_Mosby
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: January 16, 2017, 10:39:12 am »
In-game Name: Ted_Mosby
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Maurice
Reason For Ban: Shot a friend
Time/date (If Known): dont know - i think 22.12.16
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Well, there is no Apology left for me. It has been a few times now that i shot people. Last times were an accident - this one was intentionally. Give me a last chance and i will promise i will never do this again , otherwise my ban can be extended.

16.01.2017 - :-)

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: January 16, 2017, 10:58:25 am »
Unbanned^^

Offline Fireflasher

• Private
  • Ted_Mosby
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: January 17, 2017, 06:08:45 pm »
Why am i banned on GF again?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: January 17, 2017, 07:45:34 pm »
Why am i banned on GF again?
That will have been on the backup server, the ban list on there is not always up to date. It is now and the backup has been taken back down.

EDIT: nvm I can see the shitty server is still lagging so will leave both up.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:48:34 pm by Herishey »