Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 361591 times)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #1440 on: March 25, 2017, 03:38:18 am »
(Note: These are just generalisations of the typical stuff in this thread. No need to get your jimmies rustled Irish and Canadians, I just used it as an example)

we only have canadians tho
huh

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: March 25, 2017, 03:58:50 am »
Nation: The Netherlands
Player's Name: Piercee
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Piercee

cause not on the list here yet but on the roster in the group

Offline Grecha

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Grecha
« Reply #1442 on: March 25, 2017, 04:14:51 am »
Nation: Belarus
Player's Name: Grecha
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mrgri
Why you should be a Co-Captain: I want to play for my nation. I will try to get some peple from other mods like mercenaris and c-rpg to get a proper team

Nation: Belarus
Co-captain: Grecha
Co-captain: ??
Roster: Grecha, HEMISQUAVER, NVS, NagibashenkO, BLR_Free, TBA
2.3 Hours on MB, okay then.
People like you are actually disgusting, if you have to go for 4k hours to get good at a game you should have quit a long fucking time ago.
Kek

By the way, anyone want to play friendly practice match 8v8? I got some ppl and I need to check them
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 04:39:06 am by Grecha »

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: March 25, 2017, 10:10:04 am »
to trully enjoy this game you should have good pc without in-game laggs and low ping
or just don't be shit.  :o
you are one of those goob ::)
Goob now on suicide watch
n1 fam

Well observed Detective Fingis!
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1444 on: March 25, 2017, 11:24:48 am »
Spoiler
NWWC 2k17 biggest tournament meme of the community yet?
Is there any other Issue besides people having problems with the Icelandic Team?
LUL
Could you elaborate that very eloquent expression my dear Hadhod?
[close]

Hmm let me think...

"My grandma's sister emigrated to Canada, can I play for the CAN team now please? "
"I've lived in Ireland for 3 days. Even though I am wholly British I can apply for team IRE now."
(Note: These are just generalisations of the typical stuff in this thread. No need to get your jimmies rustled Irish and Canadians, I just used it as an example)

Besides all the Volunteer profiles of people who have their profile on steam set to private and have never been around the community.
A few no names apply to captain team Scotland and all the MLG pros in there readily accept them? Hmmmm, you don't think that's fishy?
It's the same shit every year, Team GB rejects try to make their own team because they are too bad for the premier line up. It hasn't been as bad as this year for a while though.

But whatever floats your boat: It's your tournament, you make the rules.

Please, no need to be so explicit. We were enjoying the ignorance here.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1445 on: March 25, 2017, 02:10:57 pm »
Is there any other Issue besides people having problems with the Icelandic Team?
LUL

Hmm let me think...

"My grandma's sister emigrated to Canada, can I play for the CAN team now please? "
"I've lived in Ireland for 3 days. Even though I am wholly British I can apply for team IRE now."

Besides all the Volunteer profiles of people who have their profile on steam set to private and have never been around the community.
A few no names apply to captain team Scotland and all the MLG pros in there readily accept them? Hmmmm, you don't think that's fishy?
It's the same shit every year, Team GB rejects try to make their own team because they are too bad for the premier line up. It hasn't been as bad as this year for a while though.

But whatever floats your boat: It's your tournament, you make the rules.

Funnily enough Scottish roster seems to be stronger than English
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: March 25, 2017, 02:28:42 pm »
Funnily enough Scottish roster seems to be stronger than English

They have yet to prove that ;)
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1447 on: March 25, 2017, 03:26:02 pm »
LUL
A few no names apply to captain team Scotland and all the MLG pros in there readily accept them?

Well, apparently they didn't :
Deans and fatkoala can be cpts of Scotland, we have spoken and think it seems fair due to them being longer standing members of the Scottish NW community.

They just seem to have solved that matter elsewhere than on FSE, sparing us therefore some useless drama. I can't say the same thing about Sweden or England..
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: March 25, 2017, 03:50:39 pm »
What do you guys think of a Vote to decide if Scotland and Iceland can participate?

CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1449 on: March 25, 2017, 04:00:58 pm »
What do you guys think of a Vote to decide if Scotland and Iceland can participate?
I don't understand what the issue is with Scotland, last M-NWWC we put out a team and it went fine, just because keyboard warriors like to make a problem about everything doesn't mean there is any. Perhaps you could limit the discussion to the people actually taking part in the competition, and not the stinky trolls like hadhod that aren't.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: March 25, 2017, 04:10:04 pm »
I don't understand what the issue is with Scotland, last M-NWWC we put out a team and it went fine, just because keyboard warriors like to make a problem about everything doesn't mean there is any. Perhaps you could limit the discussion to the people actually taking part in the competition, and not the stinky trolls like hadhod that aren't.
I just have that thing were I try and make everyone happy as an Organizer :(
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: March 25, 2017, 05:14:14 pm »
Most of the antagonising actually came from people outside of Team GB. A couple of members from Team Scotland were the worst for it if you look back a few pages.

If you're really concerned about the members in Team Scotland or Team Ireland, Caz, then you should ask the that the players who applied take their Steam profiles off private and add a whitelist to the servers with a 'one player one ID' setup. Other than that you can't really be sure of whom these people are unless you start digging really deep by monitoring a nation's TS etc. but I imagine that you won't have the time which is fair enough.

I'm a bit disappointed though. If a team looks suspicious in the first place then why is it only being questioned now?

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: March 25, 2017, 06:30:28 pm »
I just have that thing were I try and make everyone happy as an Organizer :(
Well you should know by now that that is impossible lol.
I don't think there is any point in removing Iceland and Scotland since so much effrot was put in already to make the teams. John Price was sweating harder than when they lost 1v10 to Murphy while he was looking for Icelanders. It is just a game not a real life sport for money lol.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 06:33:51 pm by McPero »

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1453 on: March 25, 2017, 06:46:56 pm »

David_Schrein

« Reply #1454 on: March 25, 2017, 07:10:29 pm »
As if it matters ?¿
We all know NL Will win NWWC this year