Author Topic: Giving away the [Killbox] server files (Details below)  (Read 3000 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Giving away the [Killbox] server files (Details below)
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 07:22:14 pm »
Right. I have looked into this matter and for the sake of publicity information to the community (as this thread has been viewed 500 times and it is an 'open matter':

It seems that there is no problem any longer. The 65y and with that, Rhinosmyth, are no longer using the original KB server files, rather took another modpack and edited that, enhancing it slightly. They do still use the maps, but they have explicit permission to use the maps from the KB server. There is proof for this, which I have seen myself.

Killbox_Official (AKA McScott) has received ownership of the files and can upload them as he wishes. His claims regarding the illegality of their use of the files doesn't hold.

I hope I have suffciently cleared up this matter. any questions can be raised with me personally, via steam (link in signature), or via PMs on this forum.

At your service
technically not even CR yet and you have already done more than Munj
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 11:18:20 pm »
Thank you. I am just waiting for a moderator to give me my permissions. Doesn't keep me from doing something.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Nettelbeck

• Private
  • AR_Nr1 Servermonkey and occasionally artilleryman
    • View Profile
    • SolSoCoGs Blog
  • Nick: Nettelbeck
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 10:45:34 am »
I asked SirHenri and he was like "No I didn't give explicit permission, just gave him the files", but well fml then, let that evildoer destroy the purpose of exclusive files, which are, in fact no more, because we didn't gave him his rattle for doing nothing.

As the host I just don't care anymore if the server goes to shit, if this case of extremely childish behaviour is seriously not taken care of, because of some vague lies, I don't get it, SirHenri probably was like "Yeah I don't give a damn about it anymore, I gave *whoever* the full rights".
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 10:51:54 am by Nettelbeck »
Joachim Nettelbeck (1738–1824), seaman, representative during occupation of Kolberg 1807

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2017, 01:30:08 pm »
I ask you that any grievances are relayed to me in PM or via Steam

I consdier this situation resolved.

This thread is now locked.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.