Author Topic: Neaxus's Threads  (Read 30922 times)

AeroNinja

Neaxus's Threads
« on: March 13, 2014, 09:05:52 pm »

AKAMURA'S THREAD WORKSHOP

Hello there,

I finally found time to make threads. I can work every evening (besides Tuesday, always family meeting on that day). Feel free to post an app as stated below.
But one thread at a time.

Threads I made

Spoiler

Introduction

We are newly formed community wich will participate
in the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront game developed by DICE.
We will also play PlanetSide 2 as to have some variation.
The 521st will strive to be a very disciplined and skilled clan.
We accept both EU and NA.

Grand Army of the Republic

Clone Army stationed at Coruscant
The Grand Army of the Republic (GAR), also known as the Grand Army and the Clone Army, was a major branch of the Galactic Republic Military composed entirely of clone troopers, an army of elite soldiers created from the genetically altered template of the Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. Bred in secret within the cloning facilities of the planet Kamino, the Grand Army was officially formed by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine at the behest of the Galactic Senate in response to the Separatist Crisis which threatened to divide the galaxy between the Republic and the newly born Confederacy of Independent Systems. The members of the Jedi Order were commissioned as high-ranking commanders and generals in the Grand Army, second in authority only to Chancellor Palpatine, who held the rank of Supreme Commander. By the year 19 BBY, the Clone Wars were nearly over and the Republic was on the verge of a decisive victory. The vast majority of clones, genetically engineered for loyalty and conditioned to obey all orders without question or debate.

The Second Battle of Geonosis took place late in the year 22 BBY during the Clone Wars, when the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic launched a full-scale planetary invasion of Geonosis to shut down several Separatist battle droid foundries that Archduke Poggle the Lesser had built there. Following Senator Padmé Amidala's discovery of the droid factories, the Jedi High Council dispatched a massive Jedi-led detachment of the Grand Army of the Republic to retake Geonosis and halt the facilities' production of battle droids. Tasked with the challenge of landing on the planet and establishing a staging area, the Jedi mounted a three-pronged attack on the Geonosian defenses in what became known as the battle of Point Rain, with Jedi Generals Ki-Adi-Mundi, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Anakin Skywalker each leading an assault force. After establishing a landing zone at Point Rain, a site close to the factories' Ray Shield Fortress generator, the Republic army regrouped and disabled the factories' ray shield, making way for the rest of the clone trooper forces to safely land.
                        Clone Army engaging on Geonosis

The arrival and producement of the Clone Army

At the beginning of the Palpatine administration (32 BBY), the Republic had no standing armed forces, though the debate about the reinstatement of an army and navy had been ongoing for decades. The only military forces were the Jedi, which kept peace for generations. The Jedi were no army though. At one time, the Republic's military forces were considerable, but in the wake of the New Sith Wars (1000 BBY), a gradual process of down scaling began, in favor of increased support from the Jedi Order. More and more often, the Jedi were called upon to act as negotiators. But as crises piled upon each other, some within the Order began to sense a coming darkness, which their numbers alone would not be sufficient to fight. The creation of a clone army was secretly ordered by Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas without the knowledge or approval of his comrades, in response to the growing shadow in the Force.

The total amount of clones involved in the war were 3,000,000+ soldiers, but their ranks were bolstered by new stocks and volunteers as the fighting dragged on. With the formation of the Galactic Empire, the Grand Army of the Republic ceased to exist and was reorganized into the Imperial Army. All military personnel of the Grand Army of the Republic were required to swear allegiance to the new government in order to remain on active duty and those that refused were branded as deserters and traitors after which they were hunted down and executed.

Ranks used in the GAR

Marshal Commander — The highest rank a clone soldier could attain. Each marshal commander was in command of a corps. (36.864 Soldiers).
Senior Commander —The second highest rank attainable by the clone forces. Each was in command of a brigade or legion (9,216 soldiers).
Regimental Commander — They are in command of a regiment (2.304 Soldiers).
Battalion Commander —The lowest commander rank of the clone forces. They also are in command of a battalion.
Major — The major is in command of a battalion (576 soldiers).
Captain — The captain is in command of a company (144 soldiers).
Lieutenant — Also each of them are in command of a platoon.
2nd Lieutenant — Also in charge of a platoon.
Sergeant-Major — They are second-in-command of platoons (36 soldiers).
Sergeant — The sergeant is in command of a squad (9-10 soldiers).
Corporal — A battle hardened veteran. Experienced Troopers.
Trooper — The second lowest rank in the clone forces. Troopers are graduated from cadet and may now fight in battle with there comrades.
Cadet — The lowest rank in the clone forces. They cadets will learn to make their way with hard trainings.
[close]
Note: Regiment disbanded and Only the Rank Icons belong to Moskito great work by him

The 15e in-Game

We are a new EU based line infantry regiment which wants to have some fun in the Napoleonic Wars DLC.
We strive to become a very skilled regiment in the community with both shooting and melee skills.
We accept everyone, from the newest beginner to the most highest skilled player possible.

Besides this regiment we play alot of other games together. So this regiment can be seen
as a little friendly gamer group. If you wish to join us, just make an application as stated in the post above.
If you have any concerns or questions please add Le Brave on Steam.

Historical Battles and History of the Regiment

The Battle at Fort Oswego
Following the beginning of open conflict between French and British colonists in 1754 with the Battle of Jumonville Glen, the governments of Britain and France both sent regular army troops to North America to further contest the disputed territories of the Ohio Country and other border areas, including the frontier between the French province of Canada and the British province of New York, an area in present-day Upstate New York that was then largely controlled by the Iroquois nations. Part of the British plans for 1755 included an expedition to take Fort Niagara at the western end of Lake Ontario. The planned route for this expedition followed the Oswego River to the lake, with a major base of operations at the mouth of the river (where the present-day city of Oswego, New York is located). Under the direction of William Shirley, the governor of the Province of Massachusetts Bay, the original Fort Oswego was reinforced, and two additional forts, Fort George and Fort Ontario, were built in 1755. The planned expedition to Fort Niagara never took place due to logistical difficulties, and the fortifications around Oswego were manned during the winter of 1755–56.
Governor Shirley received word in March 1756 that he was to be replaced by John Campbell, 4th Earl of Loudoun. Loudoun's second in command, General James Abercrombie, only arrived in Albany in late June.

The Battle of Salamanca
The Battle of Salamanca saw an Anglo-Portuguese army under the Duke of Wellington defeat Marshal Auguste Marmont's French forces among the hills around Arapiles, south of Salamanca, Spain on 22 July 1812 during the Peninsular War.
A Spanish division was also present but took no part in the battle.
The battle involved a succession of flanking manoeuvres in oblique order, initiated by the British heavy cavalry brigade and Pakenham's 3rd division, and continued by the cavalry and the 4th, 5th and 6th divisions. These attacks resulted in a rout of the French left wing.

Both Marmont and his deputy commander, General Bonet, received shrapnel wounds in the first few minutes of firing. Confusion amongst the French command may have been decisive in creating an opportunity, which Wellington successfully seized and exploited. The battle established Wellington as an offensive general. It was said that he "defeated an army of 40,000 men in 40 minutes."Six days after the battle, Foy wrote in his diary, "This battle is the most cleverly fought, the largest in scale, the most important in results, of any that the English have won in recent times. It brings up Lord Wellington's reputation almost to the level of that of Marlborough.

The Campaigns of the Coalition

The 1814 campaign in Northern France involved Coalition armies fighting a series of battles against Napoleon Bonaparte on French territory after his defeat at the 1813 Battle of Leipzig. At the campaign's conclusion, the Coalition captured Paris and exiled Napoleon to Elba. Napoleon attempted to counter the incursion of the Army of Silesia shortly after their crossing but arrived too late. Engaging in pursuit, he met the force at Brienne on 29 January 1814. Blücher and Schwarzenberg's forces combined three days later to engage Napoleon in the Battle of La-Rothière. Napoleon retreated and the Coalition continued their three-part advance towards Paris. On 10 February Napoleon won a victory in the Battle of Champaubert. He thus took a central position between divisions of the Army of Silesia, winning further victories in the battles of Montmirail and Vauchamps to complete his Six Days' Campaign. However, by this time the Grand Army was forcing a retreat of Napoleon's troops southeast of Paris. Napoleon arrived to fight the Battle of Montereau on 18 February 1814. Blücher led another advance towards Paris on 24 February before being forced to withdraw on 2 March under pursuit by Napoleon. Napoleon tried to march towards Laon but was confronted by Blücher's forces in the Battle of Craonne, where he lost over 6000 men. On 9 March the Battle of Laon began; Napoleon's forces were severely outnumbered in this fight, and many of his marshals were defeated in conflicts elsewhere around Paris. Nevertheless, he gained a quick victory in a skirmish near Reims on 13/14 March and began pursuing Schwarzenberg's forces.

Ranking Structure

Officers

Capitaine - Cpt

Lieutenant - Lt

Sous-Lieutenant - SLt

Aspirant - Asp
Non-Commissioned Officers

Adjudant - Adj

Sergent Major - SgtMj

Sergent - Sgt

Elève Sous-Officier - ESO
Corporals & Enlisted

Caporal-Fourrier - CplFo

Caporal - Cpl

Grenadier - Gren

Fusilier Vétéran - FusV

Fusilier - Fus

Recrue - Rec

Muster Roll

Officers

Capitaine LeBrave
Non-Commissioned Officers

Sergent HaZe
Corporals & Enlisted

Caporal NeaxusPrime

Grenadier TheDeaD
Grenadier Adams
Grenadier Zeus
Grenadier Henri
Grenadier Interface

Fusilier Jean_Labbé
Fusilier Olmaster
Fusilier Retravas
Fusilier Jack
Fusilier Jk
Fusilier ExtaZz

Recrue Nathan
Recrue Shaigan
Recrue EmpereurDragon
Recrue KoPEr*Nik
Recrue Topsat
Recrue Murat
Recrue Alex
Recrue Toasti
Recrue SkyBloo
Recrue Jhon_Miller
Recrue Greydon
Recrue Zagur
Recrue Bard134
Recrue Cr3aTIV
Recrue Nemesis
Recrue Dimitri
Recrue blacksnake/max
Recrue Skylite
Recrue Moussolini
Recrue Jeys
Recrue Marsh
[close]

Application form

Code
Clan/Regiment name:
Information you want on the thread (history etc):
Any images you prefer:
Anything else:
Any preferred date it needs to be made:

WIP
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 12:52:52 pm by NeaxusPrime »

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: MithrellaS' Signatures [Atleast trying]
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 09:16:13 pm »
You've got a good eye for colour and while your work is basic,I reckon you'll become quite the Photoshop fellow.

AeroNinja

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 09:17:23 pm »
You've got a good eye for colour and while your work is basic,I reckon you'll become quite the Photoshop fellow.
Well, that is the funny part I don't use Photoshop but Paint.NET :D  .

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 12:32:28 am »
Do you have any pictures I could use
Spoiler

[close]
Is there any specific colour that you want: Anything that looks nice, preferably something like 
Spoiler
[close]
Any text you want on it: The Mamelukes
and then in smaller text on the bottom "For Sultan Thomas!"

thanks in advance.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 12:43:09 am »
The one you made for me can you send in Steam again or in PM here, I lost the link. :P I want to try it out.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 12:44:12 am »
i would like to add that NeoX made mine :)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

AeroNinja

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 08:24:12 am »
Do you have any pictures I could use
Spoiler

[close]
Is there any specific colour that you want: Anything that looks nice, preferably something like 
Spoiler
[close]
Any text you want on it: The Mamelukes
and then in smaller text on the bottom "For Sultan Thomas!"

thanks in advance.
will do ill start tommorow on it got school today and after it a sort of meeting :)

The one you made for me can you send in Steam again or in PM here, I lost the link. :P I want to try it out.
ill do it tommorow too :)

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 04:25:46 pm »
Looking good 8)

Offline Duc de Elchingen

• Sergeant Major
  • Comte de la Fère
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Enjolras
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 09:16:37 am »
Do you have any pictures I could use: Possibly
Is there any specific colour that you want: Blue,White, and Red
Any text you want on it: "Les Mousquertaires de la Garde"

AeroNinja

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 12:26:53 pm »
These actually look pretty good, Great job MithrellaS
Oh thank you man! :)

AeroNinja

Re: MithrellaS' Signatures || Ingame Banner Retexturing
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 05:16:56 pm »
Bump, now making banner retextures too!

Sorry for double post.

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 05:17:59 pm »
Lieutenant Colonel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice

AeroNinja

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2014, 05:18:19 pm »
Lieutenant Colonel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice
Hehehe :D

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2014, 05:50:20 pm »
You do really make some good stuff, I would like 1 more :D.

Do you have any pictures I could use: Sadly not, hate to make you find some but yeah :P.
Is there any specific colour that you want: Not really;Something a bit more official then what I currently have, since it will be a banner for the group as a whole. *Strait formal text, etc etc*
Any text you want on it: "The Mamelukes" on top;and then below "Official Gaming Group".
Sorry to keep asking of stuff, it's just you make such good pics :D.

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy