Author Topic: Jail_Break2 59th Edition  (Read 22961 times)

Offline benjiman1021

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Jail_Break2 59th Edition
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2014, 11:03:57 pm »
Steam name : The Hapi
Experiance : I have a little server I temporarily own and everyone who has been on it says  I am an A+ Admin!
Ingame name :  Ben
Can anyone support you : Dusan of the killbox server Beluga of the 308th and Slick_Dick_Rick of the NA1 server
Why should you be an admin : I am a very serious player and like to make sure everyone is happy. I put the peoples needs in front of mine and I like to punish trolls. I can be very nice and very fun! But I aso like to make sure everyone is happy too and no one is being a troll.  But the truth is that the main reason I want TO be admin is that I love the idea of jailbreak and it would be so fun to be admin!
Thank You! :D
If Hamburgers ruled the Earth, were would all the vegetarians go?

Offline Eminem12

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yip man
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 02:54:43 am »
Experiance : I have a little server I temporarily own and everyone who has been on it says  I am an A+ Admin!
Can anyone support you : Dusan of the killbox server Beluga of the 308th and Slick_Dick_Rick of the NA1 server
Why should you be an admin : I am a very serious player and like to make sure everyone is happy. I put the peoples needs in front of mine and I like to punish trolls. I can be very nice and very fun! But I aso like to make sure everyone is happy too and no one is being a troll.  But the truth is that the main reason I want TO be admin is that I love the idea of jailbreak and it would be so fun to be admin!
This guy This guy applied to all servers.. i wonder how can he admin all servers same time if he get admin

Offline benjiman1021

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2014, 12:43:20 pm »
This guy This guy applied to all servers.. i wonder how can he admin all servers same time if he get admin
no I only applied to 3. But no offense but I have seen you apply to a lot of servers, but I am assuming you have a lot of time on your hands. Anyways I have a lot of time during the weekends and especially this week so I could manage more than 1 server.

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Niko
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2014, 01:02:02 pm »
no I only applied to 3. But no offense but I have seen you apply to a lot of servers, but I am assuming you have a lot of time on your hands. Anyways I have a lot of time during the weekends and especially this week so I could manage more than 1 server.

If anything it is like applying for Collages :P you apply for like 20 then see what one accepts you and which one do you want to go for :)

Offline J_Dish15

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2014, 07:01:20 pm »
Hello.
In Game Name: Dish/ 176th_RenMan

Steam Name: [176th] RenMan

Ive had a lot of fun with this server! I would really love to help admining here! Thanks!

Admin History:  I have recently admined on another Napoleonic Wars Role-play server, (not jail break), but very similar rules.
For ex: Revolt time was 57;00 for us, (56;00) for you, I had to deal with rdmers, trolls, early revolt (or riot what you guys call it) etc. I kinda like the jail break idea even better then the original rp idea.
On the roleplay server, British were "officers" and partizani were "villagers". The map would be on any town/ village (normally slov. village). Officers would patrol the town, and partizani could revolt at 57;00. Of course, other admins and I would be the ones looking out for those rdms, tks, early revolts, etc. I am very familiar with the admin panel from the rp server, (kick, slay, ban, etc). Hopefully this is enough experience! ;)

Obviously I will have some adjusting to do, but I would love to become one!

Why I want to become one:  The previous rp server I admined on has sadly, changed regiments (now I cannot admin there). They said the only reason I cant admin there anymore is because they changed regiments. ;/.  I really loved it and so did other people. I have seen many of these problems, (rdming mostly) on the server, preventing the full experience to players. So, I want to help the players get the full, fun experience on the server. I respect the other admins, but I want to offer help to them on the server and be part of the team. I lust for the same experience I had on the RP server. I hope I can do this well, and make the players have the best experience they can have, as possible.

Who Can Vouch for me: Previous admins on the RP server. Like...  1stIFA_MrLuke... [107th] Rocco., Sanczez, If you need other names, just ask me

I Am in fact, from Europe, but moved to NA for something. So, if that's one of the problems on the server, I am happy to help! ;D

If I left anything out, just ask me then I can reply.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 07:04:31 pm by J_Dish15 »

Offline Eminem12

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yip man
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2014, 07:18:33 pm »
Steam name :kim2600
Experiance : Current admin on Killbox server :)
Ingame name : [Spartan]Peltast_kimon
Can anyone support you : [Spartan] Titan [Spartan] Oblix
Why should you be an admin : im very active on NW i was on the server today.. i see some trolls.. i want to surpport server.. clean from trolls  i will do my best to be a goood admin.. hope u need me

Offline benjiman1021

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2014, 10:36:34 pm »

If anything it is like applying for Collages :P you apply for like 20 then see what one accepts you and which one do you want to go for :)
lol that is  good relation actually. It really is like applying to college.

Offline J_Dish15

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2014, 11:16:15 pm »
We need some more admins. Server goes havoc with lots o players

Offline Eross

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2014, 12:12:57 am »
Admin Application

Steam name : dawakaro971
Experia(e)nce : Previously I used to be an administrator of pirate servers such as Fianna (Russian one), SAJ (Serbian), and BaH (Blood and Honor).
Ingame name : 30_Pltv_National_Guard_Eross ('am going to change it for Pltv_National_Guard_Eross)
Can anyone support you : I think these people mostly play on pirate version on M and B, but there's one guy named Grozni_BloodAndHonor. I assume he can proof my qualification.
Why should you be an admin : There is a number of reasons for that. First of all is that I'm playing Jail Break modification map for a long time and it allows me to judge players with equality. Second reason is that I'm sick and tired of players who don't bother to follow simple rules, so I want to bring 'em up in a ''good'' manner, respecting rules and administrators. I'm ready to devote as much time as Jail Break need to get rid of ''outlaws''.

Offline J_Dish15

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2014, 01:26:43 am »
Admin Application

Steam name : dawakaro971
Experia(e)nce : Previously I used to be an administrator of pirate servers such as Fianna (Russian one), SAJ (Serbian), and BaH (Blood and Honor).
Ingame name : 30_Pltv_National_Guard_Eross ('am going to change it for Pltv_National_Guard_Eross)
Can anyone support you : I think these people mostly play on pirate version on M and B, but there's one guy named Grozni_BloodAndHonor. I assume he can proof my qualification.
Why should you be an admin : There is a number of reasons for that. First of all is that I'm playing Jail Break modification map for a long time and it allows me to judge players with equality. Second reason is that I'm sick and tired of players who don't bother to follow simple rules, so I want to bring 'em up in a ''good'' manner, respecting rules and administrators. I'm ready to devote as much time as Jail Break need to get rid of ''outlaws''.

Nice Application!

I can vouch for this guy, pretty good on the server rule based.

I say give this guy a shot! -Dish

Offline Narutokk

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2014, 04:32:31 pm »
Steam name : dawnofwar250
Experience : Was an active admin on the 59th commander battle server
Ingame name : 59th_Queen_Narutokk
Can anyone support you : Not sure
Why should you be an admin : I have some experience in being an admin. With quite a lot of free time i will be able to be active and admin a few hours a day. I understand the rules of the server and will be able to help out those who don't. I would personally call my self quite a friendly person and was like this when i was an admin a while back but i also do not tolerate trolls and understand the steps to be taken to deal with trolls. I will be able to work along side other admins to make the server enjoyable for other players and prevent acts such as trolling. Talking from previous experience, i listen to other players and take into consideration what they want, when doing this i will be able to give their ideas (considering they have any) to those higher up (more experienced admins and reg leader, co's and nco's) which could make the server better. As an admin i know that i can be trusted and will report an major problems to those with more experience. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Offline eaglesdude19

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2014, 09:26:53 pm »
Steam name: BBG_Pegasus
Experience:  for the bbg rp server fopr a few months
In game: USMC_PFC_Pegasus
Support: niko :D and some of my regiment
Im fair honest and strict when necessary making it fun for all

Offline Stoniestpepper

• Sergeant Major
  • Can you see what I see?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_LCpl_Stoniestpepper
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2014, 03:09:35 am »
Steam name : scrub
Experiance : i watched my brother do it
Ingame name :  ?
Can anyone support you : my mummy
Why should you be an admin : because if i am admin i can show in refernece to secondary school

Offline AmerTume

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Cpl_AmerTume
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2014, 11:34:44 am »
Admin Application

Steam name : [14e] AmerTume https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060103903/
Experiance : I previously admined 14e groupfighting ,and some little server which no longer exists
Ingame name : 14e_Cpl_AmerTume or FRA_AmerTume
Can anyone support you :I do not know any of these admins
Why should you be an admin : Because I love this server and I spend a lot temp above since I know him. I am mature, serious and I want to help other admins in their spots . I usually only gf I am quite well known but then I discovered a wonderful mod, and I was playing on counter strike source. 1500 h in game, French team
14e !

Offline TJTHEDJ

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Ruse]TJTHEDJ
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2014, 06:38:54 pm »
Steam name : TJTHEDJ
Experiance :Admin On A Blood and iron Regiment/Server
Ingame name : [Ruse]TJTHEDJ
Can anyone support you :Not Really
Why should you be an admin :i Actully love the Server But Rdm Is A real Pain and The Server Need's more eyes So We Can lower The Trolling