Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 372425 times)

Offline DeathCometh

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #2325 on: June 23, 2017, 08:32:30 pm »
Steam Name: shapelyj
Name of which you were banned: Oh_My_allah
Date when you were banned: no idea last or this week idk
Action leading to ban: tnt spam
Why should you be unbanned: i was realllly drunk and shall avoid further misuse of conduct and would like to be a member of this wonderful society once more, perhaps this request will be fundamentally opposed as this is ofcourse a fourth distinction on my person, so what i say to you, my critics and opponnents, although you may deny my remorse now, i pledge an honour and forthwith determination to better myself whenever you may see is fit, months or weeks, i will be there one day i hope to protect the sacred honour of the realm.
PlayerID:1394662

Offline jagbrat

• Corporal
  • Leader of the 41st's Skirm Company
    • View Profile
    • 41st Skirmisher Website
  • Nick: 41st_Chsm_jagbrat
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2326 on: July 04, 2017, 09:39:31 pm »
Steam Name: 41st jagbrat https://steamcommunity.com/id/jagbrat2/
In-game Name: 41st_Chsm_jagbrat is my primary name.
Why you should be an administrator?:  I love playing on Tropical Paradise and attemping to survive for more than thirty seconds as a piper and I would love to help the server community by stopping spawn sinking, and other things that ruin the fun of the server.
Previous Experience(If Any): admin of kob_na_official and former admin of 63e siege.
Current: Chosen Man, Skirmisher Company, 41st Regiment of Foot.
Prior: Lance Corporal of Horse, Cavalry Detachment, 41st Regiment of Foot.
Cavalier, 2eDLG.
CvlP, 63e.

Offline Umbuz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: July 07, 2017, 07:22:33 pm »
Unban Request

Steam Name: admin adminson
Name of which you were banned: [USF]Educated_Umbuz
Date when you were banned: The date of this post, about 15-30 minutes earlier
Action leading to ban: Planting tnts near 2 boats.
Why should you be unbanned: What's wrong with planting tnts near boats? I cannot find the rules on the forum.
PlayerID: Don't know what is PlayerID...

Cannot remember who banned me. I just saw a comment saying don't plant tnts near the boats. Didn't think he was serious. It's a deathmatch after all. People get on the boats and I, as a sapper want to kill them. Hence the tnts. So I Planted again and got banned permanently. I don't understand, is this a thing among the rules? Like what is wrong with planting tnts near the boats? I'm guessing the admin was angry enough before I come to the server. Only 2 boats and permanent ban?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 08:21:08 pm by Umbuz »

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2328 on: July 07, 2017, 08:31:05 pm »
Unban Request

Steam Name: admin adminson
Name of which you were banned: [USF]Educated_Umbuz
Date when you were banned: The date of this post, about 15-30 minutes earlier
Action leading to ban: Planting tnts near 2 boats.
Why should you be unbanned: What's wrong with planting tnts near boats? I cannot find the rules on the forum.
PlayerID: Don't know what is PlayerID...

Cannot remember who banned me. I just saw a comment saying don't plant tnts near the boats. Didn't think he was serious. It's a deathmatch after all. People get on the boats and I, as a sapper want to kill them. Hence the tnts. So I Planted again and got banned permanently. I don't understand, is this a thing among the rules? Like what is wrong with planting tnts near the boats? I'm guessing the admin was angry enough before I come to the server. Only 2 boats and permanent ban?
You can read the server rules here- https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TP-Public/discussions/0/35221584737952748/

Be more careful next time,unbanned.

Offline Umbuz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: July 07, 2017, 08:59:57 pm »
Much appreciated Freedom. ;)

Offline Retarded_Niggur

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: July 12, 2017, 04:12:17 pm »
Steam Name: Sprzedam wydajny gamingowy PC
Name of which you were banned: Retarded_Niggur
Date when you were banned: 12.07.2017
Action leading to ban: Befor hilarious perm ban from guy above me we had a little quarrel about his wrong job as and admin. I told him a few words and then he started insutling me: U fgt etc. I told him I have done a screan shot of his abuse and a point of report. Then i saw a red letters ,,Permamently banned" BTW this is same guy who have banned Oh_my_Allah permanently for same reason ( no reason , madness).
Why should you be unbanned: TBH I am legend on this serv. I spend there daily 3-4 hours and a lot of ppl right there well known me and the prove that i am not guilty.
PlayerID: Sorry but I cant find in and any of avileable servers show me this ID. TP was but perm :)

Thank's for help.

Offline pascal_63e

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: July 15, 2017, 12:47:02 am »
Steam Name: Pascal
Name of which you were banned: Pascal_Ze_Nies
Date when you were banned: 15.07.2017
Action leading to ban: placing to much tnt
Why should you be unbanned: it was an accident sry... i was to impulsive
PlayerID:

Offline Soda_Lover

• Private
  • Landwehr = bestwehr
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Nick: PotatoInMyAnus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2332 on: July 16, 2017, 09:24:54 pm »
Steam Name: Gandalf The Bat Llama
In-game Name: Gandalf_the_BatLlama, PotatoInMyAnus,Fizziwhig_Teabaggins
Why you should be an administrator?: I have a lot of experience as being an administrator and I love to help players out wherever they need it. I also see a lot of toxic things on the server like people feuding in chat or racist/offensive remarks, and if I were admin I would help make the community more friendly.
Previous Experience(If Any): I was a senior admin on Napoleonic Roleplay, admin on Jean_Valjeans Roleplay, and I have been admin on 2 Garry's mod DarkRP servers.

Offline Ragnar lothnrok

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: July 19, 2017, 06:00:30 pm »
Steam Name:☭ WarLord_Dimitri ☭
In-game Name:  Ragnar
Why you should be an administrator?: caus i like helping people and making sure they have a good time and that some people cant ruin it
Previous Experience(If Any): ive been admin in an other game on 10+ servers and on mount and blade nw 1 server but km a fast learner

Offline Pepys

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: July 19, 2017, 06:06:01 pm »
Steam Name: Pepys
Name of which you were banned: BeardedGuy
Date when you were banned: 07/19/2017
Action leading to ban: TNT placing BUT not spamming
Why should you be unbanned: I was using tnt, but not spamming, max 3 or 4 tnt, and I saw admins suggesting to place no more than 5 tnts, I was respecting that. Furthermore, I saw admins warning before giving a ban for tnt spam, I wasn't spamming so I wasn't warned by admins but got banned.
PlayerID: STEAM_0:1:34623384

Offline mishadom

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: July 20, 2017, 08:15:51 pm »
Steam Name: mishadom
Name of which you were banned: Lucky_shot
Date when you were banned: 19/07/2017
Action leading to ban: I do not know exactly what i did, but on that day i sinked 1 boat. Maybe administrator deceded that it's spawnsink ships.
Why should you be unbanned: I've been playing on this server for over a year now. TP is the best server for me and I don't want to lose it.
PlayerID: I don't know what is PlayerID, but maybe is that: STEAM_0:1:101719735

Offline Kauer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: July 21, 2017, 05:45:17 am »
Steam Name: Kauer Gaming
Name of which you were banned: 9thEN_Pte_Kauer? Idk
Date when you were banned: N/A
Action leading to ban: TNT Spam
Why should you be unbanned: I understand that I exceeded the 5 TNT max placement which does qualify me for a perm ban. I thought it was a good idea at the time as me and this other sapper had battled it out over the ship for who can build and who can't. I then spammed his builds in order to make him mad. I regret this action now as TNT spam causes bad server performance and lag which destroys the experience for other players. I did this since there were 10 mins left and didn't think much of it but upon reflecting on my actions I see the stupidity and poor judgment in them. I intend, should I be unbanned, to adhere to TNT rules, as well as others, to the T. You won't have any more problems from me. I mean your server is the reason I still play NW =).
PlayerID: 930667

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2337 on: July 22, 2017, 08:40:40 am »
All unbanned,be more careful next time and read the rules!!!you cucks

Also Admin Applications are currently closed.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2338 on: July 29, 2017, 02:38:14 am »
Hello
Steam Name: Dazzer
Name of which you were banned: Dazzer
Date when you were banned: 29/07/17
Action leading to ban: I built a HUGE tower as a sapper
Why should you be unbanned: I didn't know that I can get permanently banned for that and I apologise. I don't think I got ever banned on this server before. I promise I will never do it again.
PlayerID: Don't know

Offline Chri-Chri

• First Sergeant
  • De_Grasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2339 on: September 04, 2017, 02:28:53 am »
My name in game: Christiane_Taubisinge
Ban Request for
In-game Name: git_gud
Time of which the rule breaking took place: between 21:30 and 23.00 GTM +1 / 8:30 pm and 11:00 pm / Sunday 3th
How was the individual acting in a way
that he should be banned: Use cheat mode for melee. This cheat allows to destroy your block, is impossible to block his attacks. He uses this cheat during 1 map and he leaves the serveur when an admin (Ben) had arrived on the server. Please check the script list for see all the complaints of the others players at this moment.