Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V2  (Read 188461 times)

Offline Blee

• Corporal
  • Great_Bleeder_Blee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Blee,Friendly_Cpl_Blee + more
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V2
« Reply #1455 on: March 22, 2017, 05:47:58 pm »

In-game Name: Lady_Blee
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):
Reason For Ban:tk
Time/date (If Known): Happend some month ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I was pissed for some reason and im realy sorry, it wont happen again
Player ID (If Known):1337761
Im back after 2 days of waiting

You have been unbanned on the backup server. In the event you find yourself still banned its because i've been lazy and not transfered over the banlists.

Thx and when will i be unbanned on the original one? I want to smash some noobs with my bleekist powers.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1456 on: March 22, 2017, 06:47:53 pm »
In regards to the server, its a known problem and a few other people have informed Felix of the situation. Its nothing I can do, the server box itself needs a cleanup which could take 1-2 days downtime however as an unknown amount of people use that box it would take a huge amount of time to move people out of it, replace the box or clear it out.

It is something Felix is aware of and for the meantime its just a problem we'll have to embrace. The backup server will be running alongside the main server if you really can't stand the main server for now.

@Blee, you've been unbanned on the main one now.

If you have any questions regarding the server feel free to steam me.

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e | Fischera
« Reply #1457 on: March 23, 2017, 10:26:46 pm »
In-game Name: Fischera
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Smallest, Stark.
Reason For Ban: As you may know Stark used to be my friend but doesn't like me anymore because he's on Carolus' side in the fight we had about team Sweden. Smallest is or was his regiment-mate. Anyway, I was on GF playing and I fought herishey, I got backstabbed by someone and said "fakkin hershi". Fungus jokingly warned me not to insult admins, because he knows we are friends and that kind of thing is okay between us.
A round passes, Smallest slays me for no reason. I said "Wtf, I screenshotted that" but I hadn't. He said "stop teamhitting". I said "fuck you, little cunt" because he was truly trying to frame me and the thought that it was Stark's colonel had crossed my mind already. SO, two seconds pass, STARK comes in and permabans me. I get unbanned by someone who knows the situation, because it was bullshit. I come back on and I get permabanned after two hours by Smallest again, out of the blue.

Time/date (If Known): 23rd March 2017, around 20:25 PM GMT, second ban was around 21:10 PM GMT.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: These guys obviously don't like me, but doing this shit really got on my nerves. Please do something about it, it's unfair as hell for them to bring in this shit. Let me add that I am pretty sure Stark is actually very pissed off at me because he couldn't break me when he was trying to flame me privately previously this week.

I know you don't HAVE to tell your admins to behave, it is your server, but I'd really appreciate it. I play on this server and enjoy doing so, not to mention that it helps me develop. Please, these guys are assholes.

Player ID (If Known): 342940

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1458 on: March 23, 2017, 10:44:13 pm »
Reason For Ban: As you may know Stark used to be my friend but doesn't like me anymore because he's on Carolus' side in the fight we had about team Sweden. Smallest is or was his regiment-mate. Anyway, I was on GF playing and I fought herishey, I got backstabbed by someone and said "fakkin hershi". Fungus jokingly warned me not to insult admins, because he knows we are friends and that kind of thing is okay between us.
A round passes, Smallest slays me for no reason. I said "Wtf, I screenshotted that" but I hadn't. He said "stop teamhitting". I said "fuck you, little cunt" because he was truly trying to frame me and the thought that it was Stark's colonel had crossed my mind already. SO, two seconds pass, STARK comes in and permabans me. I get unbanned by someone who knows the situation, because it was bullshit. I come back on and I get permabanned after two hours by Smallest again, out of the blue.

Time/date (If Known): 23rd March 2017, around 20:25 PM GMT, second ban was around 21:10 PM GMT.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: These guys obviously don't like me, but doing this shit really got on my nerves. Please do something about it, it's unfair as hell for them to bring in this shit. Let me add that I am pretty sure Stark is actually very pissed off at me because he couldn't break me when he was trying to flame me privately previously this week.

I know you don't HAVE to tell your admins to behave, it is your server, but I'd really appreciate it. I play on this server and enjoy doing so, not to mention that it helps me develop. Please, these guys are assholes.

Unbanned, I spoke to Smallest he thought you were using a 2nd key due to your earlier ban. Stark banned you because you did to be fair call an admin a cunt so his ban was justified.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: March 23, 2017, 10:48:19 pm »
It wasn't justified, everyone saw how he was trying to frame me. And Stark only did that because he hates me now

Rhetorically, would any other admin ban me for that? You know the answer.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1460 on: March 23, 2017, 10:48:58 pm »
It wasn't justified, everyone saw how he was trying to frame me. And Stark only did that because he hates me now
Regardless if someone was trying to frame you the minute you insult an admin that justifies a ban.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: March 23, 2017, 10:50:08 pm »
Regardless if someone was trying to frame you the minute you insult an admin that justifies a ban.
I'm sorry to whoever I offended then. He's now a less-than-pleasant person in my opinion.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: March 23, 2017, 10:52:12 pm »

By calling an admin you clearly dislike a little c*nt isn't gonna help any situation and its for that reason it appears you were banned the 1st time. Altho, I agree it might have been a little too harsh considering you didn't insult any admins the first time and thus that warning is void.

I mean, even if an admin has said do not insult admins. You really shouldn't have then gone and done just that.

The 2nd ban is fair. Any admin would permban on sight if they didn't know the player had been unbanned.

As for the calls to remove Stark and Smallest. Smallest did nothing wrong, Stark has been told to slay / final warn etc.

Since Herishey appears to have unbanned you, I advise you to be a nice Fisher and no longer insult admins and will unban you.

Edit; On top of that, I don't care who likes who, Keep personal quarrels out of the server.

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: March 23, 2017, 10:55:31 pm »
How come Smallest did nothing wrong when he slayed me for no reason and started this whole thing, Bob?

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: March 23, 2017, 11:01:08 pm »
How come Smallest did nothing wrong when he slayed me for no reason and started this whole thing, Bob?

If i can read english. No teamhitting means no team hitting. I'm not discussing this further. Go elsewhere before I get annoyed.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: March 23, 2017, 11:02:39 pm »
On the topic!

100 pages!

v3 coming soon 8)

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: March 24, 2017, 12:33:41 am »
This is my none oppressed comment.

Big thanks to Bob and everyone who supported me.

Offline Dusan

• Donator
  • hate Koalas
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: March 24, 2017, 01:34:51 am »
This is my none oppressed comment.

Big thanks to Bob Dusan and everyone who supported me.
np beb

Offline Butler

• Second Lieutenant
  • IRE Cheerleader
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Asian_Butler
« Reply #1468 on: March 24, 2017, 01:35:30 am »
In-game Name: IRE_Cork
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Smallest
Reason For Ban: Messing about and team hitting other 15th members