Author Topic: Moderator abuse. What should I do?  (Read 1047 times)

Offline TURK

• First Lieutenant
  • #Bestfriendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Moderator abuse. What should I do?
« on: November 19, 2014, 03:15:36 pm »
As some of you know I opened a thread several days ago.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20262.0

Some users made some irrelevant comments about the topic and I warned them almost after my each message.
I also reported one of the comments because it was irrelevant.

Spoiler
[close]

After my topic has been locked by Malakith I contacted to him with PM's but he didn't get online in last two days and then I realized something. Before this incident, he was already not active for last 50 days.

Spoiler
[close]

After seeing this, it was too obvious for me that Karth was contacted to his friend Malakith and made my thread get locked (censored). Otherwise how a 50 days lost moderator appears suddenly?

This isn't Karth's first power abuse on me. After he become a moderator the first warning he gave to someone was for me and it was a %50 warning and caused me to get muted. (Some moderator reduced my warning afterwards because he tought it was harsh.)
And the post which cost me %50 warning was a video made by me about someone from his regiment and it was members of his regiment who asked me to share the video on their regiment's forum thread. So if it wasn't me but someone else from his regiment, the post was still there.

I am really disturbed about this injustice and I need help.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
Re: Moderator abuse. What should I do?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 03:26:04 pm »
We want press Freedom!

Offline TURK

• First Lieutenant
  • #Bestfriendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 03:28:26 pm »
Thanks Olafson. His friend is Malakith and mine is you. But the thing is I never bring my issues to my friend and I try to resolve them myself and fairly.

AeroNinja

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 03:30:24 pm »
I stand with Olafson & TURK.

Offline Uther

• Sergeant
  • MY PERSONAL TEXT!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shogun
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 04:15:50 pm »
I agree, after like 15 days he should be removed as admin, If your not going to be active dont be admin!
In the end, regiments end in the same way. The only thing that matters is how long where you there?

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 04:21:03 pm »
There are proper ways to complain about moderator abuse, which I know you are fully aware of. PMs to senior moderators are the usual course, or to Vince if you're not happy with that.
Suppositions and assumptions won't get you very far, but regardless you're welcome to report any instances of abuse you suspect.

Turk, we've already discussed past incidents and from your responses you seemed to be happy with the resolutions (the reduction of your warn, for example). It seems a bit ungrateful taking up my time with discussion and then completely ignoring the conclusions we arrived at.