Author Topic: What is NW for you?  (Read 7003 times)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: What is NW for you?
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2015, 07:47:05 pm »
I barely play anymore, maybe 1-2 events a week depending what they are, some weeks none and I never play on public servers anymore. Why I still go to 1-2 events a week I really don't know, I guess it's just something to do when I have nothing better to do.
I miss you  :'(
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline ImperialG

• First Lieutenant
  • crispy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2015, 09:30:58 pm »
I only have 400 something hours on the game but I don't really know why I play it. I went into NW thinking it'd be like realism events all the time. I think the whole game is decent but it's nothing what I was hoping for. However, I think the lads are really cool that play so that's what keeps me still playing.

For me NW is just chilling with friends at the end of the night while playing a game.

I only use the forums to check out Imperials latest Avatar. We'll get you help bud.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2015, 07:09:50 am »
I only have 400 something hours on the game but I don't really know why I play it. I went into NW thinking it'd be like realism events all the time. I think the whole game is decent but it's nothing what I was hoping for. However, I think the lads are really cool that play so that's what keeps me still playing.

For me NW is just chilling with friends at the end of the night while playing a game.

I only use the forums to check out Imperials latest Avatar. We'll get you help bud.

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2015, 02:26:22 pm »
I would say it has the most immersive multiplayer that I have ever seen. With a lot of games you just randomly get put into a match, but with this one you can keep going to the same server and have a good amount of variety when interacting with other players (killing them, building forts with them, playing music with them, etc.).
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2015, 02:45:18 pm »
I barely play anymore, maybe 1-2 events a week depending what they are, some weeks none and I never play on public servers anymore. Why I still go to 1-2 events a week I really don't know, I guess it's just something to do when I have nothing better to do.
I miss you  :'(
:-* :-*
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gamboji

• Donator
  • zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2015, 04:49:32 pm »
Napoleonic Wars is a multiplayer-only DLC (expansion pack) developed by Flying Squirrel Entertainment for Mount & Blade: Warband, set during the last years of the Napoleonic Wars. It features historical battles from the Napoleonic era of up to 200 players with over 220 unique historical units, controllable artillery pieces, destructible environments and five selectable nations: France, Britain, Prussia, Austria, and Russia. It was released on April 19, 2012.

The multiplayer revolves around game modes such as team deathmatch, deathmatch, siege, capture the flag, duel, battle, and commander battle. There are also community events called line battles that pit the player organizations called regiments against one another in First-generation warfare. A major aspect of the DLC are the player created regiments that are based on regiments from the actual Napoleonic Wars. The popular regiments work together to create organized events, such as line-battles and sieges. Flying Squirrel Entertainment had help from the developers of the previous multiplayer mod "Mount and Musket", also set during the Napoleonic Wars. Since the release of the game it has been patched several times, adding more content to the game, such as sailors and marines as well as usable schooners and longboats.

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2015, 04:59:35 pm »
Napoleonic Wars is a multiplayer-only DLC (expansion pack) developed by Flying Squirrel Entertainment for Mount & Blade: Warband, set during the last years of the Napoleonic Wars. It features historical battles from the Napoleonic era of up to 200 players with over 220 unique historical units, controllable artillery pieces, destructible environments and five selectable nations: France, Britain, Prussia, Austria, and Russia. It was released on April 19, 2012.

The multiplayer revolves around game modes such as team deathmatch, deathmatch, siege, capture the flag, duel, battle, and commander battle. There are also community events called line battles that pit the player organizations called regiments against one another in First-generation warfare. A major aspect of the DLC are the player created regiments that are based on regiments from the actual Napoleonic Wars. The popular regiments work together to create organized events, such as line-battles and sieges. Flying Squirrel Entertainment had help from the developers of the previous multiplayer mod "Mount and Musket", also set during the Napoleonic Wars. Since the release of the game it has been patched several times, adding more content to the game, such as sailors and marines as well as usable schooners and longboats.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2015, 05:23:06 pm »
YOU'RE A CLEVER BOY DOHOHOHO

Offline Delernil

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2015, 05:23:27 pm »
Ur mum ayy lmao

also it's a gaem.

Phailur

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2015, 10:06:00 pm »
Ur mum ayy lmao

also it's a gaem.
ur nan

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2015, 03:09:29 am »
Ur mum ayy lmao

also it's a gaem.
ur nan
Ayyy its the Polakkkkk

NW is a game which is fun to play (most of the time).

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2015, 01:04:47 pm »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2015, 10:04:03 pm »
It's where I go so I don't do anything retarded in real life.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

AeroNinja

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2015, 10:04:53 pm »
It's where I go so I don't do anything retarded in real life.
This...

Offline gmanburger

• Sergeant
  • 20% Skill. 80% Luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gman
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2015, 11:09:16 pm »
A game