Author Topic: L'Aigle Mod  (Read 7736 times)

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
  • Side: Union
Re: L'Aigle Mod
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 11:05:42 pm »
It's not my mod, I just copy-pasted it from here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195571.0.html

Give credit to those who deserve credit.
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

Offline Wiki

• Corporal
  • Fight hard
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wiki
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 11:12:30 pm »
Docm30 is the person (I guess he is the only one) who is working on this mod. If anyone wants to give him help or donate money, it would be great.
His tweet: https://twitter.com/Docm30
His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Docm30

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2014, 12:24:11 am »
Sarcastic wow.  ;D

I am waiting for this mod a year now. :(

That mod is just a big hoax to keep ppl playing Warband. I figured it all out. It will never be released *sniff*

I disagree. Since there is only one guy was working on this project, it would take a long time for him to finish.

Believe me, its a hoax. As long as its not released im correct.

You will only see news about that mod if you go to the taleworlds forums. The developer and his threads are very active. Doesnt really seem like it will ever be released, We first heard about this what..late 2011 early 2012?

Yes, stopped hoping for a release back in early 2013 :)

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 01:31:42 am »
If I remember correctly, Wolfstar stated he was working on the multiplayer portion but he fell silent on the forum and I havn't seen him post since.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 05:36:30 am »
I was really hoping for this too. The multiplayer may be obselete, but more than 5 factions would be nice.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2014, 04:37:58 pm »
I was really hoping for this too. The multiplayer may be obselete, but more than 5 factions would be nice.

MP is how it should be played. Imagine MM melee with 15-20 nations and over 200 units.

Offline Wiki

• Corporal
  • Fight hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2014, 04:40:17 pm »

MP is how it should be played. Imagine MM melee with 15-20 nations and over 200 units.
It would crash my pc.

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2014, 01:18:08 pm »
The way you look at it, Looks more orientated towards singleplayer from everything that's been shown so far. Although it wont be hard for them to adapt the nations and stuff to multiplayer, im more worried about servers if they do, I mean we dont want a repeat of iron europe.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2014, 01:26:09 pm »
The way you look at it, Looks more orientated towards singleplayer from everything that's been shown so far. Although it wont be hard for them to adapt the nations and stuff to multiplayer, im more worried about servers if they do, I mean we dont want a repeat of iron europe.
It's probably why he said in the 1st post that it was a singelplayer mod  ::)
And no, I don't think a MP mod will come out soon, hell the SP mod itself isn't done.
I've spoken to Docm30 before on the progress and I know the reason he is taking his time on the mod.
The first modder for NW.

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2014, 01:29:21 pm »
Personally I don't give a flying f**k about the MP of L'Aigle. I want that glorious SP, and if I suddently feel the need to play a Napoleonic MP game I'll just boot up NW again.
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2014, 02:23:59 pm »
And no, I don't think a MP mod will come out soon, hell the SP mod itself isn't done.
I've spoken to Docm30 before on the progress and I know the reason he is taking his time on the mod.
Way to state the obvious. I said that on the basis he may add something like that in on a later date, but as of now there is no signs of it happening. Plus i dont think that many people will play it for long when it comes out. If it comes out. Theres going to be much better and more fun games to play than NW single player.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Pekmen63

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2014, 03:07:49 pm »
No there won't be better games :D Mount and Blade is unique, nothing can replace it. Btw we all want NW singleplayer, so we will probably play it for a long time if it comes out ofcourse
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” - G.K. Chesterton

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2014, 04:12:47 pm »
Way to state the obvious. I said that on the basis he may add something like that in on a later date, but as of now there is no signs of it happening. Plus i dont think that many people will play it for long when it comes out. If it comes out. Theres going to be much better and more fun games to play than NW single player.
(Yes, I like pointing the obvious cause it's obvious)
I agree on that, probably will move on to another game to play rather than NW SP. Will just look at it for a minute or so but then just go play gta v or bf4
The first modder for NW.

Offline Wiki

• Corporal
  • Fight hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2014, 04:42:12 pm »
No there won't be better games :D Mount and Blade is unique, nothing can replace it. Btw we all want NW singleplayer, so we will probably play it for a long time if it comes out ofcourse
I think u forget that M&B 2 is coming out soon!

Offline Pekmen63

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2014, 06:03:11 pm »
M&B 2 won't be so successfull as first one, I wish it does but probably not. And we have to play something until they make some new mods for M&B2 so why not L'aigle
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” - G.K. Chesterton