Poll

Do you want it to be gf or lb ? (it's not fully democratic,only eu competitive players opinions matter)

GF
29 (56.9%)
LB
22 (43.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: July 07, 2016, 07:20:50 pm

Author Topic: [EUvsNA] Napoléonic Wars Community Shield | Added Poll - Please vote!  (Read 62766 times)

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
  • Side: Neutral
I hope they make this at 3pm EST again so those of us that do stuff during the day cant go

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
I just hope we make it GF instead of a 1v1 LB, if we're planning to do this seriously I dont want luck to be involved.

Carolus when you are leading perhaps it takes Luck to win in a 1v1 :p
If you are a good leader you can apply tactics to win ;D

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I just hope we make it GF instead of a 1v1 LB, if we're planning to do this seriously I dont want luck to be involved.

Pieter coming back thinking he is still an edgy memer

Infact he is the meme itself
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Haze

Please vote
Do you want it to be gf or lb ?

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile

Haha knobhead I never lead but I do know from 4y of experience that surprises do happen in LB's. We both know the best/smartest commander doesnt always win.

Please vote
Do you want it to be gf or lb ?

Ez GF

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Re: [EUvsNA] Napoléonic Wars Community Shield | Added Poll - Please vote!
« Reply #485 on: July 01, 2016, 10:20:36 pm »
Personally I would like both events but hey, you don't get what you want all the time :(

I like 1v1's just for the fact that its nice to see the leading qualities for both sides, EU and NA leading styles are soo much different too. Similar to a German regiment like 6te fighting an EU regiment. Except NA are more used to fighting with smaller lines :)

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #486 on: July 01, 2016, 10:45:00 pm »
Personally I would like both events but hey, you don't get what you want all the time :(

I like 1v1's just for the fact that its nice to see the leading qualities for both sides, EU and NA leading styles are soo much different too. Similar to a German regiment like 6te fighting an EU regiment. Except NA are more used to fighting with smaller lines :)
We already smashed them in LB's be nice to see what happens in gf tbh.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 01, 2016, 10:56:35 pm »
Fair enough I wasn't at the last one. I would like to see both though.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #488 on: July 02, 2016, 01:32:20 am »

losing 6-4 isn't getting smashed lol.

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 02, 2016, 02:16:32 am »

And a lot of us couldnt make it (as in me), seeing as it was prime time EU and shitty time anywhere in US.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #490 on: July 02, 2016, 02:52:58 am »

In terms of the rounds though, when you were on EU you didn't really challenge us. When we were on NA we had lots of close rounds that we fucked up even when we had the advantage.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 02, 2016, 07:47:19 am »

And a lot of us couldnt make it (as in me), seeing as it was prime time EU and shitty time anywhere in US.

Prime time EU lol I remember as Well that from our Original line up many could not make it due to it being so late :p

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 02, 2016, 08:36:56 am »

Prime time EU lol I remember as Well that from our Original line up many could not make it due to it being so late :p

It was literally at the exact time that EU regs do linebattles, so still prime time EU

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #493 on: July 02, 2016, 08:40:14 am »

It was literally at the exact time that EU regs do linebattles, so still prime time EU
+1

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 02, 2016, 12:43:46 pm »

It was not and if you complain About it not being your "prime time" then you Should have spoken to your Captain. 8)