Author Topic: unfair treatment by mohawky and 33rd spoon of the man vs bots rebirth server  (Read 6185 times)

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
so at this point I no longer care I am only posting this to let others know of how I was treated and to perhaps give voice to others that have been wronged. to put it simply I was banned for making an observation about a map that we were playing on. the chat log picture shows when I was banned, just prior to loading is when I was banned. when I brought this up in the requests for unban in the steam group I was met with a hostile reaction by mohawky and untrue claims that I tried saying he didn't make the map all I said was that the map was also in the 63e siege server for na and that it was modified. I brought this up to 33rd spoon( current server owner)and we talked for a bit, I showed him the pictures of the discussion and the in game chat log. in the end I was met with negative behavior I was told by 33rd spoon, somethin of the effect "I have better things to do like itch my butt" or "play with my balls" (can't remember) I did take a screenshot of that as well but in the end I figured no use would come from it so I deleted it. I would also like to point out several things, mohawky stated that I was first warned, kicked and then finally banned after "spamming the chat" but I was not warned or kicked just banned. I can only prove that I wasn't warned, secondly he also stated that I was told by multiple individuals that the map was only in the man vs bot rebirth including several 63e members you can see the chat log that only one 63e member was visible(I can't remember if there were more in the server or not) but if there were more none at all said anything. this should raise questions regarding mohawkys moral standing being that he indeed lied about those two things. I hope with this limited evidence people will see mohawkys mistake. thank you for taking the time to read this.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 11:14:18 pm by DrinkEnemyBlood »

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I just noticed that the pictures are way too small and I have no clue how to make them bigger, hit me up on steam If you wish to view the pictures my steam name is DrinkEnemyBlood I am from buffalo.

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
corrected picture size now if you click directly under the pictures it should show the full size.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Do you have any proof that the map is stolen besides a he said she said collection of screenshots?

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
no unfortunately I do not at least not at this time, if you view the chat log I entered a new server before it said loading and welcome to bot survival I was banned I could not reenter the server to take pictures of the map in question. if I could get access to both the 63e and man vs bots rebirth maps roster and if they are both still in rotation I could undoubtedly prove what I have observed. since I have little evidence I would suggest that you look at the chat log and the request for unban picture and notice that mohawky had stated 1st I was warned kicked then banned, I was not warned I was not kicked I was simply banned, the only thing I can prove of the 3 is that I wasn't warned. 2nd mohawky said I was also told by people in the server that the map was from rebirth only and two of the people were 63e members, notice that one visible 63e member joined the server and no 63e member had stated it wasn't in the 63e siege server na. in fact no 63e member said anything from the time I entered the server to the time I was banned. so this is all I can do for no but if this discussion gets more traction I will request to view the maps for both man vs bot rebirth as well as the 63e siege na server.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
Well I doubt that Mohawky actually knows the full map rotation of 63e NA, butt I'm pretty sure that if he says that he made the map, he made the map.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
Again you're just stating an argument based on he said she said. No conclusive evidence besides chat logs. Even if the map was on the 63e server who's to say that an agreement wasn't made to share it?

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
toffee lad, I am not sayin anyone stole anything all I did was make an observation and I got banned for it you are missing the point. if they made an agreement then ok but why say no they haven't used a version of the same map and then ban me for it? I wasn't rude I wasn't "trolling" I wasn't "spamming" the chat. my main issue is how I was TEATED by both mohawky and 33rd spoon but mostly mohawky.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
It's their server. Nobody else can unban you. Take it to them rather than complaining on the forums.

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
...read  why I have posted this here, I have taken it to the necessary leadership of the man vs bot rebirth. this post is to show others how I've been treated and to maybe see if others have also been dealt an unfair hand it is also to show that he has lied.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
Oh no everyone is going to stop playing on the server immediately....

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
that is not my intention I just wanted to show what has happened to me.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
Just so you know, they could rightfully ban you because your character wasn't wearing a flowery and pink-striped spandex apron.

There is only a particularly small portion of this community that gives a fuck why you were banned from whatever fucking server you may or may not have been on.
Get over it, you probably deserved it. IF not, well... find another server and dont do the same thing there
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline DrinkEnemyBlood

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
your response is...shall we say uninformed and of ill temper, did you even look at the evidence? I am not seeking to be unbanned. and the very definition of an admin is to moderate the server ensuring no rules are broken and no offensive language or behavior is used. it's not rightful for an admin to ban one for what they personally dislike look up the the meaning of an admin and their duty.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
An admins duty is whatever they say it is. I'm not saying that I agree with what's happened but don't act like you're entitled. You're assuming the worst of these people saying they stole a map without any real evidence to back it up. Kind of ironic you calling riddlez ill informed.