Author Topic: Cannot spawn as artillery  (Read 145 times)

Offline Fishy

• Private
  • Fish 2 gud
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -4thRFA-Lt*Fishy
  • Side: Confederacy
Cannot spawn as artillery
« on: September 04, 2017, 02:58:02 pm »
So i've created a map only to realise that i cannot play artillery on it. Is there any way to enable artillery on a map (the map i overwrote was Arabian Village (Morning)).

I've already disabled class limits and made sure mm_spawn_restrictions weren't present in the map and added mm_spawn_with_cannon

It is still not working and I'm really not looking forward to re-create the entire map. Any help would be appreciated :p

(i've also posted it in mapping support, but i reckon people will notice it here faster)
The almighty guard leader of the 4thRFA

Offline tired

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Cannot spawn as artillery
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 04:07:46 am »
So i've created a map only to realise that i cannot play artillery on it. Is there any way to enable artillery on a map (the map i overwrote was Arabian Village (Morning)).

I've already disabled class limits and made sure mm_spawn_restrictions weren't present in the map and added mm_spawn_with_cannon

It is still not working and I'm really not looking forward to re-create the entire map. Any help would be appreciated :p

(i've also posted it in mapping support, but i reckon people will notice it here faster)

make sure you only have one mm_spawn_with_cannon and there's no entries in both Var1 and Var2

Then try in battle mode, not scene editing mode