Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 634339 times)

Offline Walarn

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #1185 on: November 09, 2017, 03:47:42 pm »
In-game Name: GI_1erCrb_Crb2C_LPB
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): I Dont Know
Reason For Ban: I Dont Know
Time/date (If Known): I Dont Know
Apology/Statement Against Ban: It was a long time ago and I forgot why I was ban
Player ID (If Known): 1204941

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1186 on: November 09, 2017, 04:07:36 pm »
In-game Name: GI_1erCrb_Crb2C_LPB
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): I Dont Know
Reason For Ban: I Dont Know
Time/date (If Known): I Dont Know
Apology/Statement Against Ban: It was a long time ago and I forgot why I was ban
Player ID (If Known): 1204941

The name and player ID you have provided are not on the ban list. Please try and connect to the server again and if you are still banned then use the Tropical Paradise server to find out your correct player ID.

Offline Walarn

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: November 09, 2017, 05:28:44 pm »
Its okay im unbaned :D Sorry

Offline WilsonValera

• Alpha Tester
  • www.45thrh.com
    • View Profile
    • www.45thrh.com
  • Nick: Wilson
« Reply #1188 on: November 09, 2017, 07:58:29 pm »
In-game Name:Wilson
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): someone called 78th_Matthew_Astrsomething, and it's not Smallest-
Reason For Ban: No Clue
Time/date (If Known): 26/10/17
Apology/Statement Against apologies for whatever I did that I don't even have a clue about ?!
Player ID (If Known):865842

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: November 09, 2017, 09:33:16 pm »
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): someone called 78th_Matthew_Astrsomething, and it's not Smallest-
Apology/Statement Against apologies for whatever I did that I don't even have a clue about ?!

You have a tendency to delay rounds by running away from the fight, constantly talking in the chat and not really taking part in the rounds. After you were warned about this, you continued with this behaviour and proceeded to fill the chat with questions as to why you were being punished when it was already explained in the admin chat.

I will unban you, however, please remember that the Groupfighting Server is a place to train melee and groupfighting. It's not a place to mess around or have a chat.

Offline WilsonValera

• Alpha Tester
  • www.45thrh.com
    • View Profile
    • www.45thrh.com
  • Nick: Wilson
« Reply #1190 on: November 10, 2017, 05:46:06 pm »

You have a tendency to delay rounds by running away from the fight, constantly talking in the chat and not really taking part in the rounds. After you were warned about this, you continued with this behaviour and proceeded to fill the chat with questions as to why you were being punished when it was already explained in the admin chat.

I will unban you, however, please remember that the Groupfighting Server is a place to train melee and group fighting. It's not a place to mess around or have a chat.

Understood I would agree with you about the delaying rounds and the chat but!
I Will say that you warned me in the Globel chat and said I'd make sure you get banned without even telling me precisely what I was doing wrong then using the word trolling in that moment I was not doing any of those things, so I was confused, but I will agree I have done it before and am not Innocent!

Also Maurice thanks for the feedback :D

AeroNinja

« Reply #1191 on: November 10, 2017, 08:37:32 pm »
Your In-game Name: 77y_Pvt_Masahiro

Their In-game Name: NoReg_EpicDude

Reason For Ban: Teamkilled / shot me after the round.

Evidence (screenshots):

Spoiler
[close]

Time/date (this is very helpful to us) 20:30 GMT+1 Brussels Timezone.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: November 10, 2017, 10:43:39 pm »
Your In-game Name: 77y_Pvt_Masahiro

Their In-game Name: NoReg_EpicDude

Reason For Ban: Teamkilled / shot me after the round.

Evidence (screenshots):

Spoiler
[close]

Time/date (this is very helpful to us) 20:30 GMT+1 Brussels Timezone.

You state that he only did this once and that it was after the round. From the screenshot you have provided one can see that he even apologises following the incident. In addition, if there were an admin on the server, the punishment would have been limited to a slay. Because of this, EpicDude will not be banned.

David_Schrein

« Reply #1193 on: November 10, 2017, 11:02:31 pm »
In-game Name: 79th_Col_Aubrey_Graham
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Maurice
Reason For Ban: Saying the word Faggot
Time/date (If Known): 5 mins ago ( 10-11-17 | 22:56 +1 GMT)
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Wont say the word faggot i guess
Player ID (If Known): -

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: November 10, 2017, 11:32:47 pm »
In-game Name: 79th_Col_Aubrey_Graham
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Maurice
Reason For Ban: Saying the word Faggot
Time/date (If Known): 5 mins ago ( 10-11-17 | 22:56 +1 GMT)
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Wont say the word faggot i guess
Player ID (If Known): -

No you will not, I'm not sure exactly how many times you've been banned for this reason, I'd imagine at least quite a few times.

I can give you 3 options:

- Permanently banned from the server for failing to actually show any signs of learning the rules.
- Apologise to Maurice, and like you actually mean it, and get a week.
- No Apology and get 2 weeks.

These options may in the future become somewhat limited, so I advise you in your off time, to take note of the rules and abide by them in the future. Use of another key, results in being permanently banned.

Wursti

« Reply #1195 on: November 11, 2017, 11:00:45 am »
Does that mean that I should report everyone who says "faggot" on GF?

Movement is by far not the onliest one saying "faggot" often and if he gets perm banned, all the others should get perm banned too.

Tho I've  never seen anyone being serious when saying that.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 11:12:42 am by Wursti »

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: November 11, 2017, 11:44:28 am »

Movement is by far not the onliest one saying "faggot" often and if he gets perm banned, all the others should get perm banned too.

You sound like someone that has been told one side of a story and assumed it to be the whole truth so I'll expand as to why Movement was banned.

A minute before Movement was banned, another player was banned for using a homophobic slur to insult an admin after they were slain for rulebreaking. Right before Movement was banned, he used racial and homophobic slurs on the server:

22:52:45 - [79th_Col_Aubrey_Graham] what words?
 22:52:47 - [79th_Col_Aubrey_Graham] euhm
 22:52:49 - [79th_Col_Aubrey_Graham] f*ggot
 22:52:50 - [79th_Col_Aubrey_Graham] N*gger

Players are not permitted to use terms like these on the server, no matter the context.

Some would argue that it is unreasonable to ban someone for one offence, however, the decision was not made based on this isolated incident but instead on a bigger picture.

Movement has more than 10 bans on the Groupfighting Server, and that's not including at least another 6 keys that he has used. We may not be able to determine how many times Movement has been banned due to his ability to easily obtain another key. Added to this is the fact that the Groupfighting Server is not a school classroom in which everyone gets a separate warning for every offence they commit. It is a private server and if you can't follow the rules, especially if you have been banned on numerous occasions for similar offences, then you have no place on the server.

Please don't waste thread space by defending your friends.

Wursti

« Reply #1197 on: November 11, 2017, 12:03:01 pm »
Spoiler

You sound like someone that has been told one side of a story and assumed it to be the whole truth so I'll expand as to why Movement was banned.

A minute before Movement was banned, another player was banned for using a homophobic slur to insult an admin after they were slain for rulebreaking. Right before Movement was banned, he used racial and homophobic slurs on the server:

Players are not permitted to use terms like these on the server, no matter the context.

Some would argue that it is unreasonable to ban someone for one offence, however, the decision was not made based on this isolated incident but instead on a bigger picture.

Movement has more than 10 bans on the Groupfighting Server, and that's not including at least another 6 keys that he has used. We may not be able to determine how many times Movement has been banned due to his ability to easily obtain another key. Added to this is the fact that the Groupfighting Server is not a school classroom in which everyone gets a separate warning for every offence they commit. It is a private server and if you can't follow the rules, especially if you have been banned on numerous occasions for similar offences, then you have no place on the server.

[close]

Still these words are the main reason he got actually banned another time and in that case many others should too since it's not like Movement is the onliest player in NW with many keys . And I am not defending him its just stupid imo that he gets banned for that but some admins are allowed to do everything they want. Not only insulting too but also healing mid round etc. I can understand his ban but the trigger for that ban was him saying these words and if that triggers that ban it should trigger a ban for everyone and not only people like him (people you dont like anyways). When unbanning Movement you all knew that he has the ability to obtain keys so if that is the main reason I think you wouldn't have unbanned him in the first place.

"Players are not permitted to use terms like these on the server, no matter the context."

That's exactly what I mean. Many people are saying these words and they never get any punishment except a warning at some point.

That kinda means that if I report someone for saying these words more than 1 time he should get banned too which wouldn't be the case for sure.

Spoiler
Im done triggering now since it's not my server but I just wanted to point that out since some admin abusing makes me rage and I let my madness flow into that case . I didn't want to sound offensive to you and bobertini if it sounded like that.
[close]
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:07:00 pm by Wursti »

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: November 11, 2017, 12:18:13 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Still these words are the main reason he got actually banned another time and in that case many others should too since it's not like Movement is the onliest player in NW with many keys . And I am not defending him its just stupid imo that he gets banned for that but some admins are allowed to do everything they want. Not only insulting too but also healing mid round etc. I can understand his ban but the trigger for that ban was him saying these words and if that triggers that ban it should trigger a ban for everyone and not only people like him (people you dont like anyways). When unbanning Movement you all knew that he has the ability to obtain keys so if that is the main reason I think you wouldn't have unbanned him in the first place.

"Players are not permitted to use terms like these on the server, no matter the context."

That's exactly what I mean. Many people are saying these words and they never get any punishment except a warning at some point.

That kinda means that if I report someone for saying these words more than 1 time he should get banned too which wouldn't be the case for sure.

Spoiler
Im done triggering now since it's not my server but I just wanted to point that out since some admin abusing makes me rage and I let my madness flow into that case . I didn't want to sound offensive to you and bobertini if it sounded like that.
[close]

Please read through my earlier response and note that I emphasised previous bans and using multiple keys. If someone has been banned many times before, they don't get the same warnings as everyone else.

If you are concerned about admin abuse then message one of the head admins privately and we will of course look into it.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1199 on: November 11, 2017, 01:46:52 pm »
I remember the days when Moris wouldn't reply and just ban people. I miss the old Moris