Author Topic: Theodor's Military Maps of the Napoleonic Wars  (Read 4577 times)

Offline Cadaeron

• Corporal
  • Corporal in the GGR Nr. 4
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GGR_Nr4_Cpl_Theodor_Colditz
  • Side: Neutral
Theodor's Military Maps of the Napoleonic Wars
« on: March 22, 2016, 07:54:00 pm »

Wartenburg (Conquest)

The Battle of Wartenburg took place during the German Campaing (Wars of Liberation) in autumn 1813. Following several defeats against the Coalition allies, Napoleons armies withdrew behind the river Elbe into Saxony. In the morning of October 3 a Prussian corps under the command of General York and Russian auxiliary forces crossed the river next to the village Elster. They were faced by a French corps in Wartenburg and a Wuerttembergian division in Beddin, while the French cavalry and an Italian division were kept in reserve near Globig. Early in the afternoon the French units had to yield to the Prussian assault. The failure in Wartenburg forced Napoleon to retreat to the west and prepared his encirclement in the Battle of Nations.

This conquest map features 5 flags and a centrally located artillery post. Will the troops of the Sixth Coalition enforce the crossing of the Elbe or can the Napoleonic forces hold their ground?

Die Schlacht bei Wartenburg ereignete sich während der Befreiungskriege im Herbst 1813. Nachdem Napoleons Armeen mehrere Niederlagen gegen die Alliierten erlitten hatten, zogen sie sich hinter die Elbe nach Sachsen zurück. Am Morgen des 3. Oktober überquerte ein preußisches Korps unter dem Befehl von General York mit russischer Verstärkung den Fluß bei Elster. Ihnen standen ein französisches Korps in Wartenburg und eine württembergische Division in Beddin gegenüber, während sich die französische Kavallerie und eine italienische Division bei Globig in Reserve hielten. Am frühen Nachmittag mussten die französischen Verbände dem Angriff der Preußen weichen. Der Misserfolg bei Wartenburg zwang Napoleon zum Rückzug nach Westen und leitete seine Einkreisung in der Völkerschlacht bei Leipzig ein.

Diese Conquest-Map verfügt über insgesamt 5 Flaggen und eine zentral gelegene Artilleriestellung. Werden die Truppen der 6. Koalition den Übergang über die Elbe erzwingen oder können die napoleonischen Streitkräfte ihre Stellung behaupten?

Screenshots

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Size: Large
AI mesh: No
Last Edit: 11/03/2016

Download: http://www.file-upload.net/gal-165857/gb8q43/1.html

Code
scn_mp_oaksfield_day mp_oaksfield_day 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x0000000330000500000d225a0000752500006fdf000018f7 
 outer_terrain_plain

The Swamp (Battle)

This map has been created for the server -Zombie_Apocalypse-. The player faction defends a ruinous homestead against hordes of zombies, advancing out of the swamp.
Diese Karte wurde für den Server -Zombie_Apocalypse- erstellt. Die Spielerfraktion verteidigt ein verfallenes Gehöft gegen aus dem Sumpf vordringende Zombie-Horden.

Screenshots

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Size: Medium
AI mesh: Yes
Last Edit: 07/05/2016

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:51:36 pm by Cadaeron »

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
Re: Theodor's Military Maps of the Napoleonic Wars
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 02:05:04 am »
Beautiful map ! Well done ;)
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline goldenblade72

• Private
  • 65y Irregular
    • View Profile
  • Nick: goldenblade72
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 06:26:57 pm »
Where do i put the code? I am trying to put this on my server and it is mostly underwater. I was just told i need to put the code in as that is the floor but i have no idea where i need to put it.

Offline Cadaeron

• Corporal
  • Corporal in the GGR Nr. 4
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GGR_Nr4_Cpl_Theodor_Colditz
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 10:00:43 pm »
Where do i put the code? I am trying to put this on my server and it is mostly underwater. I was just told i need to put the code in as that is the floor but i have no idea where i need to put it.

Go for the scenes.txt in your NW folder. Than search "oaksfield_day" in this and replace the code at the end of the first line with that one: 0x0000000330000500000d225a0000752500006fdf000018f