Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 552927 times)

Offline rico1234

• Private
  • Sup boys
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #2640 on: May 14, 2017, 10:56:29 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Rico
What was happening when you got banned: I have no idea why I was banned.
Time, date, and timezone: EST, don't remember the date
User Identification Number:440672

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2641 on: May 14, 2017, 11:27:30 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Kovyjack
What was happening when you got banned: I said "nigga"
Time, date, and timezone: EST Couple days ago.
User Identification Number: 8726

Offline [45e]Grd_Swift

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: May 14, 2017, 11:48:32 pm »
I have bad and good news fellas.

Identify yourself commander: I am Swift, ex 63 ex 45e ex 71st ex 3eVolt ex AEF ex SoloMidLaner (98.5 overall melee)
Also know as the inventor of the stun chamber and swiftish kick.

63e- #1P4P reg Zen is amazing
45e- I never thought a reg could outmeme 63e, congrats
71st- Sorry I had to dethrone you theodin and jackie in a 1v2 and I earned gaurd easily and smacked Achilles in 4 ft7s (slight work)
AEF- little less gay than i thought
SoloMidLaner- Im a top 100 dota player not may ppl know I solo mid with either earthbreaker or monkeyking

This is not a goodbye but, rather a see you soon. I was very active recently trying to erradicate NA of poor meleers including Theodin (control freak only rated 82 melee compared to my 98.5), Suns (datesa a fat emo chick and is a beaner), and Zaqaz( claims to have 13 inch dick and is Asian also claims to have been raped by two black women in NYC park in broad daylight) anyways....I will miss the memes and I will be back soon dont worry boys, girls, loved ones, family, friends, e-girlfriend(s).

Ive enjoyed my time as a poineer troll, singlehandedly taking down the 63e and spawning and breeding many trolls including Goku, Jaiden, Pugly (r.i.p. sweetheart, u memed urself with autoblock), Saint, ramelon (yeah, believe it I turned him inside out once he felt this BBC), Steven (hahaha), tizoc, and Bill (top groupfighter NA) I could go on for DAYS....Ive inspired many trolls and fought along some great trolls including SintraBean, PadreSuns, Dante, MATT just a few big names sorry for anyone ive excluded. Ive beaten everyone in ft7 except Jackie bcuz hes a very bad word that I cannot say, Maple, Theodin, Zzehth (have fun at the club great teacher), RussianFury (he lies and said i didnt bcuz he has curly ginger hair and likes men 100%), Dante (top deulist), and MATT (top duelist), Achilles (4 times).

My work is almost finished but not until I do something no troll has done, expose myself. Nobody is safe not even me from my wrath and great melee. My first melee teacher was PadreSuns in 63e, soon years later literally years. We were in 45e and I dueled him for CplFoP beating him 3 times and losing 2. Off the record I have beat him 17-5 ft7s. The pupil has become the student, checkmate, bingo. I fucked you so damn good and now youre forever my bitch, congratulations! Its an honor to be Swifts bitch. Furthermore, I am not 5'0 195 lbs and 15% body fat. I am 4'9 and 200 lbs with 26% body fat, my low center of gravity allows me to deliver the hardest low kicks to my oppenent eventually crippling them util I go for the finish. Furthermore, my recent style is heavily influenced by Godfried almost copy and paste. Next, Its true I am half black half spanish by law you cannot call me a n***** only a n**. Nextly, the moment I dedicated my life to this game was when I got 7-0 by Dante in front of everyone I was so embarrased I cried a bucket o tears. Now look at me, top duelist NA and EU, respected and feared by all. Furthermore, I sent Ruby a dick pic and she liked black dick so much she blcoked me from SnapChat. Furthermore, Surena is a homosexual. I'm honored that Ive inspired so many people to play this game and troll the proper and effective way.

I am risking my life sending this message if my mom comes in my ass will be beat with a black belt. Please send your prayers. 63e will never be the same after I anally fucked them so hard the head came out the mouth. Finally, sorry I cannot obviously fucking name and explain everyone but If you want you can message me and ill post sumn real sweet mmk. Carry on the legacy, happy trolling.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2643 on: May 15, 2017, 02:59:11 am »
What?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #2644 on: May 15, 2017, 03:24:33 am »
What in the actual fuck did I just read?

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #2645 on: May 15, 2017, 05:23:05 am »
what

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: May 15, 2017, 05:24:19 am »
Name under which you were banned: Rico
What was happening when you got banned: I have no idea why I was banned.
Time, date, and timezone: EST, don't remember the date
User Identification Number:440672
Unbanned

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #2647 on: May 15, 2017, 05:11:56 pm »
Swift is a legend and deserves the highest honors this community can afford.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #2648 on: May 15, 2017, 06:56:20 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Kovyjack
What was happening when you got banned: I said "nigga"
Time, date, and timezone: EST Couple days ago.
User Identification Number: 8726
Quote this on May 19th for your unban. For the record "gay" isn't a slur. I'll talk to Rothgar.

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: May 16, 2017, 01:46:44 am »
Name of the person causing trouble:Vetro
Nature of their offense:Tking.on.purpose
Time and date of their offense:~7:40.EST.5/15/17
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.:I.had.just.7-6d.him.and.he.was.rather.salty
Any proof if you have it, for instance, screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

|Viper|

« Reply #2650 on: May 16, 2017, 01:47:59 am »
You mean I 7-6ed you and I didn't mean to tk you I thought you were an enemy it happens to all players I even said sorry several times in the chat knowing I messed up

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: May 16, 2017, 01:51:36 am »
You mean I 7-6ed you and I didn't mean to tk you I thought you were an enemy it happens to all players I even said sorry several times in the chat knowing I messed up

you.legit.walked.up.behind.me.way.after.any.enemies.were.dead.and.tked.me.lel

|Viper|

« Reply #2652 on: May 16, 2017, 01:52:59 am »

Like I said I thought you were an enemy I wasn't paying attention it was a mistake like you tk all the time on me and I don't go report you!?

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: May 16, 2017, 01:54:33 am »

Like I said I thought you were an enemy I wasn't paying attention it was a mistake like you tk all the time on me and I don't go report you!?

but.i.dont.though.which.is.why.you.dont.report.me

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: May 16, 2017, 02:52:00 am »
Name under which you were banned: ISIS_Caliph_AbuBakrAlBaghdad
What was happening when you got banned: I hadn't done anything to break the rules up to that point got no warning and was banned so Im assuming I was banned for my name. Chat:

[ISIS_Calpih_AbuBakrAlBaghdad] wow u have no friends u couldn't even let us walk duel for shame ISIS banishes you from ever becoming a glorious fidel
[3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex] anyone here not like niBBers
*Admin*[K-KA_Nr57_Fus_Sleek]: haHaa
Then I was banned

Time, date, and timezone: 8:30 EST 5/15/2017
User Identification Number: 1419422

temp ban, 1 hour
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow